• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I remember the days of when I had mild insomnia due to stress; God it was horrible.
I would go on like, 48 hour stints, not being able to sleep and then I would just crash in the middle of the day and not be able to do anything.

Glad that is all gone.​

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I had 5 hours of sleep last night, and I feel strangely fine! Normally I need at least 7-8 in order to not appear like a zombie to everyone around me... but I woke up at 9am this morning after going to sleep at 4 and there've been no ill-effects so far. Gimme a few hours and I'll be lying on the floor in a pool of drool, but hopefully that shouldn't happen.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I had 5 hours of sleep last night, and I feel strangely fine! Normally I need at least 7-8 in order to not appear like a zombie to everyone around me... but I woke up at 9am this morning after going to sleep at 4 and there've been no ill-effects so far.

My bad. You're gonna be doing it again tonight though! I'm not gonna allow you to get offline before 4am anymore. The conversations are just too good.

On the the topic of sleep, my sleep's been a huge mess for a while. When I was younger I just couldn't sleep at all and now I can't control when I go to sleep at all. Fun times.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I haven't slept yet but usually I sleep at 5-8 AM. I'm not quite tired yet but I probably will be in the next hour or so. :3

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
If I don't sleep at least 8 hours I'm dead the next day haha.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I ended up getting right around 4 hours. Woke up with one mean headache and a bedroom that was like a billion degrees. I do love me some summer.

Years
I can function fine with four hours of sleep. I've had two hours and managed before but that was at university when desperate times called for desperate measures. I usually get between 4-8 hours of rest a night.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I sleep for a few hours, wake up at 6 AM like clock work, and then go BACK to sleep.

Also, totally saw Batman Begins last night for the tenth time. <3 Them movies never get old. B]

Years
Batman never sleeps.

But ugh, not had more than 4 hours sleep the last few days and I've been dizzy since I woke up. I was half thinking about going to see Batman at a midnight showing, but no way I can do that now.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I had about 7 hours of sleep last night, from 23:00 to 6:00. Got up pretty early as well which is always nice so I don;t have to rush in the morning. I haven't had a bad night's sleep in a couple of months, as I know when I'm tired or when I need to lie in bed in the morning.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I just woke up! I slept....a bit less than 7 hours. :3

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I need either two hours or less of sleep or I need a full eight hours, because if I get anywhere between two and eight, I'll be a zombie for the remainder of the day, but if I get either of the other options, I should be fine.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
I usually sleep 8 hours, so I'm getting enough. It's my sleep pattern that's messed up. I'm falling asleep at 5/6am and waking up at 2/3pm. It's crazy and is really starting to annoy me now, but I just don't get tired in the early hours of the morning because of my messed up sleeping pattern. I might try and head to sleep in an hour or two to try and straighten it out a bit.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
I did fine when I got 6 hours of sleep for a week, sometimes even less, and that's usually how long I sleep during the school year. For weekends and the summer, I tend to sleep longer, normally to 8 hours. I'm pretty adaptable when it comes to my sleep schedule.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
This year at uni i essentially lived on 5/6 hours of sleep, since I continued my late night ways and went to sleep at 2/3am and often had to wake up at 8/9am for a lecture. Definitely wouldn't recommend that to anyone who is thinking about university or college though. I often woke up at 8:45am for a 9am lecture, which involved throwing my clothes on and having to run a distance that usually takes 20 minutes to walk. I'm a lazy bastard.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
My lack of sleep is killing me. I had to eat a sachet of instant coffee to stay awake during class yesterday.
Wow, you must be pretty sleep deprived to be eating coffee during class. I tend to just fall asleep in my lectures until I realise the lecturer has noticed me, and then I sit up really quickly and pretend that I've been listening the whole time (even though I know they're not that stupid/easily fooled).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back