• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Is it okay for me to assume higotoshi doesn't respond to Frio? He is going to get food (and likely interact with solo)

Sorry c: this week was exam week so I was pretty busy ^^ i'm free tomorrow so I will post then.

*hugs Lili and Wolfy*

And before others start asking for one!

*hugs everyone else too*

*hugs SD a little tighter*

Years
Oh dear... this is going to start turning into a very different kind of RP if Pink keeps this up. :P

You're welcome Wolf.

@Lilli - You should. Our cooties are lethal.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Oh dear... this is going to start turning into a very different kind of RP if Pink keeps this up. :P

Be happy we aren't kissing here.

… This wasn't an invitation c:

Nami is going to have a fight in my next post, muwahaha

Last edited:
Years
xD
Now you all think I'm a prude... skillz.

Anyway, glad Machomuu had a good idea how to end the meating with Gavin and Allister because he was clueless. With that done, would anyone else like to interact with Allister? Maybe he'll get to see this fight of Nami's.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Can everyone who interacted with Ryuu give me a little summary about what your character said? I'm making Ryuu's post and I don't want to be the bad GM who forgets some characters.

Years
Allister just said that he could count him in before going after Gavin. Before that he did tell Yorick to meet him in the cafeteria in the morning.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
You guys are over-counting; Lycans are completely different from Werewolves.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Players beating up werewolves the RP

Yorick will need some serious wounds by the end of the IC day (whenever that is).

Really though, are Lycans rare or is Solo completely BSing the "Last of his Kind" thing?

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Geras Solo's just over reacting :P

Im gonna make one last post on Friday-Saturday till I go on vaca for March break for a week c: So Kailey's not gonna interact with anyone till I'm back~ So ya just sayin ;) (I already told Pink but wtv lol)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Oh crap, I forgot...I'm going on a retreat tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday.

It shouldn't be a problem, though; if you need to progress the day, it's fine as Gavin is now. I'd prefer that I get to use him more before the day's over, but he is already in bed, so if it comes down to it, you can always count his as being asleep.

Sapphire Rose

Years
This Werewolf is the same one that attacked Solo earlier d: that's because Wolfy and I have a plan later on.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
with the way werewolves are being portrayed, it's kinda good that Milly has kept her head down. Werewolves aren't so bad and I get the feeling Milly is gonna get a lot of hate for things she hasn't and would never do :P

Sapphire Rose

Years
with the way werewolves are being portrayed, it's kinda good that Milly has kept her head down. Werewolves aren't so bad and I get the feeling Milly is gonna get a lot of hate for things she hasn't and would never do :P

Ofcourse not dear c: it has been just coincidence ^^ milly is a good werewolf :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Does this school have like a surplus of werewolves or something?
The school likely has a surplus of everything except maybe Lycans, though Solo has gotten into a fight with the same one twice, and now Nami is fighting that same guy. He just can't get a break can he?

There does seem to be about a billion of them and they always seem to be getting into trouble.
I am pretty sure that Solo is 90% of that trouble, one way or another.

You guys are over-counting; Lycans are completely different from Werewolves.
Don't you mock my words ;o

Lycans are wolves with Human disguises, and Werewolves are People with Wolf-Man-Beast forms.

Really though, are Lycans rare or is Solo completely BSing the "Last of his Kind" thing?
Part of his history/background is the cause of this. All will be revealed in the future!

Regardless, this RP has a lot of doggies.
Woof.

Geras Solo's just over reacting :P
If you knew why, you might not consider it 'overreacting'.

This Werewolf is the same one that attacked Solo earlier d: that's because Wolfy and I have a plan later on.
I have plenty more plans for the Werewolf boy and Solo, because this is also part of his history.

Do not let her meet Solo. Do NOT let her meet Solo. DO NOT let her meet Solo.

HEY, SOLO AND MILLY SHOULD TOTALLY MEET

(I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND IT)

Back