• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NPCs don't move on map

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2015
Created a new map for the introduction, I try making a few npc move on the new map with costume tileset. However they don't, I check passability and everything is fine.

The npc move fine on other maps.

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2015
Essentials has a built in anti-lag, are the npc's on screen? If not that's most likely the problem.

It wasn't the lag, its was a bug with a map, don't know what had caused it. I had basicly deleted and recreated the map, and everything was absolutely fine.

Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2015
maybe it was an auto-run event that never stopped.

Maybe.. I also have an issue that sometimes whenever I transfer a player, it goes into an intro map Ive made for a introductory cut-scene (which uses an autorun event). However even if I start the game outside in a random area, the game decides to wrap me to that map instead of to the correct location.

However copying the introductory map and deleting the old copy prevents this from happening.

Years
Maybe.. I also have an issue that sometimes whenever I transfer a player, it goes into an intro map Ive made for a introductory cut-scene (which uses an autorun event). However even if I start the game outside in a random area, the game decides to wrap me to that map instead of to the correct location.

However copying the introductory map and deleting the old copy prevents this from happening.

Are you using the latest version of Essentials, I have never had those problems.

Back