• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hidden Mythology [T] [OOC/SU]

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I don't think it matters what order you two post in. Just have one person say something to each other or just have nothing happen and Karly will be right back out after both of you post. Sorry for putting you in that situation lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
currently suffering from "i think ive got hayfever but i've never had it before maybe i've just got a cold" so i will write a post hopefully when i get home from work tomorrow!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I posted Chapter 2! I opened up a few locations than needed to keep you busy until I come back! :)

Also, I am happy with my wild Pokemon choices. :) Feel free to catch anything, although remember that your Pokeballs would be constrained. This does not stop you from buying more though! Enjoy my hiatus gift! :)

Will be working on a moves link after I come back, or when the first one of you arrives in Jubilife Town.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Karly and Birdie aren't even out of Sandgem town o.o' Looks like we've got a lot of writing to do, Skymin.

miltankRancher

Years
I promised to post chapter 2 tomorrow. But I think I will not be able to do that since I will probably study whole day tomorrow for my exam.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
I may or may not be shipping Kat and Alex and may or may not also be thinking of a catchy nickname that is rather hard to create using such short names. KATLEX 4 LYF

GM NOTE: Ship "Ganrose" Ganston-Primrose. See? See? Okay.

I get cold for a few days and Kat has already been shipped. {XD} Well can't really say anything except, time will tell. :P

I like the pokemon choices for the new routes. Definitely have my eyes on one! ;)

PS: Good luck with your exam miltankRancher!

miltankRancher

Years
MOVES FOR CHAPTER 2:

ROUTE 204 (Levels 4-6)
Spoiler:

Route 203 (Levels 4-7)
Spoiler:

Oreburgh Tunnel/Gate (Levels 5-8)
Spoiler:

Route 207 (Levels 6-9)
Spoiler:

Whew. This move link takes too long LOL.

Also, for everyone who will be challenging Roark, we will be doing a joint post! :) Although I could only handle one at a time! :) So first come, first serve, okay? You can tell me you have the intention to battle Roark as soon as you reach Oreburgh. So, first one to get to Oreburgh have the first dibs on Roark! :)

see you guys there! :)

EDIT: I went and edited the OP for the IC thread for easier access of Chapter 2. :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
Just a quick question about NPC battles on the routes...do we just write a post controlling both and how do we know what Pokémon they have? Do we just make it up or do we use what they have in-game in the Sinnoh games?

miltankRancher

Years
@Pokemagician: You can control the NPC and you can give it whatever Pokemon you see fit, barring legendary. However, you must be realistic as possible: there ain't no way a Chimchar can defeat a fully-evolved Tyranitar.

Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
@miltankRancher: Thanks, I may just be having a few of those along the way to level myself up a bit!

miltankRancher

Years
I highly suggest that. If you are planning to challenge Roark, his Pokemon are around levels 13-16 if I could give an estimate. Well, it still depends on how we write it and all.

miltankRancher

Years
All right, you have 48 hours to finish your SU. Or just take your time really. It's the one spot and its available for too long now already. If someone else wanted it, it'd be probably taken already. :) RESERVED

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
just so you know, me and PJ are working on a joint post together. so we may be a bit before we post. d:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
If it would be alright, I'd like to reserve Buneary :)

Name: Blake Schooner

Appearance:

Personality: 2 paragraphs worth.

History: What are you before becoming a trainer? Where do you live? Where are you five years ago? What are your dreams? Don't leave anything. No line requirement.

Reserved Starter: Stunky

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
Hmmm. So now two people are vying for the spot. @heretostay: I can open one more slot for you, if that is fine, with Stunky as a starter if you really really want to. I don't want to cancel Quicksand's reservation, as I told Quicksand that he can take his time with his SU.

Back