• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Plushie Owner's Fanclub

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 30, 2023
HAI GUISE HAVE A CRAP TON OF PICTURES OF NEW PLUSHIES THAT I GOT!!!!!

But first things first, this is some kind of freaky coincidence. I have that exact same Flygon plush, Mockingjay, and was just about to post an image before I saw your post.
Spoiler:

SUDDENLY TWILIGHT ZONE. lolwut

Anywho, here's a bunch more! First, we have a Treecko and Grovyle pair:
Spoiler:

Then we have my NEW BIG SHINX WHO'S SO SQUISHY AND CUTE:
Spoiler:

And a Ho-oh to go with my Lugia:
Spoiler:

This one's special cuz my sister got it for me while she was in Disneyland (and also cuz he's non-Pokemon related). It's Stitch! Pretty much my favorite Disney character of all time.
Spoiler:

And now for the really cool one - a 21 inch tall Lucario!
Spoiler:

I got him off of eBay for an absolute steal! Of course, then I found out why...

Spoiler:

He had a hole under his armpit, which the seller conveniently forgot to tell me about! D: But my mom is a sewing genius, so she fixed him right up. :)

So that's all! Here's a final shot of every plushie I own in one place.
Spoiler:

Oh dear, it appears they've outgrown their new cabinet space already...

I WANT THAT EEVEE. I'LL GIVE YOU MY GIANT MANAPHY, I SWEAR.

Nice Flygon, and nice Treeko~ Yay for having the same plushies, lol! :D

...You guys have cabinets for them?! They just chill with me in my bed or by my bed LOL

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Hey I signed up sometime ago but I wasn't added to the list. ._.

Hey there! Sorry sorry, I took over this club from Kip, but when I did so I forgot to check back through to see who he added to the list before he went inactive. I'll put you in now :)

@wingman - THAT SHINX IS SO FREAKING AWESOME! I love how he's all shimmery. The Lucario is awesome but he looks like he'd be a bit too stiff to cuddle :P

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Huge plushies. O_O I have over 50 Pokemon plushies all about the size of a hand or two. Like the ones you can find at Target. With the exception of my electronic Pikachu I've had since before the 3rd gen. That's my biggest.

BTW what are Flygon's eyes made of? They look either hard or squishy.

Lol, I just seem to gravitate towards the larger plushies for some reason. :)

Also, the Flygon's eyes are a kind of glossy mesh material, and yes, they are squishy. (Hooray for poking my plushies in the eyes! lol)

I WANT THAT EEVEE. I'LL GIVE YOU MY GIANT MANAPHY, I SWEAR.

Nice Flygon, and nice Treeko~ Yay for having the same plushies, lol! :D

...You guys have cabinets for them?! They just chill with me in my bed or by my bed LOL

Thanks! I'm rather surprised, we also seem to have the same Mew and the same Pikachu as well. Fancy that.

Also, if you really want that Eevee, I got him on eBay for like $30 or so. In fact, I was browsing eBay yesterday and I found another one being sold for that price here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Large-Pokem...ltDomain_0&hash=item5642781d28#ht_2851wt_1035 (Also, I really like my Eevee, she has a bit of meaning to me being the plush that really kick started my collecting, and I don't really like Manaphy that much. Sowwy.)

Also, I may actually have to start doing that with how crowded it's getting for them.

THAT SHINX IS SO FREAKING AWESOME! I love how he's all shimmery. The Lucario is awesome but he looks like he'd be a bit too stiff to cuddle :P

I love him too! I think he's a Banpresto DX UFO plush, and they're all like that. My Lugia and Ho-oh are both Banpresto DX UFO thing-a-ma-jiggers. But the Lucario is surprisingly squishy for how he looks, even with the cardboard inserts in his legs for shaping. He also has a huge butt. LOL

But speaking of the Banpresto DX plushes, I have set my eyes on a new and rather difficult to find goal: feast your eyes on this grail! (Shining Raichu, you'll especially get a kick outta this)
Spoiler:

IT'S A GIANT RAICHU OF ADORABLE SQUISHINESS! THAT ALSO COMES IN FUZZY!

Spoiler:

CAN YOU SAY WANT? I CAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT! Unfortunately, he's super rare and I can't even find him on eBay or Amazon. :(

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
PC Username: Kurui
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies:
Mr. Dark (Rayman) Plushie <3
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever
(If not stated above already): A plushie of my husbando/Kageroza-kun (of BLEACH).

Shining Raichu

Years
Welcome Kurui! I shall add you in now :D - be sure to show us some of your plushies!

