• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ill join the bad guys this time~

TY

If you had the chance be the bad guy in a video game, what game would that be?
I know there are some games which allows you to do that, but most games lets you be the good guy :P

For me... i dunno... I could pick Far Cry 3 mainly to play as a servant of Vaas and just wreak havoc on the island, but also i would like to play as a Hyperion Commando or something like that in Borderlands 2.

But also i would like to be the Dominion in StarCraft 2, i would love to defend myself against Raynor and his men, or even better, be the Hybrid.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I'd honestly like to be one of the Akatsuki in the Naruto Ninja Storm games. Like, I really like Hidan and Kaukuzu, as well as Deidara and (derpy) Tobi. Suuuch good pairings, imo, I'd like to pair with a dark sinister being and raaaampage stuff to capture Jinjuriki; that'd be cool! And having cool ninjutsu on top of that, which I do like the ninjutsu the Akatsuki has; it's pretty interesting!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I always wanted to be part of the thalmor in skyrim but skyrim turned out to give us the worst choices and made our decisions fell like they had no change on the story.

Fallout 3 was great because it was heavily changed and we liked it,but the choices we could make the people we could kill the a holes who deserved to die could die and they probably did. It gave us depth we controlled the story and we had moral choices to make.
Fallout New Vegas, it expanded on fallout 3 with faction armors and more moral choices and more missions which were epic. We could join the basd guys I wanted to become a jackal because I make my character gobble up all the drugs like they were tic tacs and they had had that cool armour.

The monsters in monster hunter, some of them are so cool and so powerful why not play as a man eating serpent or a crocodile or even a deer. The games give us a wide encyclopedia of animals and monsters that you must hunt. Why not make the hunter become the hunted.
policemen in GTA, I want to know what an average day in los Santos is for the coppers.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Fallout 3 was great because it was heavily changed and we liked it,but the choices we could make the people we could kill the a holes who deserved to die could die and they probably did. It gave us depth we controlled the story and we had moral choices to make.

You kidding? Fallout 3? The game where you could detonate a nuke, slaughter everyone in every town, contaminate the water with a deadly virus, and yet have Very Good karma and be considered a hero just because you keep giving a beggar water? And as for actually changing things, you don't.

But as for joining the enemy, during the first Borderlands I really wanted to join the Crimson Lance.

And back to the topic of Fallout, they never have allowed anyone to join the Enclave. Which is unfortunate, because in 3 they actually seemed decent aside from the insane President. I mean, with all the raiders, slavers, and gangs, a government would definitely help the Wasteland. I actually really wanted to join them when I played through 3. Too bad the developers wanted a black-and-white morality based story.

Back