• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

3dpd. nope.

It's all about the pure 1d realm now.

Anyway, I wish Jigglypuff and Jordan would come back, then I wouldn't be the only one that hates everything.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Having Jiggly and Jordy back would be cool, but we gotta consider their mental health.

I don't hate everything yet, but my friends are working on it. Today they succeeded in convincing me how terrible Andrew Dobson is.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Or that's what I was going to do. I shut my laptop, turned the lights off, got under my duvet and noticed.....I'm not actually tired. Splendid.

I tried looking for positives, I found some. But before long I hated them also.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Anime talk or the inspiration behind the star in Hikari's user title. It's an intellectual thread, as always.

lmao.

It would be nice to have some regulars back but whatever. Their loss.

Wow I just realised these threads are mainly full of regulars gained over the last few years whereas nobody else bothers. It's kinda sad to think about it in detail.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Considering this is just a chat thread I don't think it's bad that it has a small group of regulars. I mean the less regular, more recent xDDDDD additions make me want to pull my hair out.

But yeah, more people that actually want to talk would be a good thing.

Years

Yeah, but it looks like #Hikarigate strikes again. Wait until you see how nerfed greeting a new user became... I'm even considering greeting only via VM.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hikarigate? I think that was a typo but either but no I don't think that's the case. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back