@wingman - OMFG. I want that so bad! I don't know if I want the shimmery or the fluffy version more, they're both so vividly coloured and adorable!

On the subject of Raichus, this li'l dude is mine. He likes to sit in my lap (because it's too early in the morning to show my face and that was the only idea I could think of :P)

nfGeG.jpg

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Welcome Kurui! I shall add you in now :D - be sure to show us some of your plushies!

@wingman - OMFG. I want that so bad! I don't know if I want the shimmery or the fluffy version more, they're both so vividly coloured and adorable!

On the subject of Raichus, this li'l dude is mine. He likes to sit in my lap (because it's too early in the morning to show my face and that was the only idea I could think of :P)

<insert picture of cute li'l Raichu plush here>

I know, they both are awesome! And I did find one on eBay, but it costs $130. Which is a bit too much for my tastes...

However, I found this little gem of a tutorial on how to make your own Raichu plush! If only I were a little better at sewing...

Little Oshawott

The Trainer of cute Pokemon
Years
PC Username: Little Oshawott
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: My Usa Chan and my Pokemon ones
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever: A Xellos plushie. But theres been no official one made.

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
PC Username: Jacinth
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: My red wolf that I either call "Wolf" or "Wolfie"
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever (If not stated above already): Well, I want more wolfies, but I also would really like a leafeon.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
But speaking of the Banpresto DX plushes, I have set my eyes on a new and rather difficult to find goal: feast your eyes on this grail! (Shining Raichu, you'll especially get a kick outta this)
Spoiler:

IT'S A GIANT RAICHU OF ADORABLE SQUISHINESS! THAT ALSO COMES IN FUZZY!

Spoiler:

CAN YOU SAY WANT? I CAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT! Unfortunately, he's super rare and I can't even find him on eBay or Amazon. :(
I've always loved that plushie. It was hard to get even when it first came out, though, and I didn't have the money to spend on it so I had to pass it up. >_<; I eventually got the shiny-ish version of the Pichu from that line (although I always liked the fuzzy ones better) but never the Raichu. :( I hope you find it one day! (Have you tried Yahoo! Japan?)

Shining Raichu

Years
Welcome to Little Oshawott and Jacinth!

Erica, the way you're talking makes it sound like plushies are srs bsns with release dates and special collectible lines and everything like that. I just thought plushies were plushies, I didn't realise there was such an official structure to it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
They are! :P I was a fairly serious collector for a few years of Pokemon stuff and I used to keep up with a whole bunch of release lines, companies, etc. I only stopped because it was taking up too much of my money to be paying such close attention so now I mostly just pay attention to the Pokemon Centre releases. ._.;

But any plush that's not a custom will be part of some sort of release. Some people care about that, some people don't... but a lot of collectors do find it's important to have some sort of bearing on what plushies come from which companies or when they were released. It makes it way easier to find something in particular if you're looking for it and you know all its details. :P

Hooh

Only if for a night.
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
I like plushies. Plushies are great. I love them every night.

no shame

PC Username: Hooh54
Your Favourite out of of Your Plushies: Hmmm... All of them!
The Plushie you would most want in the whole wild world ever:
Spoiler:

amaterasu plush. need i say more.

Shining Raichu

Years
Welcome Hooh54! For some reason that plushie you posted reminds me of Okami :P. I'm not sure what Amaterasu is, not being familiar with much Japanese stuff, so if that actually is from Okami then I'm doing better than I thought!

Lightning said:
But any plush that's not a custom will be part of some sort of release. Some people care about that, some people don't... but a lot of collectors do find it's important to have some sort of bearing on what plushies come from which companies or when they were released. It makes it way easier to find something in particular if you're looking for it and you know all its details. :P

That's actually fascinating. You really can collect anything, can't you? I imagine a Pokemon plushie collection takes up a lot more space than my Pokemon card collection XD

wingman11

Solo Runner
Years
Welcome Hooh54! For some reason that plushie you posted reminds me of Okami :P. I'm not sure what Amaterasu is, not being familiar with much Japanese stuff, so if that actually is from Okami then I'm doing better than I thought!

They're the same thing, Amaterasu is the main character in the game Okami. Technically, her full name is Okami Amaterasu, the Shinto goddess of the sun. Interesting tidbit: Okami can mean either wolf or great god in Japanese depending on how it is written.

In any case, THAT IS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING PLUSHIES I'VE EVER SEEN. EVER.

Shining Raichu

Years
Soooo many people have Oshawott plushies haha. I think Oshawotts must be the most sold Pokemon of Generation 5 in plushie form.

Back