• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Isn't that true for like every single manga series' anime adaptation since the beginning of time though?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

IMO, The manga's plot and characters were "better" than the 2003 anime version :V
And enhanced by Brotherhood :P

...There are surely anime adaptations that people consider better than what they're based on, even amongst those who read the manga first.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
49. Just started playing Pokemon White again, team right now's Haxorus, Volcorona, Rotom/Wash, Shelgon, Hydreigon, and Emboar. Feel like an idiot for getting rid of Head Smash on Emboar but at least I kept Overheat on it and might add Wild Charge in to make up for losing Head Smash as I don't want to use my irreplaceable Heart Scales right now as I currently have no idea on how to get any more right now, anyways though this double dancing Haxorus I'm using right now is tearing everything to pieces plain and simple, working on getting my Shelgon into a Salamence though but it'll happen soon enough.

Using Volcorona for the hell of it because it's one of my personal favorites out of the Unova dex but I might raise a Larvesta from scratch or replace it and maybe Emboar with perhaps something more competitive like Meinshao or god forbid Ferrothorn but for now I'll stick with what I'm liking so far, call me a noob basically lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
51. Oh well so much for my last post lol.

Watched only 1 maybe 2 episodes of Brotherhood at the most but it was pretty damn good IMO, wish I stayed up more to watch it on Adult Swim though.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

I will admit that the story in Brotherhood was still top notch, however, considering they both had good stories and both had sky-high production values coupled with awesome fights, the characters are the only real deciding point. Sure, Ed and Al were fine in both series but
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
54. Eh I'd have more to say about anime provided I was actually watching some titles besides from Death Note right now which I'm still in the middle of going through.

To be quite frank though I have yet to find any actual shows worth watching right now besides from DN, might give Akikan a second chance as I only went halfway through before dropping it the first time and same thing with Queen's Blade probably. I liked Queen's Blade though.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

From what I've seen of Brotherhood, I have to say I enjoy the older FMA more. I even prefer the animation, which I guess is weird XD;

/uu, don't wanna work on stuff today

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Not quite halfway through the manga yet, but Idk.

...And here I am listening to Penguindrum's first opening while eating an apple. Totally unintentional.

Edit: At a reconstructed library, and the manga series with my name as the title is right next to FT o3o (IT'S A SIIIIIIIGN)

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

FMA is one of the few super highly rated shows I haven't taken a look at yet. I hope everyone wasn't lying to me like they were about Code Geass, LotGH, Elfen Lied and NGE.

jgjgvj.jpg

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I only know two of the series you listed other than FMA (though I might know the other two; I just can't recognize them by the acronyms XD;) and I can tell you right now both series are worth it. ...Though tbh I only watched an episode of Gay-ass and read the entire Elfen Lied manga, but at least the latter was OK so you know the anime isn't gonna be as good XD;

I still remember when I was young and my stepsisters were mocking me about the anime I watched. I mentioned InuYasha and they continued mocking me. I mentioned FMA and they agreed with me that it was good o3o Keep in mind this was before Brotherhood, too.

Pffffft, just got done doing banking stuff on Quicken. I don't want to go and do scholarships now tho ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back