• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

One thing that bugs me here is ROM hackers asking me to help with their hacks when they don't even know I suck at hacking!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Never have I ever been asked that. Do you frequent the section a lot or something?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Just cleared out a cupboard I hadn't touched in 4 years. Found my old DS, a pair of glove and shoes still in their packaging and best of all £60. Best random tidying urge I've had in a while.

Years

Never have I ever been asked that. Do you frequent the section a lot or something?

I don't browse Emulation a lot, but I do end up greeting tons of users in New Users/Welcome, with loads of ROM Hackers amongst them and sometimes they try to ask me for help when they don't even notice I have zero ROM Hacking skills.

In fact, I even think of Emulation as the "hell" section of PC due to all the noobs.

Years

I want to greet and help others like how others helped me.

I did not receive those "Hello!" and "Helping Hand" emblems for nothing.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

the only help I would be for rom hacks would be designing VS Bars, but I wouldn't be able to animate them like in-game

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Nearly had a heart attack watching football but it's all good. We won and haven't been beaten since the first game in October. Next up the 5th round of the cup.

Evening all!

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

>emblems
K.

Well, to be fair, as you said they are new people and many are interested in ROMs who first come here. Chances are no matter who you are you'll get ask if you know how to do X by someone who isn't familiar with anything yet, regardless of whatever X may be.

In different news: Getting really sick of Halo 4's broken hitboxes. Makes the DMR so freaking OP z.z

EDIT: You and your not American Football game that I have virtually no understanding of at all. Good on you 3:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I've gotten asked by people about ROM-hacking too, so I guess it's not that uncommon.
Still a bit confused by how you dislike emulation because of noobs, but hang out in the biggest noobapalooza in PC. Because surely you don't just do it for the emblems (hahaha, emblems).

Hey, men do have chest muscles. :V
Actually, I'd say I have bigger boobs than Riku in that image.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Well, here's totally a picture of me.
Spoiler:

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

pssssh. Obvious PS. You're a Swede. Hair is supposed to be blonde, duh. 3:

Status