• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Challenge Ideas & Discussion

Do you feel more people should get into Nuzlockes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

myrrhman

Challenge God
Years
Yeah, its just a shame that I already did the monotypes when I got to colors. Colors combine well with Monotypes. I got stuck doing Gym Leader/ Elite 4 challenges while I did monotypes.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
Yeah, its just a shame that I already did the monotypes when I got to colors. Colors combine well with Monotypes. I got stuck doing Gym Leader/ Elite 4 challenges while I did monotypes.
I counted, and just by going through the all the monocolors, I end up doing at least 25 monotypes as well. I'm really glad I decided to wait on the monotypes. I should try to find a way to combine my TCG Challenges with something else, but that might be a bit difficult unless I decide to do something like mono-body types.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
lol at thread title change. Score one for Went. What are you gonna do, Syd? Payback time is now.

On the topic of combining challenges, I don't really care about it. I don't really put any effort into it. My focus is having fun, and if that means using a slightly different team than before, then it's all good.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
OHHH. And I'm delving into my little mind trying to think of a good event. It's been a crazy year and I haven't had time to post any, and I didn't want repeat events like the St. Patrick's Day event from last year. This event won't have anything to do with the Get Together this year though, don't worry. ...Or worry. Whichever you want.

The next event should be Swablu/Altaria solo challenges or Swablu/Altraia mono-species runs, seeing as it is the challenge mascot and everything :3c

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You're only saying that cause u mad I'm RNGing Swablu for the challenge. XD It's only fair though! You stole my sheepy, so I will take fluffy challenge bird. :)

lol at thread title change. Score one for Went. What are you gonna do, Syd? Payback time is now.

Payback is Went having to deal with my constant reporting in my forums. XD I can get REAL payback when I'm back on staff. ;)

Edit: Ah, revenge is sweet, you guys.

Last edited:

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
On the topic of event ideas, I was thinking about an event for Cinco de Mayo. Ludicolos for everyone

Oh, and new thread title made me lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I was thinking of one for summer, but you saying that gave me a whole new idea. btw, next event will likely be in June. The Save the Pokemon event last year was in May when everyone had finals and I felt bad because not a lot of people finished or had the time to do it lol. :(

vaporeon7

Years
I was thinking of one for summer, but you saying that gave me a whole new idea. btw, next event will likely be in June. The Save the Pokemon event last year was in May when everyone had finals and I felt bad because not a lot of people finished or had the time to do it lol. :(

Which is when I'll have mid-year exams...

Well I think I have plenty of time to do challenges now, being confined to a bed for a month and such.

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
So.. heres my idea, probably thought of long ago but i want the feed back xD dont be harsh btw xD

Challenge: you gotta beat the gym leaders with the pokemon they have and the E4 with the pokemon of the champion.

Also. when is the next Sydian-Made challenge XD

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
There was one similar, I think. Wasn't there a challenge at one time where you had to use the same type as the gym leader? For E4, you just use Pokemon you've used in gym fights, if memory serves. And next Sydian-made challenge will be in June. Well, that's events anyway. Never know when I decide to make a non-event challenge haha.

And Vappy, I feel so bad for you, I really do. :( I am gonna try to think of something I can do for you. Can't guarantee it'll be much, but I just feel like I should do something, cause all my Swablus are special. :( And I don't like it when one of them is sick.

Haru

Wolf Simp
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 21, 2023
Ahh! well thank you very much Sydian! i look forward to your next challenge!

vaporeon7

Years
And Vappy, I feel so bad for you, I really do. :( I am gonna try to think of something I can do for you. Can't guarantee it'll be much, but I just feel like I should do something, cause all my Swablus are special. :( And I don't like it when one of them is sick.

Really? For me? Thank you so much. I just need to decide on some challenges to do right now. I think I'll have one where I do really quick and easy updates for and another that I do long detailed updates for. Maybe a Swablu solo or something, that'd be entertaining.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Speaking of Swablu, that on I did for the RNG club I think I'll rename to Challenges because lololol. :)

bewbs

~Chloe~
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Use level 1 pokemon against the elite four. I would love to do that, but don't have a tragedy.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Just hack one in, because that's three gyms without a Swablu and that'd be a lot of catching up to do when you finally do get one.

infersaime

Come and get me
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023
Hey Sydian this probarly a mod's only thing I'm going to ask but is there a way to acces the archive with all of the old challenges threads that you can't find just in the challenges forum?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Hey Sydian this probarly a mod's only thing I'm going to ask but is there a way to acces the archive with all of the old challenges threads that you can't find just in the challenges forum?
You can change the date range of the forum to "From the beginning", and that gives you every page of every thread ever created. the default date range is a month.

Go to the Display Options at the bottom of the forum and you'll see drop down menu boxes.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years

What JD said should work. Or did you mean challenge threads made before the challenge forum was made? Also, old challenge events are archived in the FAQ. Just make sure you're not reviving these older challenges when you find them, please.

infersaime

Come and get me
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 1, 2023

What JD said should work. Or did you mean challenge threads made before the challenge forum was made? Also, old challenge events are archived in the FAQ. Just make sure you're not reviving these older challenges when you find them, please.

I wouldn't revive them ;) thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back