• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unova Pack for Pokémon Essentials

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
I had consecutive delays but now is update time! I put the english names, kind and pokédex entries. I put all kind in upper case, include the gen 4 pokémon.
I fix the Happiny evolution, in the original txt this pokémon evolues with Nugget so I charge to Oval Stone.
For some reason the Plusle have 30 of Battler Altitude in previous releases, I corrected in this version.
The abilities.txt is also on pack.

I was wondering, do you have an updated version of tm.txt?
I have plans to make one even with gen4 TMs and Platinum and HgSs Tutors, but only for pokémon that learns they in game. Some TMs like Dragon Pulse only have gen4 pokémon, but some like Charge Beam had the gen5 ones.

This is really useful, I wish you would do this in english for PSPds :)
I have no plans for it.

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
I had consecutive delays but now is update time! I put the english names, kind and pokédex entries. I put all kind in upper case, include the gen 4 pokémon.
I fix the Happiny evolution, in the original txt this pokémon evolues with Nugget so I charge to Oval Stone.
For some reason the Plusle have 30 of Battler Altitude in previous releases, I corrected in this version.
The abilities.txt is also on pack.

I have plans to make one even with gen4 TMs and Platinum and HgSs Tutors, but only for pokémon that learns they in game. Some TMs like Dragon Pulse only have gen4 pokémon, but some like Charge Beam had the gen5 ones.

I have no plans for it.
TM.txt:
Code:
[ROCKCLIMB]
VENUSAUR,BLASTOISE,SANDSHREW,SANDSLASH,NIDOQUEEN,NIDOKING,GOLDUCK,MANKEY,PRIMEAPE,ARCANINE,POLIWRATH,MACHOP,MACHOKE,MACHAMP,GEODUDE,GRAVELER,GOLEM,ONIX,CUBONE,MAROWAK,HITMONLEE,HITMONCHAN,LICKITUNG,RHYHORN,RHYDON,CHANSEY,KANGASKHAN,ELECTABUZZ,MAGMAR,PINSIR,TAUROS,OMASTAR,KABUTOPS,SNORLAX,MEWTWO,MEW,MEGANIUM,TYPHLOSION,FERALIGATR,AMPHAROS,STEELIX,GRANBULL,URSARING,BLISSEY,RAIKOU,ENTEI,SUICUNE,TYRANITAR,SCEPTILE,BLAZIKEN,SWAMPERT,LUDICOLO,VIGOROTH,SLAKING,EXPLOUD,MAKUHITA,HARIYAMA,AGGRON,ZANGOOSE,REGIROCK,REGICE,REGISTEEL,GROUDON,TURTWIG,GROTLE,TORTERRA,CHIMCHAR,MONFERNO,INFERNAPE,EMPOLEON,BIBAREL,CRANIDOS,RAMPARDOS,GIBLE,GABITE,GARCHOMP,MUNCHLAX,LUCARIO,DRAPION,CROAGUNK,TOXICROAK,ABOMASNOW,LICKILICKY,RHYPERIOR,ELECTIVIRE,MAGMORTAR,MAMOSWINE,HEATRAN,REGIGIGAS,GIRATINA,DARKRAI,ARCEUS
[WHIRLPOOL]
SQUIRTLE,WARTORTLE,BLASTOISE,PSYDUCK,GOLDUCK,POLIWAG,POLIWHIRL,POLIWRATH,TENTACOOL,TENTACRUEL,SEEL,DEWGONG,SHELLDER,CLOYSTER,KRABBY,KINGLER,HORSEA,SEADRA,STARYU,STARMIE,GYARADOS,LAPRAS,VAPOREON,OMANYTE,OMASTAR,KABUTOPS,DRAGONITE,MEW,TOTODILE,CROCONAW,FERALIGATR,CHINCHOU,LANTURN,MARILL,AZUMARILL,POLITOED,WOOPER,QUAGSIRE,SLOWKING,QWILFISH,CORSOLA,REMORAID,OCTILLERY,MANTINE,KINGDRA,SUICUNE,LUGIA,MUDKIP,WAILMER,WAILORD,CLAMPERL,HUNTAIL,GOREBYSS,BARBOACH,PIPLUP,PRINPLUP,EMPOLEON,BUIZEL,FLOATZEL,FINNEON,LUMINEON,PHIONE,MANAPHY,SNEASEL,MARSHTOMP,SWAMPERT,LOTAD,LOMBRE,LUDICOLO,PELIPPER,CARVANHA,SHARPEDO,FEEBAS,MILOTIC,SPHEAL,SEALEO,CRAWDAUNT,RELICANTH,LUVDISC,KYOGRE,SHELLOS,GASTRODON,MANTYKE,PALKIA

