• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Rejuvenation

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
I know people have asked this before...but where can I find Mareep? I really need an Electric-type...
After you have gotten your 4th gym badge go to the Hotel/Mansion in Gearen and in one of the Rooms there is a women who will ask you to take her mareep so it can explore

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
Can anyone give me tips on how to beat the 2nd gym leader(The ghost of keta) My team right now is: Fearow lvl34., Mightyena lvl 35., Pangoro lvl 32., Pyroar lvl. 35, Tranquil lvl 31., and Monferno lvl 30.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
Can anyone give me tips on how to beat the 2nd gym leader(The ghost of keta) My team right now is: Fearow lvl34., Mightyena lvl 35., Pangoro lvl 32., Pyroar lvl. 35, Tranquil lvl 31., and Monferno lvl 30.
All I can say is to temporarily replace Mightyena with a woobat which you can find the pre-evo for in the sewers.

Years
  • Age 57
  • Seen Aug 6, 2015
hello but how can I download version 6?
When I enter to www.pokemonreborn.com, there are errors on download link.
It says 'you don't have permission to view this forum'
so I tried to register site but it made error again when I tried to activate my account.
Please help me to play version 6...

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
Last edited:

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
Version 6 – "Those We Lose" End of Act 1 is now out!
About two months of hard work, dedication, crying, more crying, and 100 maps later, I can finally say that Version 6 is finally out and about!
Some things that are notable to mention- actually, not notable, but CRUCIAL to the safety of your saved data.
This is listed in the file "PLEASE READ ME BEFORE YOU PLAY", but I'm going to list it here as well
A high amount of content was changed between Version 5-6
To ensure that your save file is safe, please only load up the game if you are in THESE locations:
Spoiler:

ADDITIONALLY:
PLEASE DO NOT UPDATE UNTIL YOU GET A BADGE. IF YOU ARE NOT AT TERAJUMA YET, SWITCHING OVER MAY CAUSE BUGS.
DO NOT UPDATE IF YOU ARE AT BLACKSTEEPLE PRISON OR ON THE XEN BRIGADE.
MAKE SURE TO TAKE OFF ANY MUSIC THAT YOU PLAY WITH THE CYBERNAV. NOT DOING SO WILL CAUSE CRASHES.

To sum it up, some places are not safe to load up in. So be sure to avoid being in any of the places not listed as a safe area, or your game WILL crash. If it does, there's a chance it may corrupt as well. From that point, I can't help you.
Do NOT update if you are in the middle of the story. So if you just started Sheridan, you better finish Sheridan's story and get the badge of that area before updating. This goes for any badge before Terajuma Island.
Field effects.
Short story: They've been redone.
Long story: They've been redone.
All of the field effects are listed in the "Field Effect Manual". This located in your game folder.

And finally, the icing on the cake. I've updated the screenshots with some of the new visuals and a sneak peak on newly enhanced areas!
As stated before, I've worked really hard on this version to meet the expectations of the players. Version 5 had a lot of problems. Problems I've hopefully have fixed in this one.

Years
  • Age 57
  • Seen Aug 6, 2015
hello now I can play episode 6,
but I couldn't catch team xen's shadow pokemon.
When I throw balls to shadow pokemon, trainer blocks them
and failed to catch them. Is it bug or does version 6 can't catch
shadow pokemon?

Years
does anyone know where i can find a dusk stone in version 6?
i looked around goldenleaf town but i cant find it

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 13, 2015
Hey I'm just about to face the 4th gym and really want to evolve my bonsly and pansear. Is there anyway to evolve them at this point?

Also, does anyone know how I can update to version 6 and keep my data? I'm unfamiliar with these sorts of games.

Last edited:

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
Hello sir,

If this game was made using RPG Maker XP or 2003 or some later versions, there is a change it could run on Android. But of course not the .exe version, but on the Google app there aren't many instructions added, this is what was written:
Play your games created with RPG Maker XP in your Android !

* Features
- RPG XP Game 100% Compatible
- Can load encrypted packaged game.

* How to use
- Place your game folder in /sdcard/KernysRGSS
Also, if you want to play multiple games, place like below.
/sdcard/KernysRGSS
- Aooni
- To_the_moon

* Feature roadmap
- Multiplay socket Win32API emulation

Is there a chance this could be possible for your game?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I have 3 badges. So in version 6, needing 5 badges to catch shadow pokemon?
Do you read the text of the game? After the Xen Lab event, Aelita explains to you why you cannot catch shadow pokemon at the moment.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 13, 2015
Heh. Faced Madame X for the first time at the prison and was so happy when I killed the Yveltal. Then came the lvl 100 Garchomp... RIP in Peace

Back