• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I ONLY HAVE ONE CHARACTER RIGHT NOW.

Okay, so that's twice (thrice?) now that people are just not getting what I'm saying.

Let me iterate this in a much clearer and more understandable way.

I am thinking of making myself into a character in this RP. That would be my second character. I am asking if this would be a good idea or not, as a lack of interaction might lead to an unfortunate end for said character.

That said, I think I've made my decision. Expect a literal ME to appear in sign-up form soon.

Sounds interesting...

A character who is exactly the RPer. Wolf himself would be in the RP. I'm up for it!

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Would it be possible to make an accessory that copies the effect/s of an item in your inventory? I must stress the word inventory instead of an item already equipped. If so, would it be too good for Floor 1?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
@Wolf

That... that is an awesome idea. Putting yourself in a RP? That would make things so much easier and everything would feel natural. I might consider doing this, though certainly not right now. It would certainly be interesting to see the history and personality bits, and also the picture you use for the SU sheet since you always have an image of the character aha

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Would it be possible to make an accessory that copies the effect/s of an item in your inventory? I must stress the word inventory instead of an item already equipped. If so, would it be too good for Floor 1?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

I think that would be too good for the first floor… but copying an item in your inventory sounds like something rare even though i've seen it in a RPG before. Let me think about it.

Wolfy- we know that you have only one character c: we were just saying it ^^

Your idea sounds pretty good~ I already have a character that is me except the history hehehe and I kind of recommend it. It's more natural~

I wouldn't add your real history though if I were you. I didn't either because… well… let's just say your own history is private and to submit it on a community where everyone can read it is… not very private xD

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
http://i.imgur.com/IddLxOQ.png

«WolfOfEve»

FL0, Creating Character

0-0: Link Start!!

bGnbFa0.png
FQlUxqM.png
kDdGgwh.png
|
JEBxIGw.png
eKEosrs.png
|

IddLxOQ.png

Real Life Name: Tyler Smith
Username: WolfOfEve
Status: Player (Though one that adapts quickly to games, looking for any exploits possible, could be considered a Beater in some senses, despite having never played the Beta)

Appearance: Tyler has short, dirty blond hair, combed forward, with a short "wolf's tail" in the back. He has fair skin, and deep blue eyes. His left eye is a darker shade of blue than his right, and even has a small, soft-brown mark that is difficult to see unless either pointed out or examined closely. While his left eye looks to reflect the ocean, his right eye is a tad closer to ice. He almost always wears sleeveless tops with cargo shorts or pants. He has a fascination with fingerless gloves, knives, and speed. He is often seen in either an upbeat, joking, and cheerful mood, or a calm, collected, and serious one. His figure is medium-lightweight, with toned muscles that are often hidden when not in use.

Personality: Tyler has many different quirks, and everyone has different varied opinions on each of them. He likes to joke around frequently, and believes that laughter is the best way to enjoy life, and would enjoy living amongst others who might share this belief. His feelings can change in a mere instant, depending on the situation. He is highly driven by his own moral compass, and his impressions of others often have something to do with their morality and attitude in his eyes. He can be excessively friendly with those he gets to know, but cold and silent to others he deems cruel or uncaring. To those he considers evil, he reserves a special place of anger and contempt. That all said, he wouldn't think twice to rescue a complete stranger if the opportunity presented itself. He also considers himself to be the living embodiment of a wolf, though he keeps this to himself, as he fears others may see him as crazy, fantasizing, or just flat-out lying. Tyler is a lot to take in, and he rarely introduces himself to others, instead waiting for them to approach him. He has noticed his own social awkwardness from time to time, acknowledging it as simply a part of who he is.