Sounds good and reasonable, everyone is busy with there life. Also is the updated version the link in the first post. Or you haven't updated it yet?

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Sounds good and reasonable, everyone is busy with there life. Also is the updated version the link in the first post. Or you haven't updated it yet?
Is in the link, and I also update the pokemon.txt attached in the first post too.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
I start to make tm.txt . Some form like Sky Shaymin learn some TMs like Air Cutter but it can't be normally add the learnset to form differences. I should completely ignores any extra forms?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
ATTENTION! I MISSPELLED "KROKODILE" WHEN THE RIGHT IS "KROOKODILE". I FIX IN THE NEW VERSION.
And, thanks tho Venom12, now Its have the BW moves.txt! I also update the pokemon.txt to have this moves.
I also created the tm.txt with all gen 3/4/5 TMs and Move Tutors (except the XD ones). You can eve delete the new pokémon names in tm.txt and use without Unova pokémon!

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
How do you import the Pokemon into the game's interface?

PokemonGalaxy

Creator of Pokemon Galaxy
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2011
i am new to rpg maker and i need help putting this in my game? can someone please give me step by step instructions

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
i am new to rpg maker and i need help putting this in my game? can someone please give me step by step instructions

Ugh. Extract the files, open the folder, copy the items, paste them into your game's folder.
FL ., you need to post instructions for guys like this.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
I added the Pokémon files, and when I was testing it and choosing my Pokémon, it said:

untitled.PNG

Any help please?

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2013
Do you add 5 th gen. pokemon to pbs/pokemon file? The base Essentials DS have pokemon 1 - 4 th gen.

Neo-Spriteman

or goloog. that works too.
Years
  • Age 26
  • MD
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
Do you add 5 th gen. pokemon to pbs/pokemon file? The base Essentials DS have pokemon 1 - 4 th gen.

Oh my gosh! Did you even read the first post?! This kit will add the gen V/ or fifth gen pokemon to your game.

how to i add the these pokemon to my game?

By reading my reply to your FIRST post with that question.

I added the Pokémon files, and when I was testing it and choosing my Pokémon, it said:

Any help please?

I'm pretty sure you didn't run editor.exe after placing the files into your game. Either that, or your PBS folder lacks the file with the Pokemon in it. Go to PBS/Pokemon.txt, and look for Tepig's name. If it isn't there, then try the kit again.

Guys, no more spammy questions, please. This is really kinda annoying, even if it isn't my thread.

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Ugh. Extract the files, open the folder, copy the items, paste them into your game's folder.
FL ., you need to post instructions for guys like this.
This has in the zip Read me.txt but I am thinking to add in the topic also.

Using the standart method to add new pokémon (or fakemon) in Essentials.
I only edit the pokemon.txt with pokémon data, add the cry SE, the pokémon icon and four battlers (front, back, front-shiny, back-shiny). It's easy, but time consuming.

I thinks that the latest versions of Essentials DS have the Unova Pack.

Years
I put moves.txt into Essentials DS (probably not one of my better ideas) and it comes up with:

Spoiler:

So.. Anyone know what I screwed up?

Rai Rai

Master of everything!
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2012
I put moves.txt into Essentials DS (probably not one of my better ideas) and it comes up with:

Spoiler:

So.. Anyone know what I screwed up?

Did you try compiling the data in the editor? As that's the only thing I can think of with that error.

Back