• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey! would you be at all interested in trading your timid zapdos for anything in my thread? the link is in my signature

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Hey! would you be at all interested in trading your timid zapdos for anything in my thread? the link is in my signature

Thank you for your time and for posting on my thread, Gameguy, but I really didn't find anything on your thread that I need right now. Sorry. :(

Years
Hey There! Sorry if I'm spamming at all by making an offer again but I'm interested in your shiny magnemite and your cresselia, I've updated my shop a lot so hopefully I'll have something now that you're interested in! I'll understand if I don't :p Thanks for your time!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Hey There! Sorry if I'm spamming at all by making an offer again but I'm interested in your shiny magnemite and your cresselia, I've updated my shop a lot so hopefully I'll have something now that you're interested in! I'll understand if I don't :p Thanks for your time!

I think I will trade for the
KB Jolly iron fist infernape - 5 iv missing Sp attack BR

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Sounds good! Since you're only interested in one poke, could I get the magnemite for it? :p also what times are you usually available to trade? :p

Well, I have classes to go to and I have homework to work on this week. So why don't we try trading either on friday or saturday?

Years
Well, I have classes to go to and I have homework to work on this week. So why don't we try trading either on friday or saturday?

That's fine by me, Friday I have school and work so Saturday would be best, I can be available 8 am - 12 pm est then usually anytime after 10 pm
So just let me know what works best for you :p

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
That's fine by me, Friday I have school and work so Saturday would be best, I can be available 8 am - 12 pm est then usually anytime after 10 pm
So just let me know what works best for you :p

That's fine with me. Thank you.

minecraftprosick

Pika Pi!
Years
  • Age 24
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 26, 2015
BUMP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll take that Adamant Charmander, Totodile, Bulbasaur and Squirtle. I saw they were all 5IV so ill take them. Check with gameguy11 that I'm totally legit and I can offer you some great event pokemon you might need like Meloetta, Mew, Darkrai. Etc... I can show you what I else I can offer when we go on the trade.
You will need my FC: 1006-1788-3079 And also my IGN: Arjan
PM Me if you need anything else, but tell me when your ok and when you are ready to do the trade. I will add your FC immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back