• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
That is one impressive signature you've got there. But I'd advise you to place the links a little closer to each other. Placing Let's play, TCTI and DLTMSA so far from each other doesn't make much sense..keeping them far apart is just a waste of space, imo. But yeah, nice one.

7//10

derozio

Years
Hmm, interesting organization. The text goes nicely with the images too. :o

7.5//10

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
uhhmm, 2/10.
sorry but i fail to find anything interesting in it, i suggest you add some color, and those links, use BBcode to cover'm with text.
Also try centering it, banner sigs aren't fit to be to the right !

derozio

Years
Well, I'm not really a fan of the colors you've used in the banner and those buttons. They are..not good. But except that..I think its a fine attempt. Just try to change the colors, if you can. C:

7.5//10 (mainly for the effort, I guess)

Years
10/10
I can't find a single fault in that signature :D i love the colours, i love how they compliment the character on the right. i don't really get why it has an L on there but i'm guessing it's something to do with the character.

Echidna

Years
Well i like the background, and the icons links, and although the pokemon aree oversized sprites, they give it a classic look of sorts, so i guess 7.5/10.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Heh, it's a good way of promoting your game, but not just any suckish userbar, I love it. It's set out nicely including links to certain stuff. Ima give you a 7/10.

Echidna

Years
Hahaha, nice, i've only seen a few episodes of Glee, and it was a bit interesting, and i like the theme you've come up with, lol, 8/10.

Echidna

Years
hahaha, the new theme idea thingy is good, but not as good as the pervious one, and the cross hair is CSS, so i think you should spice it up with a backy, anywho, 7/10. Sorry !! :(

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
^ Seriously dude, give other people a chance to rate.

7/10, same reasons as before.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
6/10

I like it but the song doesn't fit with the icons too much and the icons aren't the best to use.

Pedro if you say my sig is glitchy one more time I'll just tell you again that's it's a white outline. GAH!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
The Icons for that episode are not out yet, we have to improvise, like mine. n_n;

It's pretty decent, although the red banner doesn't really go with it, I'm gonna say 7 / 10

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
+ lots of points for ABBA, but - a few for being the Glee version. 6/10

Also, Xyrin, he doesn't mean so much that it's 'glitchy' as 'that's not a white outline, it's horrible white noise around a poorly cut-out image'. GAH! right back atcha. It looks fine to me because I use a white theme, but for anyone who uses anything else it looks horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back