• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infraction system information and questions

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Must run in the pack family.

should a mod be typing things like that?:disappoin jk,;) please dont interpret this incorrectly i just think its funny how you typed that

anyway someone wanna tell me why rocklee got banned, im his friend but i also wanna hear the true story, not like the mods did this unfairly, or he did this and we took it seriously so we decided to ban him, can someone tell me the story unbiasly(no offense to anyone)

Rukario

Banned
Years
Can't you do website ads in the webmaster section, and forum ads under your signature.

though off-topic, yes.. you can list your website (for review or comments/help) in the webby's section and the only place another forum link is allowed is in your sig (links to your sites/myspaces/facebooks/etc are also allowed in sigs)

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
report.gif

Report button on posts. o_O;

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I've been reading this ever since the start of 2008, I've always read the rules in any section. But I was wondering, what rule breakages would a Mod give you a warning for and what rules would give you an infraction regardless of if you have or haven't got a warning? Because I was wondering that... :\

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
I am just curious: but how do you know if you have received an infraction?

If you have received an infraction, you automatically get sent a PM that you have. (why, etc) And it'll be right there sitting in your infraction record on your profile. (If say, you did get one)

Basically, this entire thread goes into that detail. XD

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
I am not a member of staff, so someone will have to verify this, but I am going to say no.

Because yellow cards are only warnings, and don't give you any points.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
should a mod be typing things like that?:disappoin jk,;) please dont interpret this incorrectly i just think its funny how you typed that

anyway someone wanna tell me why rocklee got banned, im his friend but i also wanna hear the true story, not like the mods did this unfairly, or he did this and we took it seriously so we decided to ban him, can someone tell me the story unbiasly(no offense to anyone)
I don't like to mini-mod, but thats against the rules.
Don't question any bans that we issue. Do not ask about a member's ban.
Bans to members are kept between staff and the member. Unless information is answered by a staff member, you should not ask about it. Don't question bans that we issue to members - additionally, do not invite friends to rally your ban.

now, i was wondering, what if a persons account gets somehow hacked and they use it to spam and get you banned(definitely or indefinitely)?
If there is proof that the account got hacked(even though its near impossible), will the ban be lifted? or will the person have to make another account?
I know if you get permanently banned, you stay banned, but what if you are banned for a while?Would you keep him/her banned until the ban is lifted because he/she didn't take care of his/her account better?Or will you life the sentence prematurely?
i know this sounds crazy and very unlikely, but its possible.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
~Fire said:
now, i was wondering, what if a persons account gets somehow hacked and they use it to spam and get you banned(definitely or indefinitely)?
If there is proof that the account got hacked(even though its near impossible), will the ban be lifted? or will the person have to make another account?
I know if you get permanently banned, you stay banned, but what if you are banned for a while?Would you keep him/her banned until the ban is lifted because he/she didn't take care of his/her account better?Or will you life the sentence prematurely?
i know this sounds crazy and very unlikely, but its possible.

Well..I don't know about permanent bans, but I'm sure if you had solid proof, you wouldn't be banned forever. Especially when we can check the IPs of the members and see if you've had the IP you registered with, along with any new ones that might be there. Obviously you could find your own IP out and give it to an admin to show it's really you and the other IP doesn't belong to you.

And if you seriously think your account is in jeopardy of being hacked, change your password and make sure you don't give it out to any other member. If you give your password to someone else and you get hacked and banned, that's your fault.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
I just got a infraction for spelling god d-word the right way, it should probably be ****ed out like the other swear words ... just saying

Back