• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures I: OOC Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Aww, man. Does this mean I'm not going to be able to use anyone else BUT Bulbasaur until we reach Cerulean? D=

List of proposed locations:

Diglett - Diglett Cave.
Abra - Beside the Nugget Bridge.
Poliwag - Vermilion City.
Aerodactyl - Unknown D=.
Machop - Rock Tunnel/Route 10/Victory Road?

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
'Eff.

Muchos apologies, guyss. I know that it's no excuse, but i've had something severely life-changing occur in the past few days, and it's taken me awhile to get my bearings straight. Ha. The Bering Strait. >:/ Anyways, I promise that it won't happen again, as things seem to be temporarily sorted. Anyways, enough gabbing. Onto my post. I know you didn't expect these posts to be incredibly long, Charry, but again a forewarning apology for the short battle scene. ^^' Without further ado, my post. =D

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
But you can still catch other Pokemon to fill the spot Cirrus. That's what I'm doing X3
Until I catch every Pokemon that will be for my final party, I'm keeping the ones that won't be.
Also.... I want an Ekans... Arbok's are friggen awesome *___*

Cirrus

Years
I want a Mudkip a piece of cake a SOMETHING =D. Preferably a Nidoran or something. Or even a Sandshrew =D.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
Years
<3

Will the personalities of the recurring characters, Starla, Iris, and Leonard appear in the character information, Char, or will it not since they're recurring characters. I'm anxious to see what Dexter writes about Starla. 'A mildly creepy girl with a bloodthirsty appetite for revenge, who seems to have it in for Tai for some reason. Do I sense a rival?' Or something like that. Lul. Btw, I updated my final party. A female Golem suits Starla, strangely. ^^;

Years
Sorry but I'm only going to put the main character's personalities up there. Sorry umbry. :[
But anyways, I posted and a group of Pokemon appeared. There are four of each bug and only one Pikachu:

~~~~~~~~~~
010_caterpie_1_m.png
[4]
011_metapod_1_m.png
[4]
013_weedle_1_m.png
[4]
014_kakuna_2_m.png
[4]
025_pikachu_1_m.png
[1]

~~~~~~~~~~

Nina:

1 Caterpie: Level 6
1 Metapod: level 7
1 Weedle: Level 5
1 Metapod: Level 7​

Edwin:

1 Metapod: Level 7
1 Weedle: Level 5
1 Metapod: Level 8​

Starla and Iris:

1 Weedle: Level 6
1 Metapod: Level 8​

Tai:

1 Caterpie: Level 5
1 Weedle: Level 6
1 Kakuna: Level 7​

Last edited:

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
I'll say this much. Chapter 6 can't happen soon enough. I really want to take Leon out for a spin. My inner childish ego desires release.

Cirrus

Years
Raikiri-san, Charizard_Man-san, Yashi-san, Umbreon-san, GhostPrincess-san, fire off messages at the speed of light - onegaishimasu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back