• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted, the RPG can only be played on one kind of smartphone. Too bad that smartphone has been pulled from every store in the world.

I wish that I can get a Black Rayquaza that's super-powerful.

Peeta Mellark

The Boy with the Bread.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2012
I grant your wish. The Rayquaza has perfect IVs and the best moveset but he will never obey you.

I wish for a Pokemon Emerald Game Cartridge that doesnt corrupt.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Granted. Lucario evolves through the use of cheating and becomes a Missingno. that destroys your game.

I wish that...
Hariyama and Camerupt could stop arguing and become friends!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Granted, but Hariyama fights with Medicham and Camerupt fights with Magcargo.
I wish there was no such thing as the Gigaremo.

darkpokeball

Years
Granted, but the Medicham and Magcargo team up to argue against Camerupt and Hariyama...and the four of them come to the result that you're the cause of their fight! So, they destroy you.

I wish that Hypno hadn't taken over Unova...

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Granted. Angry that it has nothing to take over, it decides to take over the person's mind who was directly responsible for this wish, you.

I wish that I'd had a special Pokemon like darkpokeball and Hikari10. /jealously

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted...it's actually a Voltorb and it explodes every second!

I wish that I can create a Pokemon game.

Skystrike

Years
Granted. After lots of hard work, constructive criticism and many other things, you release your game. It's a hit. Everyone loves it. A noob looking for a game to conduct a get-famous-quick scheme on finds your game. He sees your game. He sees it's popularity level. After lots of modding and trying to make it not seem like yours, he posts his game. It's more popular than yours. And he accuses you of stealing his work from a different site.

tl;dr you make a game and someone steals it and reposts it as their own

I wish that I had a Chimchar partner.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
Granted

Granted... However, it rips your face off and devours your flesh after receive it from a Team Plasma Member. Lol :P

I wish that I won the lottery!

Sincerely
~The one and only PikakittenX

Last edited:

Skystrike

Years
Granted... However, it rips your face off and devours your flesh after receive it from a Team Plasma Member. Lol :P

I wish that I won the lottery!

Sincerely
~The one and only PikakittenX
So you do.

The same Plasma Member sells you the same Chimchar that ripped off my face, for all your money that you won in the lottery.

I wish to know what Rare Candy tastes like!!

Years
Granted, it suddenly tastes as bitter as the leaves on Simisage's head.

I wish that more rivals wore glasses like Cheren's.

Skystrike

Years
Granted, it suddenly tastes as bitter as the leaves on Simisage's head.

I wish that more rivals wore glasses like Cheren's.
Granted. Not long after, glasses wearing becomes a cult. Anyone not in the cult are ordered to have their pokemon stripped away.

I wish for a mascot

Skystrike

Years
[stunfisk is okay =3]

Granted. However, it's always one more pokedollar than you have on hand.

I wish to know what to name my Stunfisk.

Skystrike

Years
Granted. As a result, they're all quirky in their own way. And when I say quirky, I mean completely disobedient!
I wish for a world where Magikarps were superior.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted, it's a place with only Magikarp. No more Pokemon and the Magikarp die out of boredom (they don't see any other Pokemon).

I wish that I can be involved on the creation of Pokemon Black Version 2 and Pokemon White Version 2.

darkpokeball

Years
Granted, but the people get sick of your bad input
(we should make Pikachu a starter pokemon, and then redesign OShawott so that he looks like Tepig, and then delete Tepig, and then turn Snivy into a rock that can be smashed with Rock Smash!)
and they feed you to the Blender...

I wish that FinalDestination would take 'Overpowered Hypno' for his mascot
(Overpowered Hypno is the Hypno that hypnotizes people to do weird things...he's overpowered with this ability as my Meowth is with its chainsaw)

Back