• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Haha, sorry about that ^^; I was considering editing but didn't know if I'd be able to do so in time :P

A funny thing happened on Neopets:

>Played Apple Bobbing
>Pet got Blurred Vision
>Me goes to NeoHospital thing
>Me goes to see how much cure costs in Shop Wizard
>Only two people have it in stock, and it's like 90k
>Me: FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU. Aw, screw it, I'll keep my pet sick.
>Later: Going to Healing Springs, lalala~
>Upon my pet being healed her illness is gone.
>ME: EFF YES.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. It's alright. I mean, I would tell you but I don't want to seem pathetic/I forget the word I'm looking for and... yeah a little personal for posting right here, eh-heh.

Pffft. Niiice. Colette is still sick, but I can't try to heal her because Neopets doesn't work at the College. No idea why though. For some reason though, her and Red seem to attract sicknesses.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Cheeeeeeese <3333

I just watched a ~wonderful~ movie about a demonic girl who killed people by having them hallucinate their worst fears! /ah, I love the month of October

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I finished the Samples for the Sinnoh RP. Of course, I'm not too confident considering I worked on them from 22:00/10:00 PM - 23:00/11:00 PM, orz

Watch me be the first person to go through revision, sob. I'm much more confident when it comes to forum RPing than LJ RPing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually spent some time on Neopets today playing some of the games. /managed 30k today? Is about 44% there on her way to her Royal PBs.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I play the ridiculously easy ones that require no skill for the most part. Like the sponsored 'Big Time Rush' game. Easy ~1800NP there. :P

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That's what I try and do :B it's an easy 3900k for Fashion Fever and Kass Basher (but only if you get to the Bat level).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't gotten to the bat level on Kass Basher. I'll bother to get there eventually, haha.

/managed to get another 4000np for another 10k in the bank. yay Job Agency.

Just another... 1.2mil to go. ;;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

8200 from Job Agency! I really should go there more often :B

Also out of curiosity where did MissRhia's name come from~?

Finally I got accepted to the Sinnoh RP; now my heart can rest, orz

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. You can get some pretty good NP there if you snag the right jobs. Most I've gotten from a job I think was... 11k? I forget.

Psh. You know where her name came from woman. :P

And Congrats!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

So it is Sands of Destruction-related? /and if not forgive me I have a one-track mind sometimes also her anime last name is sooooo similar to Natsu's last name <333 (Dragonell versus Dragneel; the Katakana's definitely different though)

Time to go to bed...after I finish up with stuff over in that RP.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

This chaaaaapteeeeeer~

Spoiler:

I really should not be up this early after going to bed at 2:00.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Define early :P No seriously, I don't know which country you're from

I slept from 6:00 till 14:00, Can't say that's a real smart thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back