• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ShadowE's road to something in C&C Mental Omega

TY

Howdy, my name is ShadowE and I present to you something that is to be expected from a guy like me: RTS games. However instead of playing the campaign I dedicate a series to the more competitive and fun Online mode. However it's not going to be exactly random games, instead I will do all I can to be the very best like no one ever was with one of the most difficult faction to master: Scorpion Cell. First video is sadly without voice because I was at my mom's place celebrating Christmas and I couldn't bring my full setup with me to use voice. I promise I will use voice, trust me :)

Also if you have any suggestions on this series or even for future series please let me know. Your support is what matters most to me and keeps me doing these LP's.

See ya around in the next video!

TY

And as promised, next video is with voice! :D
Also I had a friend with me to commentate along the road and he even turned out to be my ally in this 2v2 xD

Enjoy! ^_^

Back