• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023

Hmm not real sure, what do you have to offer? It doesn't need to be much.

I can offer a 4 iv meloetta(last 2 IVs are 30 if im correct) or a keldeo with 2 perfect ivs(other 4 are 29-30 if im correct) or a darkrai which isn't all that good in IVs

Years
I can offer a 4 iv meloetta(last 2 IVs are 30 if im correct) or a keldeo with 2 perfect ivs(other 4 are 29-30 if im correct) or a darkrai which isn't all that good in IVs

I would gladly take either the meloetta or the keldeo for them:)

Hi lunis!
i'm online now (for vanillite>skidoo) Sorry i had a full uni day today

So sorry my man, but I'm at work now:/
I will let you know the minute I get home:)

XpokeX

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023

I would gladly take either the meloetta or the keldeo for them:)

Ok cool,meloetta for giratina? And any moves you want on meloetta? I just removed the hms it has

XpokeX

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Oh man, I'm so sorry! My buddy called and needed help with his truck. Please forgive me:)[/FONT]

I had school so it doesn't matter :) il check the thread time from time to make sure your on 👀

XpokeX

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023

I will be on at different times over the next few hours, since we have out fc's exchanged, maybe I will see you online:)

Thnxs alot lunis :D i decided to give you the shiny gamestop raikou to even the trade a bit

Years
Thnxs alot lunis :D i decided to give you the shiny gamestop raikou to even the trade a bit

Thank you:) But if that was your only one, let's meet up so I can give it back to you. I have one and would hate to deprive you of your very own shiny:) I already felt it was fair with 2 regular legendaries for one event legendary. Heck, I almost felt I was cheating you there a little.

XpokeX

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023

Thank you:) But if that was your only one, let's meet up so I can give it back to you. I have one and would hate to deprive you of your very own shiny:) I already felt it was fair with 2 regular legendaries for one event legendary. Heck, I almost felt I was cheating you there a little.

To be honest i have 3 raikous lol(2 shiny) and i have no idea where I got that level 30 gamestop raikou :3 probably a trade 2 weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back