• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
This Person deserves the Post It! Emblem.

I don't know whether we can suggest it or not, but the user certainly does fulfill the requirement of being a new user with high post count ^_^

Nope, sorry you're not allowed to suggest emblems for others. :(

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
How time flies. :I
Just noticed that I've been registered on PC for three years now, so I thought, why the hell not, and so I'm requesting the veteran emblem, please. :3
It's been fun.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
How time flies. :I
Just noticed that I've been registered on PC for three years now, so I thought, why the hell not, and so I'm requesting the veteran emblem, please. :3
It's been fun.

Congrats on your three years & emblem given :)

Years
I pm'ed the organizer of the Astronomical Asteroids event from GT8 about 2 weeks ago, but I haven't gotten a reply back. I was just wondering if the emblems for this event were ever going to be handed out (everyone else from the event hasn't appeared to recieve them, either).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I pm'ed the organizer of the Astronomical Asteroids event from GT8 about 2 weeks ago, but I haven't gotten a reply back. I was just wondering if the emblems for this event were ever going to be handed out (everyone else from the event hasn't appeared to recieve them, either).

There actually aren't any emblems for this event (as in, looking at the emblem list, there's none for that event which means that the organiser didn't request for them to be uploaded). So from the looks of it, I don't think there will be any emblems. Maybe wait a little while (few weeks) then ask the organiser again incase they missed your message the first time.

Years
OMG I AM SO SORRY!
It has been a manic few weeks for me and I completely forgot! ;;
Yes, the emblems haven't been uploaded yet, but I swear I asked for them to be. I will get incontact with peeps now and do it for you!

Sorry sorry sorry!​

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Request Emblem PC IS MY LIFE, i go on everyday for atleast 6 hours maby 7.
(I went on all day yesterday (well i took a break for food and all) )

You can't request that emblem, sorry.

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
Years
May i request this as i donated $15 yesterday ^_^

Emblem: Community Supporter
Requisite: Donate money to PC.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I believe that the person that puts supporter status on your account gives you the emblem when you get the actual status. So if you have the status but not the emblem, then come back here. Otherwise, just be patient :)

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
May i request this as i donated $15 yesterday ^_^

Emblem: Community Supporter
Requisite: Donate money to PC.

You got to ask Rukario about that, amico. Since, Rukario is the PC Site Administrator,
Rukario is the person who authorizes the status for your "Donated" Status.

I hope I was helpful and I'm sorry if I'm troubling any of the staff.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hell, I'm not as active as I was once before, but my three year anniversary here passed a a few weeks ago, I'm requesting the "PC Veteran Emblem" =]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hell, I'm not as active as I was once before, but my three year anniversary here passed a a few weeks ago, I'm requesting the "PC Veteran Emblem" =]

I shall take care of that right now. :D Congrats on three years, and heres to another three! :)

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
Years
The PC is my life emblem is totally me! UP AT 4 AM JUST TO GET ON HERE!

Did I mention how big of a Zelda fan I was?? I should totally get the knight of Hyrule emblem!

Where am I??

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
The PC is my life emblem is totally me! UP AT 4 AM JUST TO GET ON HERE!

Did I mention how big of a Zelda fan I was?? I should totally get the knight of Hyrule emblem!

Where am I??

Sorry but those emblems aren't requestable / not really something you can hint about without it being really obvious :(

If one of us notices you deserve them, then you'll get them. :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Nope! Most mods will tell you what theirs is if you care to ask, but a lot of mods don't have one as well. If you get one, you'll know whose it is since the PM will be from someone.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Um.. I've posted in the artdex twice now (once like a year ago and another time like a month ago) and I don't know if I should've gone directly to Ana, but I figured I might as well come here and say that I've never received an emblem for it like others have ._.

Also I dont know how many emblems there are for the IRC but I think I have over 5000 lines .__. I thought I saw an emblem for that but I am not too sure.. (and if not that much then almost at it and I can post again when it's reached) If not then just disregard this one.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Also I dont know how many emblems there are for the IRC but I think I have over 5000 lines .__. I thought I saw an emblem for that but I am not too sure.. (and if not that much then almost at it and I can post again when it's reached) If not then just disregard this one.

You can find the chat emblems listed here. :3 As far as specifics there's just the GT8, Mint, 1000-line, and #1 in the stats, the rest are pretty subjective. Unfortunately, no 5k one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back