• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
~
So, that means you live on the East Coast? Lucky........

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhh, went with Genis's scene. So close too, considering Zelos thought highly of me ;;

I found that's not too accurate, because everyone was my "Soul Mate" and Zelos was still beneath three others so I couldn't get his Flanoir event. I think one playthrough he was fourth and I was just 'FUUUUUUU'. Those who aren't going to be at the Flanoir event do stand in an order in the doctor's office before they leave. Forget if it's right-left or left-right.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I took notice of that the second time (I reset to see if there was any way to boost it before such) XD;

Pffffft I'm never going to get to do anything on LJ today, orz /still playing 'cause parents aren't home and hates wasting power on laptop

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mnn... Yeah. All the costume events and other such things that can boost relationship are after the Flanoir Scene. Though there might have been skit circles around that you missed. I know there is a Zelos one over in Sylvarant.

I'm still hanging out with my friend. |D

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

OK, done with Symphonia for now (just made it to Derris-Kharlan, though I'll prolly quickly return to Heimdall for the Noishe sidequest :B /who cares if I get nothing from it).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You can go and do the Noishe thing after Derris-Kharlan. o/

I've just doing livejournal stuff and annoying the hell out of my friend and sister with my phone

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Is it really your ringtone now?

I WILL TOTALLY POST WITH SAYAKA SOON. I hope... /still need to reply to some people too

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Is what my ringtone?

DEMON FANG is my Text Notification. SHINING BINDO (what they kept hearing) was my e-mail notification, though I switched it to something just as annoying.

I still need to make an intro journal entry for Mithos. I'll do that... later. hurrr.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

oh pffft. I put that as my Ringtone the moment I got my phone! 8DDDD

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I want that as my ringtone so badly ;o; It would be awesome and I would totally set it as my dad's ringtone since he's the one recording it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back