• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone up for a PokeSpe fic?

cressalia2001

Out of my mind...Be back soon.
Years
  • Age 29
  • SC
  • Seen Jul 19, 2009
I'd like to do a truth or dare fic involving the 'Dex Holders from PokeSpe, including Dia, Pearl, and Platinum. And so, I shall need ideas. For both truths and dares. No set pairings yet. And if you want to request a fic, as long as it's part romance I'll do it, as long as you don't kill or bash anyone except Harley. Even M-rated suggestions are accepted, as it will be posted under my account at fanfiction. And boyXboy, and if you're really enthusiastic, girlXgirl, although I've never tried it. Although if it's humanXpokemon, it must be straight. Yes, that does mean I will be accepting PokemonXHuman het pairings, within reason. Like, not with a togepi. That would be even more wrong than pokemonXhuman is. 'K, bye.

Back