• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I asked ShinyDiamond to tell you guys to post but I guess he forgot.

I think it was Geras32's turn to post in our "little" interaction?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
@machomuu: I'm assuming that Godot is the certain someone Tara is calling. If so, and Godot tries to abandon the Golden Tauros fight, know that Rikuto won't let him leave without telling him about Princess.
It's fine. Godot's not going to come to her aid for reasons, anyway, so it's going to end up being Apathy who will go to their aid.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Don't hate me guys :( I'm sorry for disappearing. School's been handing my arse to me, but I swear I'm handing a bit of its own arse to itself. I'm back, at least for a little while. I could be in serious trouble, but odds are I won't be.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
School's been handing my arse to me, but I swear I'm handing a bit of its own arse to itself. I'm back, at least for a little while. I could be in serious trouble, but odds are I won't be.
Nah, I totally feel you on this. This is pretty much my current situation, but I have only about a month of school left.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'm REALLY sorry for my sudden dissapearance. My full-time job hasn't given me a lot free days lately. Last week I didn't even have one. I'm gonna write up a new post and the joint post between me, ShinyDiamond and True Epicness will be posted soon.

Impossiperiod

The Impossible Period
Years
Hey everyone,

Sorry for being absent but a lot has come up in real life causing me to be away from my computer for uncomfortable amounts of time. (I'm going through withdrawals!) But with the end of my school year coming up and finals and graduation just around the corner, I've been using the time lately to focus on myself, my grades, and my future college plans.

I hope comes a time that I will be able to devote more time to this roleplay that I have grown to love but my attendance will be fleeting. I am unsure if I should pull out completely or just for the moment until this time in my life has passed.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'll be posting IC'ly soon, as in as soon as I finish writing a two-page research paper that I should've written a long time ago. Swearziez! Taka and Ragnorak will be back with a blaze of glory!

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I'll come up with a grinding post later, since Impossiperiod is mia. I'll just say something like they got separated in the crowd or something and Rivas decided to do is own thing.

Yeah, sorry about not having a Rivas post in a while... I feel like it's partially my fault.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Welp, instead of pulling the usual "Grah" crap, I'm just gonna say my bad. I'm sorry guys. I meant to when I returned, but I never got around to it. (I.E., I was being lazy.) If you guys give me until tomorrow, I promise I will have a post up. I can't guarantee it'll be amazing, but I'll be able to move the plot along. I'm sorry guys.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
So who will be participating in the boss battle? Once again, for those who are going, be careful. If you were expecting a joke, get out of here.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Joke? What joke would that be?

And Apathy and Kagome are definitely participating. Godot's looking iffy.

Doooood, should Turnip do anything about Kagome, or leave it for something you may (or may not) have planned?

Also, he wouldn't miss the boss fight for the world, though he'd like to pick up his 'Christmas Present' beforehand.

Back