• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
I am making myself known for I feel as though I earned these.

Like 5 years ago, but still.

I should also get the "I asked to be Modded" but instead make it Remodded.

Emblem: Drama Queen
I manned those Elections. That alone gives me this.

Emblem: Gender Bender
This, I believe, was done with Andrea. We did this for like 2-3 months, right? :3

Emblem: Post it!
I made 6,000 posts in the summer of my modliness. Most in the mod lounge with JA, but still.

Emblem: Committed
Me and JA have been Webbieshipping for about 5 years. We deserve this.

And now I shall disappear into my webbies section that is DEAD BECAUSE YOU BURIED IT-- doing fine. We should get some emblems tho!

And yes, I know we can't request these things. I doeth not care though, since I did put one that is requestable.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Emblem: Post it!
I made 6,000 posts in the summer of my modliness. Most in the mod lounge with JA, but still.

Emblem: Committed
Me and JA have been Webbieshipping for about 5 years. We deserve this.
Two in the quote I can hand out seeing as you've met the requirements. I wasn't around when you were a mod on PC or running in the forest with Andrea, so I really have no idea if you deserve the others or not, but maybe another staff who did know you more can! :] As for the mod one, I can give you ex-staff emblem.

Ermmm...could I get my PC Veteran emblem now. :3 Thanks. ;D
Sure thing, pal! Congratulations for sticking around so long.

If I asked if I qualified, would that pretty much totally kill my chances?

Mind games, so cruel, aru~
What emblem do you think you are qualified for? Perhaps we can look into it and see.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
running in the forest with Andrea
LOL.

I dunno if Andy would even remember those months that we genderbendered. It was fun though :D

Man was that a long time ago. I'm amazed I even remember.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
What emblem do you think you are qualified for? Perhaps we can look into it and see.
Well, err, if I were to petition for a "Sage of PC" emblem... :P

But, yeah. There's gotta be something for maintaining my own Q&A Van.

Then again, it's just a suggestion.

Eh heh heh...

[/FleeForLife]

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
With that logic, there should be something for managing a Nightclub starting an OT thread that gets over 250 replies or something.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
With that logic, there should be something for managing a Nightclub starting an OT thread that gets over 250 replies or something.
Nah, that'd be too easy.

I think that "different" threads should get emblems, though.

That, or OT threads with a huge number of replies that require lots of effort on the OP's part.

TSO, let's form a union. Of two.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
There should be an emblem for Unique and Successful OT Threads, then? So the counting games and TOA are not included.

I'm all for this union.

Guy

just a guy
Years
@ MysticFlames, Angelroid
Congratulations for becoming part of the PC Senior Citizens. :]

@ Shanghai Alice
I don't think I follow. Can you explain your emblem idea a bit more?

@ TheSmartOne
Those you'd probably have to bring up to the OT mods to see what they think seeing as that would be a forum-specific emblem.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
CropperCapture4.png

Emblem Name: Eye'm the Sagest!
Description: For showing grate wisdom and nowledge.
Requirement: Well, in short, it's for anyone who starts and maintains a thread in the OT section. Minimum 250 replies in the thread, a'course.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
250 is too little, and it's a bit vague. Also, there are a few holes that are questioned and needs to be answered as well. I like the idea, but I think Netto and I will have to see 'bout tweaking it a little before considering it. XD

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You can only request the Veteran, Committed, or Supporter emblem, none of which you meet the requirements of. A staff member might give you the iStalker emblem if they catch you snooping around though.

Guy

just a guy
Years
So..... You can suggest ideas for new emblems here?
Yup! If you have any emblem ideas, then feel free to bring it up here with the idea and concept so it can be discussed between members and staff. If the idea sounds good enough, then an admin will have it added. If it's forum-specific, then I'd suggest bringing it up to the moderator(s) of that section first.

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Well, If I can remember them, I'll be sure to post here! :D

Oh, here is one. It's really pointless, but what the heck. I call it "Because I asked" because if someone asks for any emblem, they get this one instead. It's pointless, as I stated earlier, but I had a better one that I cannot recall at the moment.
Well, it sort of relates to the NONONONO emblem in my opinion. Oh and, this is just a thought, but how about an Age Bender emblem? XD Sort of like the Gender Bender one, but age instead, perhaps? :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back