The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 02:10 AM
natedagreat

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabren View Post
someone help me, the game is muted here
The game is not muted, there are just no audio files in 0.21 I uploaded 0.20 up above that has the original audio files. So just take the audio files from mine and put it in des's 0.21.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark90 View Post
Hi Desbrina,

I can confirm the bug in the Rocket Hideout of Celadon City. Whenever you use the lift to go to B2F you will be stuck and the game will crash or at least have the appearance of having crashed (no movement, cannot access menu).

All other floors work fine with the lift. I don't think this causes any issues in terms of blocking access to content.

Thanks for the great work. I'll continue to post any other glitches I encounter.
Also confirm that this bug happens. It just blocks that floor but b3f is where you need to go so it doesnt block access. So far I haven't noticed any other big bugs.
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 03:27 PM
jasonguppy

I keep getting a 404 error when i click on the download link on the website? Any help?
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 03:44 PM
desbrina
Lightning Yellow Creator

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonguppy View Post
I keep getting a 404 error when i click on the download link on the website? Any help?
At the moment the working link is
http://lightning-yellow.com/PLY%200.21a.zip

people were having trouble with the website link downloading the wrong file

Yeah, i forgot to add the audio files back in after compressing the game. It doesn't compress if they are present.

Thanks for the rocket hideout bug, i'll get onto that

A Pokemon Yellow remake, using HGSS Tiles, and the ability to obtain all Kanto Pokemon as well as their previous/later evolutions.

Old 2 Weeks Ago, 06:09 PM
jasonguppy

aaaah thank as soon as i saw the op i was super hyped <3
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 03:45 AM
mtnranger7

I found another bug. I'm stuck on the 3rd floor of Victory Road. I went up a ladder into a room with two cooltrainers. It was a dead-end so I tried to use the ladder I came up but I just reappear in the same room. Escape ropes and dig do not work. Unfortunately I saved before I fought the trainers.

Also, the conversation with the girl on the fifth floor of the Celadon Department Store isn't complete, making it impossible to get the 3 TMs she gives out.

Minor issues aside, this is a fantastic game and the best work on the site! I'll wait as patiently as I can for the next update!
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 08:46 PM
crazygamer92
Video Game Fanatic

Nature: Jolly
Besides the itty bitty bugs, I absolutely love this!! Can't wait until the next update!
Old 1 Week Ago, 07:05 AM
fin009

Great work , really hoping for better :D

Last edited by fin009; 1 Week Ago at 07:43 AM.
Old 1 Week Ago, 05:16 PM
Brnjacobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnranger7 View Post
I found another bug. I'm stuck on the 3rd floor of Victory Road. I went up a ladder into a room with two cooltrainers. It was a dead-end so I tried to use the ladder I came up but I just reappear in the same room. Escape ropes and dig do not work. Unfortunately I saved before I fought the trainers.

Also, the conversation with the girl on the fifth floor of the Celadon Department Store isn't complete, making it impossible to get the 3 TMs she gives out.

Minor issues aside, this is a fantastic game and the best work on the site! I'll wait as patiently as I can for the next update!
For the conversation with the girl on the fifth floor, I had the same situation happen to me except I chose 'NO' as my option and gave her the drinks. Just answer 'NO' each time you talk to her and have the drinks in your bag to get the TM's.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here