History: Tyler was conceived with a twin, though do to a lack of food consumption on his mother's part (as she wasn't told that she would be having twins until it was too late), he was born as an only child, his twin dying in the womb well before birth. On the 22nd of June, on the year 1994, Tyler was born to the world at a Hospital in Salem, Oregon. Years pass, and at a young age, his parents divorce. He is constantly sent from one parent to the other, with both sides showing excessively stressful environments. At age five or six, while at a daycare, Tyler is playing outside when a fellow child at the daycare pushes him over. He hits the sidewalk headfirst, and startles his babysitter when he stumbles into the house with a hole in his forehead. Rushed to the ER, he has very little memory of his childhood since. He now dawns a faintly darker-colored scar, a horizontal line on his upper right forehead. He later ends up spending more of his childhood with his mother than his father. His mother moves on from one guy to the next, making them move frequently as his mother seems to live off of her boyfriends. At age 11, Tyler is rushed to the ER again, this time for an injury to the back of his head. While his mother's fiance at the time was playing with him, he was accidentally pushed backward off of a bed, rolling back with his head slamming back against an outward corner of the wall. When they discover blood, he's sent off to the hospital for more stitches. Traumatized (and possibly brain-damaged as far as he can tell), his childhood has been a large blur, with only a few significant scenes coming to mind. It was around age 15 or 16 that he "awakened", and began to consider himself an Otherkin, when memories of other lives in other bodies began to fill his mind on a regular basis. He devoted himself to his own oddities after this, embracing his odd past and unusual quirks, though to no approval from his peers. The next few years he begins to close himself off from others, retreating from social interaction. However, he later learns to open slightly, and gains a lot of this from his girlfriend Sarah, and one of his favorite pass-times, PokeCommunity's Roleplay Corner (Other RP sites were there in these few years, though none shared the enjoyable community that he found with PC). He now, age 19, has been living with Sarah for a little over a year, happy to be away from his parents and out on his own. He continues his childhood joys of gaming throughout his entire life, and when Sword Art Online is announced, he rushed out to buy one of the solid copies. He'd been following the production and details of SAO ever since its first announcement, so he was excited to try the world's first MMORPG! Of course, now, it's become less of a dream and more of a nightmare.

Skills:
Weapon Skill:
  • One-Handed Dagger (Specification: Tantō)

Combat Skill:
  • Howl (Self-Aggro)

Non-Combat Skill:
  • Familiar Recovery

Passive Skill:
  • Sprint

Sword Arts:
  • Dagger Dash - (Rush Type) The user holds the dagger behind, pointed backward, with their free hand held out before their face. Then, in a burst of speed, the user charges forward roughly 15 Meters, slashing at everything in the way of the dash.
  • Tantō Tear - (Throw Type, Multi-Hit) The user lifts the Tantō above their head, in a pose ready to toss it, holding the dagger by the blade's tip. When released, the dagger will spin in a saw-like spin as it flies ahead toward the target. The Dagger will pause when it makes contact with an enemy or player, slicing up its target before returning to the user's hand.

Level: 14

Code: RINKU SUTTATO!!

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I added myself to the RP as well, with some tweaks here and there. William Daniel are my first and middle names respectively, so I just adapted it to William Danielson (Daniel Williamson in the Infinity Edition), and, for the most part he's an older version of me.

I thought about naming myself machomuu, since that's my goto login name, but I decided against it for the sake of reference.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
Hey, it's me, IceFyr1928. If you were on late last night/early this morning, you may have noticed that someone cracked my account. As such, I have changed to a new one, though I will be busy tryin to recover some of my lost stuff these next few days, so I will not post much if at all.

Sapphire Rose

Years
WolfOfEve- congratz, your character is accepted.

I think it's Machomuu's turn too post~

DeathOfShadows- Oh so that's why you suddenly had a lil wayne icon and a inappropriate signature c: well, i'll edit the list when I can then~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
If that hacker was going for mediocrity, I think they picked the perfect avatar. (BUUUUURN)

Welp, I guess I'd better make my first personal post! don't read it, get out of my head!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Leaving today guys :) I'll be checking everyday so I can keep up with what's going on but won't be able to post.

Colony

Years
So if Genevieve is leaving does that mean it's my turn to post? All the timing is being muddied and it has become a chore figuring this out, lol.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ok, I'm gonna check before posting. Does anyone wants to accompany Gothax on his quest? It'd be fine if no one wanted too.
Also PS I guess there's no money for this quest?

Colony

Years
Well, I'm fine with Machomuu posting first, but I just thought that the order was Macho>Wolf>Pink>Shiny>Genevieve>Colony(me)>Miltank>Epic. Though, to be fair, Macho hasn't had a post for a very long time, neither has Wolf. So if they want to, then by all means go ahead. Afterwards, though, I would imagine the characters would want some answers from Nirvana and godot. I would, however, like to get my next post in by tomorrow, since I won't be able to post from Wednesday till Sunday (going on a 100 mile canoe trip).

Sapphire Rose

Years
Then I think you should post, Colony c:

JNathan- nope~ no money c;

Nideous- Do what you think is best :3

Back