• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
8/10. now, normally, id just say it looked sorta cool but seemed to be missing something, but the word "planetarium" makes the banner make great sense. the shift from light to dark, the faint patterns, and the arrows all work once you get the idea of a planetarium. good work!

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
I like the pic, but dear god you have alot of text. The image is 10/10. the text is -2/10

8/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
The icons look pretty epic. They're really good. :D
Organisation is a + too.

9/10

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years
I like it, but the css seems rather unecessary tbh.
I mean, you have like two title things?

Still it's cool.

7.5/10

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
Took me a while to figure out the text, but that just may be me
Colours are nice, and its simplistic, but not really boring either

8/10

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 20, 2010
7/10. Nice and simple, get's the job done with a minimum amount of fuss, I like that. Would be higher but Jumpluff is lame. ;)

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
Years
Cute banner, what like what Aizuke said; the text should be brought to the bottom left. Just mess around with the CSS and you'll eventually get it. It's actually not that hard. Hint: align: left + entering a few times.

7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back