• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Calling all Gleeks!!" (The PC Glee Fan Club)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years

Idk if I should spoiler this small bit of information but I will. (Lauren fans read plz)
Spoiler:

YAY! I'm happy now, I can't wait for it :D !

Charice isn't coming back. \; She's too busy with touring and such. It's a good thing; she can't act.

awww, damn :/ I liked Charice, even if she couldn't act

No, you weren't. ;D

I knew I wasn't ;D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nooo I want Charice to come back. :( so disappointing. I take it that means her team won't do anything more in the future, and rather the Warblers will be the main competition instead?

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I would think that Jessie St James would come back just for a Nationals episode or something. I fail to see the importance of including the Warblers now that Blaine and Kurt has transferred.

Spoiler:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I would think that Jessie St James would come back just for a Nationals episode or something. I fail to see the importance of including the Warblers now that Blaine and Kurt has transferred.

Spoiler:

Jessie? Eww. Thank god that ship has sailed. :>
Spoiler:

Meh songs for episode 3, pretty excited
Spoiler:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years

Jessie? Eww. Thank god that ship has sailed. :>
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Meh songs for episode 3, pretty excited
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Nooo I don't know those songs :( I guess they'll be good maybe? /cannot comment soo

by the way, the newest Glee advertisement is stupid, since it says "there will be something, something and Britney" <-- love the way it misleads when it shows Brittany talking. >__>;
/would look like a show if Britney was in the episode which is impossible lool

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I'm dissapointed at the amount of songs, that's quite a lot for 45 minutes, idk if we've had more before, but those episodes usually turn out rubbish anyway. We'll see anyway.

Spoiler:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Yay for Unholy Trinity :D

and I have a question for everyone, probably not a hard one. Don't know if it's been asked before:

What two songs would you like the Glee Club to mash?

I'd love for Santana and Brittany to sing Lady Gaga's Just Dance with Rihanna's Disturbia. Perfect Halloween song staring at me, let it be on the show.

and does anyone else think that there will be another Boys vs Girls? I hope so, I liked those mash ups a lot.

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
Next week's episode looks GOOD! =D And are they going to sing that song in the preview? Love it.

Also, glad Quinn's back, she looks great in white.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Awesome sig Mew tbh.

Thoughts on this weeks episode:
Spoiler:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Spoiler:

Years
Another reasonably good episode...
Spoiler:

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
I'm actually kind of annoyed Quinn's new side only lasted this long. I was hoping it'd last for at least like eight episodes : \

But omg at episode 5, Klaine lovers, unite!

Last edited:

Bluerang1

pin pin
Years
OMG Run This World will be ACE! Can't wait =D

Allssoooo Critics say it's the best ep yet. Finally Mercedes comes out more. I wanna make a glee sig...

And Britney's campaign outfit /drools

---EDIT AFTER SHOW:---

<3! <3! <3!

OMG the songs were AMAZING! And Fix You at the end :') ALSO Candy Man next week! Mercedes and Santana will dominate New Directions xD

Also noticed that Cory's voice isn't so great :/ And Miek did well on that group song =)

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Awesome episode really.

Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Loved this episode, the drama all got to me. D:

Spoiler:

Years
I'm actually kind of annoyed Quinn's new side only lasted this long. I was hoping it'd last for at least like eight episodes : \

But omg at episode 5, Klaine lovers, unite!

Ah but it hasn't ended yet, she's just pretending to get Beth back.

Spoiler:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
Years
I guess this episode was kinda good.

Spoiler:

Shiny

monster tamer streamer
Years
I agreed with Mercedes the whole time, why does nobody ever calll out Rachel? Why are they so afraid to hurt her? Mercedes was just as good, if not better in the audition for Maria, so why did they have to cast Rachel as well for her?

Back