• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Egyptian President Morsi overthrown in Coup d'Etat

Years
I wonder how the Islamists are going to feel about democracy now. They probably think that it wasn't worth participating in since they just got booted out. That is, of course, putting aside the fact that lots of things Islamists would want to do would be really undemocratic in the first place.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
I agree. We're spread too thin as is financially.

Sometimes it's important to just let a country stand on its own and deal with its own problems. It may seem harsh, but pulling someone out of the gutter deprives them of the experience and reward of pulling themselves out.

you do Know that Egypt is a 8000 years old country..huh?? talking about experience part was a bit funny... Egypt saw a worse days during pharaohs rule and all the time after and she keeps rising again,those days might be a damn black days yeah but i believe in the power of this country...and i know we're not gonna die so easy ...why do you think we call it mother of the world??!

Back