• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

coolnick37

Absolute Power
Years
Oh dumb me, I forgot about the underground passage,
But the hack is great, keep it up. Havent, seen a good hack in a loong time.

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Help.

Hey. I just want to know that when the final version of rijonAdventures comes out will I still be able to use my current save file? Oh, and can someone give me a good place to train my pokémon? I need to beat the final gym leader. he took out my Level 55 Charizard with just his Slaking. O.o Please Reply, Thanks.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Hmm, I haven't tried this game out, but I think I will. After looking around in this topic, it looks very good. After all, it did hear Hack of the Year! Anyway, I'll post my comments on here later.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Okay Haraken, I'm lost now. D:

I got all four badges, got surf and flash, but have no clue what to do next.
Help please. :3

Thanks in advance~

torferno lvl-X

learning asm
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
Okay Haraken, I'm lost now. D:

I got all four badges, got surf and flash, but have no clue what to do next.
Help please. :3

Thanks in advance~

I know this might sound really annoying but they have a rijon trilogy help thread in the scrapbox whoch might have a few awnsers and you can ask there for help aswell.

H.Lecter

Two-dimensional
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2015
I finished the Pokemon League, can I now go to South Rijon? Where is the father?
What can I do in Seneca Cavernfront

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Help Again..

So.. What are save states and How am I supposed to transfer my save file over when I have patched Firered with rijonAdventures? Please reply? I don't get it o.O

Years
  • Seen Aug 20, 2011
question...i can save on Rijon Adventures but no sav file shows up.. i have to use save states.if i use save state then how am i suppose to go to the new beta while still keepin my stuff! unless theres a way to fix this plz reply

EDIT:oh nvm it showed up next to the SGM file and now let me just say......

THIS HACK IS DA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it rules.....

Go HARAKEN!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
For anyone who wants 2 of Eevee's evos:

Spoiler:

Fed

Battling on Wi-Fi.
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2010
I tried this out and it seems like a great hack. Ive got a couple of questions.

Is there a pokedex of all the pokemon in this game and their areas? I want to know to start building up my main team. (Would I be able to evolve Golbat into Crobat or would I need the National Dex for that, like in FR and LG?)

Also, how do I save? When I try to save, it says that the save was a success or whatever, but then when I play the rom again it isnt there. D:

Fed

Battling on Wi-Fi.
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2010
I was using VBA but now IM using No$gba and its working. :D Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2010
Hiya, this is a great hack!! i have a problem though, i've beaten the elite four and having read through this thread know dad is supposed to leave the house after this, and he hasn't. After reading further on i found out i should talk to the professor first, when i do this she just does the pokedex check thing like before so i don't get the pass for dad to sign.....can someone help me as i've clearly missed something out!!!

thanks!

Years
I follow the instructions and I tried to bypass the way and in both cases i coudn't patch or make a patch for the game, thereso i coudnt play =(

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2010
Hiya, this is a great hack!! i have a problem though, i've beaten the elite four and having read through this thread know dad is supposed to leave the house after this, and he hasn't. After reading further on i found out i should talk to the professor first, when i do this she just does the pokedex check thing like before so i don't get the pass for dad to sign.....can someone help me as i've clearly missed something out!!!

thanks!

i think you have to have caught over 60 pokemon . do that if u think its worth it

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
Years
I finally made it to Johto, that was a journey. =/ But I am loving the hack so far.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Alex31

Pro D<
Years
Wow, seriously.
I've played loads of hacks across the internet, and this is the only hack which I actually wanted to finish.
Great job on this Haruken.

Back