• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
@Jasz:
Hey, you're pretty cute!
The streaks in your hair really look great, not a lot of people can pull that off, too!

@Jake:
Haha, well, I'm heterosexual, but you're look great as usual, man!

@Twistedpuppy:
So wrong, yet, so funny. X} +1

Thank you! ^.~
It always odds me out when people say that because i've had pink, brown, auburn, black, and blue in my hair so thank you for that c:

Rodriguezjames55

No Jokes #MegaCharizard
Years
some recent pic of me
Spoiler:

Years
This was actually a psychological experiment I put on Facebook to see if putting cute animals in a picture of me would make me appear subconsciously cuter to girls and therefore I'd become a more acceptable partner for them :$
Spoiler:

It failed

Here's me eating a banana in a very sensual fashion ;)
Spoiler:

Now I am sitting normally just staring at you with my ugly mug :(
Spoiler:

Yup :P

You're photo's are so funny! haha

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
@007:

First Picture!
"Do you know what drugs do to you?"

Second Picture!
"I'm sexy and I know it."

Third Picture!
"I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
O07, it's against the rules to post such sexual photos! :O Especially with a banana!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Late ‪#‎throwbackthursday‬ for the heck of it. (Though it's Friday in some places. )

Apparently I used to be cool. And cute. Who knew.

Spoiler:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'm not really a photogenic person but lately I've been pretty vain.

Spoiler:

I'll probably post another picture of me with my new haircut soon. Probably.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

You look great Laugh! I'm pretty shy, but I've decided I've been here long enough to warrant a posting. Not the best photo, I look pretty meh, but oh well.
Spoiler:

Me just messing around with my camera, so for the sub-par editing {D:}

Honest

Hi!
Years

Spoiler:

Ugh, that awkward moment when I thought you were a guy this whole time.

You look very pretty though. =D

Years

Spoiler:

Oh my gosh! You are so adorable <33

I'm not a photogenic person either but ironically selfies of me suck ;~; I look better in photos taken of me by someone else if I know that I'm being photographed :p

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
23.1lbs down today :3 My arms are quite firm, but it might be unrelated.

Went to Wonderland yesterday and convinced my date to babystep the rollercoasters. We went:

- The Wild Beast
- The Dragonfire x2
- The Bat
- The Vortex
- The Behemoth
- The Leviathan

For someone who started the day saying he is "never going on the Behemoth or the Leviathan" only to finish with them by 4pm, well, I think I made a childhood yesterday :P

Spoiler:

Then he bought me a Build-A-Bear :D Spidey pajamas and a tuxedo for Sammy the Bunny!

Years
Okay, time to break up all the drooling over girls stuff c;

Spoiler:

Ignore the awful blurriness, there was alcohol at the time =P

where my gays at

I have to say this is a good-looking pic of ya Jake. You sorta give off a David Tennant vibe to me.

Honest

Hi!
Years

Went to Wonderland yesterday and convinced my date to babystep the rollercoasters. We went:

- The Wild Beast
- The Dragonfire x2
- The Bat
- The Vortex
- The Behemoth
- The Leviathan

For someone who started the day saying he is "never going on the Behemoth or the Leviathan" only to finish with them by 4pm, well, I think I made a childhood yesterday :P

Spoiler:

Then he bought me a Build-A-Bear :D Spidey pajamas and a tuxedo for Sammy the Bunny!

Omg, can I please just steal your boyfriend? :D

Seriously speaking, sounds like you had an amazing time, Bell. I'm happy for you. =D And you look amazing, as well!

Sirfetch’d

- The Wild Beast
- The Dragonfire x2
- The Bat
- The Vortex
- The Behemoth
- The Leviathan

Spoiler:

Congrats once again! You look fabulous, btw!

Years
I guess it's time I posted this picture of me.. I took this on Sunday, one day after I got a haircut from my last picture in here.

Spoiler:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014

- The Wild Beast
- The Dragonfire x2
- The Bat
- The Vortex
- The Behemoth
- The Leviathan

Spoiler:

OMG THOSE ROLLERCOASTERS! Sounds pretty epic. Also, you look great! Congrats!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Thanks guys :D Yeah, he is pretty great. The Leviathan goes right out into the parking lot. I said, "Look, Cam! We're going on that." He refuseddddd for so long lololol but he started to really like them, but then we got to the Behemoth:

Spoiler:

And he was going to get out of line lololol He was scared to death! But then he got off the ride and was like, "OMG THAT WAS AWESOME" and I said, "Of course it was! Now imagine that five times in a row in <30min." He was amazed lol (I went on an exam day in 2008 with my Bake Shop class and there were no lines at all because, again, exams.)

So then he was the one saying let's go on the Leviathan lol!

Spoiler:

Anyway, it was absolutely fantastic, and when he posted to Facebook I learnt that he got out of line at Disney Land for Magic Mountain lol I've never been to DL, but given that it's a kiddy park, I'd take it that going on the Behemoth or the Leviathan is quite the feat for a scaredy-cat, rollercoaster virgin :P

Thanks for the compliments, guys :3 still going strong! But April is far away to reach my goal weight... Oh well :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back