• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

See ya. I've got to go to bed now too, soon.

Edit: My goal today was to beat the game before I go to bed. Mission accomplished.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Wow, Ice Car and glitchguy, spamming this thread to the max. This is getting to a stalemate, so a wild snorning Snorlax appears to reduce the number to 417.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Erm... okay? Rickroll is kinda old now, been rickroll'd like a few thousand times already.

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

(So much later that I had forgotten my previous post and forgot how long this round has been going on for).

@Number: HOW COME YOU ARE STUPENDOUSLY RISING WHEN WE MALES ARE THRASHING YOU DOWN LIKE DRAGONITES BEATING UP AN OSHAWOTT?! WE MALES SHALL NOT FALL FOR YOUR STALLING, SO QUIT YOUR BABBLING, AND GET LOWER! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WE BOYS ARE MAKING YOU LOWER, AND WE ARE GOING TO MAKE A ****STORM OF POSTS? NOW YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST STALL US LIKE CRAZY?! I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO LOWER YOU TO 0.

Glitchguy said:
I don't think anyone will ever win this game.

Actually, we have done more rounds than the Title says... The first two Gender Races never had a winner. We males won all rounds since Version 3 (In which we also won). We are sticking around a number, in which, should usually be at 0 by now, but we are being stalled. In fact, we are stalling each other so much, the number is technically not going anywhere. You might be right, because if this thread goes on more than a month we are indeed not going to have a winner of this long-lasting round. This round may still be going on for at least another year, depending on how our opponent's forces are being like. I won't be surprised if this round takes, like, FOREVER to finish.

SNOR(es)LAX said:
Erm... okay? Rickroll is kinda old now

No **** Sherlock, but everyone would keep Rick Rolling, just for the fun of the pranking, no matter how old it is, as the thing will still be known widely on Memes, Youtube Videos, PokeCommunity Albums, Forums and much more than I can state; Of course, I wouldn't know all the places Rick Rolling would be found, nor would anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back