• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That Pokémon?

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
How many times have I seen this question... Oh well, I haven't answered to it yet.
Glaceon, can't explain...

Jynx or Mr.Mime?

And just to look at that one question and answer...
I asked Victreebel or Carnivine and then I got answer Dragonite...?

Years
they're both pretty creepy, but Mr.Mime cleans up the house & wont try 2 smother u 2 death with kisses...at least i hope not...O_o

Magmar or Electabuzz?

edit: @Late
yea i saw that 2 lol, they probably accidentally answered the last question on the first page. cuz it was "Flygon or Dragonite?". I've done stuff like that before on different threads. he's a noob, just like me, we make mistakes...

Last edited:
Years
Shellder, I don't like 3rd Gen so much.

Asking again: Victreebel or Carnivine?
(This time, I don't want answer Dragonite)

i figured out y they answered dragonite...

they're both pretty creepy, but Mr.Mime cleans up the house & wont try 2 smother u 2 death with kisses...at least i hope not...O_o

Magmar or Electabuzz?

edit: @Late
yea i saw that 2 lol, they probably accidentally answered the last question on the first page. cuz it was "Flygon or Dragonite?". I've done stuff like that before on different threads. he's a noob, just like me, we make mistakes...

@Late see? thats y...it was an honest mistake...

btw Victreebel, dont know much bout Carnivine(i havent played a 4th gen game yet!:()

Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan?

Last edited:

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
Yeah, I noticed it by myself too. I knew it was some kind of mistake. Oh well, it doesn't matter any more.

Hitmonlee, have picked up it more times than Hitmonchan (dunno why)

Psncureberry or Pecha Berry?

torcoal

Ketsu!
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
Psncureberry, Cause 2nd Gen pwned :D

Chikorita or totodile.

(And you better pick that awesome sauce leaf-head over the blue lizardy-thimg :P)

Back