• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not a cat or dog person- I'm a reptile person. c: However, I do have two cats.

I don't understand the obsession with felines, either. Sure, they're cute, but so are other animals.

kittens are like woman, they give you an emotional roller coaster on a daily basis
This made me smile. It sounds like my kitten, actually. I: He spazzed out today and cut my hand and arm up. Hoping that the one cut won't scar, considering it's less than 2" from a different scar on my wrist haha.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I got a scratch today from a grumpy cat that didnt want to stop chewing on a plastic bad and I just put him on the floor and he scratched me. Oh well just one more to add the the million others Ive gotten volunteering at the shelter.

but Kittens are adorable :3

Years
Reptiles freak me out. I'd much rather prefer the company of a soft/cute kitten.
I HATE snakes with a passion, but I'm much more tolerant of lizards and the like.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm a reptile person, too. I'd take a snake or lizard over a dog any day >:3
Yes, exactly. I don't care if they have no fur- snakes are cuddly. c: So was the Uromastyx I held at a pet store yesterday. <3

@Delta
Why do you hate snakes?
I think they're really cute. Just maybe not when they're biting me. However, it was adorable when my snake used to vibrate her tail when she was ticked off/scared of me.

Years
Snakes are too slithery for my liking. Plus, I live in the Southwest U.S. so the majority of my encounters with snakes have been with rattlesnakes.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Reptiles freak me out. I'd much rather prefer the company of a soft/cute kitten.
I HATE snakes with a passion, but I'm much more tolerant of lizards and the like.

I guess we are the same. I can't stand snakes at all. I find them so creepy.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've seen snakes around here, but never caught any. The snake I used to have (she died a few weeks ago) was a nasty little thing, though, so I'm more jumpy around them than I used to be.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I've seen a few tiny snakes that appear in my lawn but I have yet to see a big one here. I'm pretty much frightened of any animal that is poisonous.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
There's a good chance the ones you see are harmless, though. Of course, what it could be depends on where you live.

Over here we have cottonmouths, timber rattlesnakes (only in one small area of the state, and not where I live), and copperheads, if I remember correctly. People see a lot of copperheads really near to where my best friend lives.

Years
I don't know if I'd ever have a snake as a pet (since I'm more of a cat person, plus I don't know if I could handle feeding a snake), but I always found them kind of cool.

I remember visiting a pet store or something, some inside place with animals, when I was in kindergarten. All I remember for certain was that I was the only kid there who allowed the boa constrictor to be placed on their shoulders (with adult supervision of course) and who would even touch a snake. :D I thought it was rather awesome. All the other kids were afraid to do so. I didn't get what the big deal was back then.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I didn't like the idea of it, either, Jz. Watching my snake swallow newborn mice knocked that out of me. ;D

Dead stuff doesn't bother me in general. I don't know if that's a good thing.

Honest

Hi!
Years
A snake eating a newborn mouse? Sounds... interesting.

Speaking of dead, I nailed the first 48 volumes of the Walking Dead comic. Woot. <3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I held a massive snake a few months ago and could feel some of the mice it had just eaten being digested in that moment. It was a really surreal feeling... awesome, but surreal!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Aww haha c:

Ever since adopting my corn snake, I had been waiting for her to be large (and tame) enough for me to be able to hold her on my shoulders. Just seemed like it would be awesome. Perhaps I'll be able to do the same with the Uromastyx I might be adopting, since I never had a chance to with the snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back