• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Garnet [RPGXP]

Years
Language: English
Made In: RPGXP

Pokemon Garnet
Welcome.....to the region of Garna. From the beautiful beaches of Garna Bay to the soaring mountains of the Garna Ranges, this region has it all. Prepare for an adventure of a lifetime, prepare..... for Pokemon Garnet.

Introduction:
Hello guys, my name is Destined (Mathew in real life) but enough about me. I present to you my game called Pokemon Garnet.
Your probably thinking "hey wait a sec, don't you have another game in production?" then your answer is yes, I do have another game in production, Pokemon Silver Sea. Sadly I have cancelled that project because of a lot of reasons so it isn't actually in production now. But we won't talk about those reasons here, because this thread is about my new project, Pokemon Garnet, not my old project. Enough of my ranting, I properly present to you my new project.

Story:
The lightning crashes nearby as you wait at the window of your home, you begin to wonder when your parents will come home from their fishing trip. You start to drift off to asleep but just before you do there is a faint scream off in the distance, but it was quickly drowned out by the sound of lightning crashing...

It's been 8 years since the death of your parents on that fatal night, and you have been living by yourself ever since. One morning you hear voices outside, you race outside and quickly duck behind a tree just before two people walk past. "I told you we would find it" said one of the voices. "Good work, now we're one step closer to achieving our goal of..." BANG, you suddenly turn around and to your dismay it turns out you left the front door open and the wind slammed it shut.
"Over there, that little brat was spying on us and probably heard everything we said" the voice of the same person from before shouted. There is nothing to defend yourself with and the next thing you see is darkness.
You wake up inside a cave feeling dazed, you head outside and find your house has been burned to the ground. You decide to travel to the mainland to get help from Professor Leaf, a great friend of your parents who has also been helping you out by shipping over food parcels every fortnight.

Just who were those strange people and why were they trespassing on your island, all this and more are why you set out to explore the region of Garna.

Features:
• The beautiful region of Garna, full of beautiful beaches, lush forests and soaring mountains higher than the clouds.
• Amazing custom tiles made by Kyledove
• A new unique adventure
• Pokemobile (Name might change), the Garna version of Pokegear
• Mode of transport is an electric scooter with 2 different speeds.
+ much more
(I need more ideas).

Screenshots:

Demo:
None

Credits:
Kyledove – For his wonderful tiles
Poccil - For his starter kit, without him Pokemon Garnet wouldn't be possible

Staff:

Support and Help:
Spriter NEEDED (Must show proof of work, I need someone who can do overworlds like the style used for Pokemon Protectors' hero)
Idealist NEEDED
Titlescreen Maker NEEDED (Must show proof of work)​

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
ross61-under normal circumstances I'd agree with you, but in a story where houses are burning and who knows what to come, it's not outta place to use death over passed away...
Language: English Uh...as opposed to?
Pokemon Garnet
Welcome.....to the region of Garna. From the beautiful beaches of Garna Bay to the soaring mountains of the Garna Ranges, this region has it all. Prepare for an adventure of a lifetime, prepare..... for Pokemon Garnet.​

Introduction:
Hello guys, my name is Destined (Mathew in real life) but enough about me Hi, I'm AZ, plot critter extraordinaire; I don't think we've met yet.... I present to you my game called Pokemon Garnet, yes I know there have been other games by the same name but does it really matter Yes...it matters if yours has any significance beyond just a name; if it does, you can easily justify using 'someone else's' name.?​

Story:
The lightning crashes nearby as you wait at the window of your home, you begin to wonder when your parents will come home from their fishing trip ...starts well. Always a good note.... You fall asleep Cliche... but just before you do there is a faint scream off in the distance, but it was quickly drowned with the sound of lightning crashing...​

It's been 8 years since the death of your parents ...you're not messing around. Let's keep reading... on that fatal night, and you have been living by yourself ever since [bAnd you're embittered against society? Seek revenge?[/b]. One morning you hear voices outside, you race outside and quickly duck behind a tree just before two people ...TR? Better not be... walk past. "I told you we would find it" said one of the voices. "Good work, now we're one step closer to achieving our goal of..." BANG, you suddenly turn around and to your dismay it turns out you left the front door open and the wind slammed it shut.
"Over there, that little brat was spying on us and probably heard everything we said" the voice of the same person from before shouted. There is nothing to defend yourself and the next thing you see is darkness Definitely darker than the majority...literally and -not-..
You wake up inside a cave feeling dazed, you head outside and find your house has been burned to the ground Again, you're harsh.. You suddenly decide to head to the mainland to ask for help from the professor there. Why not a Jenny instead? Do you know the professor from earlier...? Too...convenient...

Just who were those strange people and why were they trespassing on your island, all this and more are why you set out to explore the region of Garna. Good backstory, but can you better than match it with the actual game's plot?

• An evil organisation known as Twilight Army Hardly a feature...but the name is better than 'Team Twilight' or something lame like that.

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
*Gasp* What once was not a cliche now is? *Double gasp*
Armies seem to be a fad around here right now, or at least I hope...
What happens in the playable portion of the game. This set-up certainly has the sway and the cliffhanger, but doesn't deliver. I'm left thinking this is unfinished even for the little that you've posted. Ah well.
And your features are standard. I'd mention something on appeal, but I don't remember.

Back