• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 8, 2015
Hello :) New to this forum, just come across it on the net and looks like a great place, Im 20 years old from UK and starting to look into getting into competitive play so will probably get talking to you all very soon on help needed, also working on completing dex and just on 500+ with me being the OT for all of them done by myself :)

Years
Awesome to meet you too Cypher! Hope you're well today.

As covered just above, Battling & Team Building is definitely where you should go if you haven't done so, so yeah go check it out when you can. I'm terrible at competitive play myself but there are some nice regulars over there who can definitely assist you when help is needed.

Not much else to cover right now, but I hope you have a great time here!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Hey Cypher, welcome to PC!

I've never had the patience to complete the Dex, let alone do so having all the Pokemon with me as the OT, so amazing job on your progress with that! All the best with getting the last couple hundred Pokemon ;D Likewise, I've never had the patience to learn competitive either (you may be seeing a pattern here...) but there are heaps of dedicated battlers here, as well as our own Pokemon Showdown server, who would be glad to show you the ropes.

Looking forward to seeing you around! If you ever want to chat or just need some help, feel free to shoot me a message (:

Years
Welcome to PC, Cypher! We're totally great, you have good taste. :3

Good luck on dex completion, took me a month or two in X but afterwards I moved most things over to Alpha Sapphire so getting things completed there was very swift haha. It's great how much more accessible dex completion is now, the GTS and PSS are pretty great systems.

Hope you have fun here, don't be afraid to ask if you need anything. [:

Back