• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2013

This belongs in Quick Questions, so merging here in case you can't solve the issue and still need more help.

Either way, have you read what to do here? Because that's really the only way that this can be solved, just follow the steps, since it might just apply to trading/other things and not the Dream World (idk might be possible?). I also looked it up online and it said another fix is that if you turn on WPA with no password then you'll be okay. Apparently it's common for people though, so no need to worry about it just being an issue for you!

what so turn off the password ?? abit dangerous .... and i dont know how i can port forward it properly on bthomehub2

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well it did say only while doing trading etc so as soon as you're done turn it back to secure, and since you don't know how to properly do that other thing, it's worth a shot I'd think. ;x

Years
  • Seen May 20, 2013
Well it did say only while doing trading etc so as soon as you're done turn it back to secure, and since you don't know how to properly do that other thing, it's worth a shot I'd think. ;x

the only problem is it will keep disconnecting other devices right

Trainer Dustin

Slowpoke Master
Years
Black and White Team Suggestions

Hi, I'm playing Pokemon Black and I'm going for my 5th badge, I'm not worrying about Wifi teams at the moment, I am worried about teams for the Elite 4. Any suggestions?

I currently have:

Dewott
Servine
Pansear

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hi, I'm playing Pokemon Black and I'm going for my 5th badge, I'm not worrying about Wifi teams at the moment, I am worried about teams for the Elite 4. Any suggestions?

I currently have:

Dewott
Servine
Pansear

Well, considering where you are, you could always go back to the desert and grab a Scraggy, which does come in pretty handy against the Elite Four, since it defeats 3/4 of the people there. Either way, when you've thought of six Pokemon, and users have helped you think of six, feel free to post your team within in-game team help, the subforum of Competitive Battling Center, while including your movesets so that people can give better suggestions. Merged with Quick Questions for now anyway.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
k this time i won't do it by myself. But I assume I can't Entralink with two games of different languages, cause I tried and the games didn't recognize each other. I didn't try with my two English games, cause hey, what good is White Forest if you're not even close to being able to access it? lol

J1KTheGamer

Peace For All
Years
is it possible to get Rayquaza without cheats on Black/White? cause ive heard some rumors about it i have a Rayquaza but i got it on GTS Negotiations i have no idea if its legit like from Emerald or HG/SS Black/White... or hacked

EDIT: @Forever oh v.v well at least i got one :D and i dindt know u could get it in Ruby and Saphire

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
is it possible to get Rayquaza without cheats on Black/White? cause ive heard some rumors about it i have a Rayquaza but i got it on GTS Negotiations i have no idea if its legit like from Emerald or HG/SS Black/White... or hacked

Nope, you legitimately cannot find Rayquaza in Black and White. It'd either come from R/S/E or HGSS, sorry. :(

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2012
I need help with the national pokedex.

I have already beaten the Elite 4, N, and Ghetsis. I saw the credits and went back home. Talked to Looker about finding the 7 sages and received the super rod. But I did not get the national dex.

Did I miss a step somewhere?

J1KTheGamer

Peace For All
Years
I need help with the national pokedex.

I have already beaten the Elite 4, N, and Ghetsis. I saw the credits and went back home. Talked to Looker about finding the 7 sages and received the super rod. But I did not get the national dex.

Did I miss a step somewhere?
i THINK you have to complete unova pokedex then talk to juniper and i belive you get it... if not i dont know been a while since i got mine .-.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Did you make sure to leave the house? You get the National Dex from Professor's Juniper's father after leaving your house once the game is over.

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
Years
I have two friends with Black and White. I have White. What can we, the three of us, do connectivity-wise? Three's an odd number, so I doubt whether we'd have the same capabilities as four people, but is there anything we three can do together in the game, be it battling, trading, or whatever else, at the same time?

Years
I have two friends with Black and White. I have White. What can we, the three of us, do connectivity-wise? Three's an odd number, so I doubt whether we'd have the same capabilities as four people, but is there anything we three can do together in the game, be it battling, trading, or whatever else, at the same time?

I think the only feature where all 3 of you can link up is the Pokemon Musical.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

You can also use the Xtransceiver and do the Passby statistics stuff as well as the Musicals.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020

EDIT: @Forever oh v.v well at least i got one :D and i dindt know u could get it in Ruby and Saphire
Following an event in Japan (beginning 10th Feb.) participants will acquire a Rayquaza that knows V-Create.
It would be possible to receive one of those in a trade, I imagine — although far from probable.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Sorry, not familiar with the dub names so much. You mean where you use your gadget on the touch screen, go to the Hi-Link ("Entralink") and visit each others' worlds?

The XTransceiver is that video phone thing, and the Passby Statistics are those surveys in Castelia City.

TheronElite

Pokemon Professor
Years
A Pokemon with an EXP. Share still gets EVs right?
So for example: My Snover with pokerus and EXP. Share is going to get 2 Sp. Atk EVs from a Litwick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back