• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Huwwo people, how has everyone been doing?
It is Wednesday today, a HAPPY DAY!
*Sings the Barney song because she can*
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!
*Is shot*

...Well, I haven?t hunted today yet, I will in some minutes, don?t worry. ~__~;

A bike shop is an AWESOME idea BG! After all, Shiny Breeders and Hunters alike ABSOLUTELY require the Mach Bike to survive! XD

So, if you think you can do it, feel free to do so! I think I know what I?ll do next! XD
Let?s hope no one gets the idea before me... XP

And kygore trainer...That?s not sad! XD
Like my bro says, it is...TERREVIL. XD
Well, I wish your friend more luck next time. ^_~

Raquaza master, don?t worry about pic rejection, you?ll probably be in all my SHC floors, you?ve been active too. XP

Now...To hunt or to sprite... Hunt, sprite, hunt, sprite, hunt, sprite, hunt, sprite, hunt, sprite, hunt, sprite, hunt, sprite, hunt, sprite, hunt, sprite, hunt, sprite, hunt, sprite...HUNT. XD

There I go then...TO HATCH EGGS LIKE MAD AND DO MY DAILY BERRY PICKING UP FROM ALL THOSE 7 PEOPLE THAT GIVE YA BERRIES! ^__^
I?ve been forgetting one of them lately even...Shame. XD

Well, here I go then!
*Vanishes into the Mist and multitasks*
Good luck you all, wish me luck too!

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
Years
Any chance I could join this club? I've had a sudden urge to get as many shiny pokemon as possible these last few days. I have a shiny Whismur, which I'm keeping as a Whismur, a Regice, which I still have problems believing, and now a Banette as well.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Chronos said:
Any chance I could join this club? I've had a sudden urge to get as many shiny pokemon as possible these last few days. I have a shiny Whismur, which I'm keeping as a Whismur, a Regice, which I still have problems believing, and now a Banette as well.
well i see no reason why you shouldn't, oh go to metal marios profile and click on one of his threads to request a card... or click here

Years
Sylph said:
After many hours of hunting, I have to report that I got a shiny zangoose! I'm on a roll today! (I had this weird luck today :P)

Got the rival pok?mons together...
Shiny Zangoose VS Shiny Seviper... :P
GRAARH!! *fires hypnotic rays at shiny Zangoose, who proceeds to tear open shiny Seviper and devour his innards*

And I'm not saying you are, but if I find out you're lying, you won't like what comes of it. ;)

Chronos said:
Yes, you may join. Yay for shiny popsicle!

I'm tidying things up on Sapphire, and assembling a platoon of pokes in Hoenn Dex order, the objective being to migrate them onto Emerald for a quick Hoenn Dex fill, get the starter, evacuate them back onto Sapphire, then restart. Quick way to get Chiko, and breed for a shiny. ^.^

23 Surskits.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I am done with the inside of the first floor !!! I will make the rest tomorow !!!

Bike%20Shop.PNG

Last edited:

Chronos

Not named from YGO-GX.
Years
Sylph said:
I'm not lying. That I can assure you. :P

BTW... currently searching for a shiny Shuppet. (and having no luck... count's on the 70+ Shuppets fainted, and no shiny)
Wish me luck!

Good luck. I remember just finding my Shuppet, I was training. I'm now on the lookout for a shiny Ditto in my Leaf Green, as I'd like a blue one. I'm fishing for a Corsola as well, I'm getting more Tentacools than anything else, I may end up with a shiny one of those instead...

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
So in the space of 4 hours you've seen 400+ Shuppets, now thats either dedication at its best, or the other option... your lying, i can hardly see anyone staring at a screen for that long, and without the batteries dying XD. Now dont take this the wrong way, im not saying you are lying, im just saying if you are this would be the best time to come clean :D

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
can i just have a character in these overworls and no shiny yet (krabby)
34 hrs unlike some people here i cant play 8 hrs a day

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
I'm always not in the pic >__<...(Poor me all aloan :(...)But it doesn't matter :P.No luck on my hunt yet ;)...But I won't give up this time :D!

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Hey can i be on the over worlds too???just if i can heheh??????ok still cant find that shiny latias (Playing Sapphire.....just for 3 hours NOOO!!!!!!!):D :D :D :D :D :D

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
Years
I'm not lying!! Sheesh... I can stare at a gameboy screen for 8 hours consecutively, as I do with a PC and a video-game console! That's not a nice accusation, you know?... Yeah, I'm a virtual manic :P Everything game/internet related, I go for quite a long time... only stop to do certain things... And in my clock, it was 4 hours and a half.

Sigh... No Shuppet yet.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Well, good luck on finding the time for that!

And I know what ya mean Sylph, I am also a 100% gameaholic. XP
If I really wanted to, I could get out of this comp and hunt for many hours straight indeed. But it is easier to do when mildly multitasking, because using MSN and hatching eggs at the same time is counter productive. >.<;
So I browse forums and/or post. XP
Which is why I am also here too, so I can entertain myself by seeing how you guys are doing and I get to make my reports as liked and reply immediately. I ONLY usually browse this thread here at PC, so what the hell. ^_~;

Well, I didn?t actually play yesterday, didn?t feel like it. >.<
Well, NOW I will...
Hasta!
*Vanishes into the Mist*
Good luck guys, wish me luck too! ^__^

Back