• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
Feebas sucks less than Magikarp. Feebas can actually learn attacks and TMs.

You're not a real gamer if you cheat at Pokemon.

only ROM Hacks and i AM a real pokemon game; as i've been playing it since i was born

Still a Water Stone is a good idea since you can't get berries unless a Pokemon is holding one. Having a Milotic does sound interesting. As with a lot of ROM Hacks I can't wait until the final beta comes out. Battling 16 gym leaders in a Ruby ROM Hack in the style of Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/Heart Gold/Soul Silver hasn't been done before so this is a very original ROM Hack. I also like how Red, Ethan, Lucas, Lunick, and Solana appear along with Ash. Having other PKMN Trainers that are well known, being the rivals we encounter are good ideas too.

I completely agree with every word you just said, and whoever made the overworlds must've been very good

Last edited:

cspmoneymaker

Haha, too much discussion already, why don't we all wait and see ? :cheeky:

Years
There are 16 gyms leaders actually. Wesley didn't want to spoil what all the gym leaders looked like. Wait until the final beta comes out and you'll get to battle them all. You also compete in 3 Pokemon leagues. Zhery, Lauren, and World Pokemon League.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
The hack is totally awesome im waiting for last beta :D

calmd

Nerdy Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
hey, just wondering is pressing buttons actually affect the chance of catching the pokemon?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I'm sorry but if you guys don't stop it with the spam/off-topic/generic posts I'm going to have to close this thread. Seriously, this thread must have at least ninety pages of spam.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2013
So for this game you can go to all four regions and are there cut scenes for every legendary?(see one for kyogore and groundon)

nasonex

is trying to learn how to hack
Years
I'm sorry but if you guys don't stop it with the spam/off-topic/generic posts I'm going to have to close this thread. Seriously, this thread must have at least ninety pages of spam.

I agree with Manipulation. I just finished reading all the posts starting from the first post.

I have to say that many people in the pokecommunity are ignorant. I have seen a lot of post of Ash493 regarding the white screen issue. He always says the same lines over and over again.

What I'm trying to say search this thread thoroughly because there are a lot of questions that are answered.

Anyways, Thanks Wesly FG for this epic Hack! Your efforts, hard work and patience are greatly appreciated for without those you'll not be able to come this far.

Credits to Ash493 and Sarcastic Prince for the translation of the beta for without them only Brazilian people will benefit from the hack! XD

And people, for pete's sake, please don't ask when will Wesley FG release the final version because He'll release it when he thinks it's fully polished, glitch-free and bug-free. So for now, Let's be patient people and give him our support!

That's all Folks! :D

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 11, 2011
i agree with you nasonex the hack will be ready when it's ready.so people wait for the game good job Wes

TRXO

PokeGames master
Years
I think there should be pokeballs in the first city mart because it's odd that you can find Ultraballs before you can buy Pokeballs.

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2010
Someone might've already reported this glitch, but i'm too lazy to read the 108 pages of spam, so...

The 2nd trainer in the Lighthouse freezes your game and the trainer is unpassable. I edited it in advance map so that i can pass him.

It might be my rom, but just wanted to post.

Back