• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

It happens, Netto. No need to apologize! :) Though I assume you don't check out reviews at MAL? You totally wouldn't have been surprised if you did. Just saying. :p Though talking about my opinion, I believe in giving credit where due and it ain't like I pass judgement before I have personally experienced the anime in question. So yeah, in my opinion, SAO isn't as bad as some haters make it out to be nor is it the 'best thing ever'. It lies in between.

Umm...I was semi-active in the MAL boards so I had to endure 2 cours of hate trolls and trench wars of masochistic fun bashing. :P Hence me developing a knee jerk reaction of "IT'Z DA MOST BESTEST THING EVER AND I'LL GET MAH HECATE II TO SNIPE EVERYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE"

In other news I am watching BBC Documentaries like this than watching Animuz.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

That drive is 2tb.

I ended up watching Powerpuff Girls.
Spoiler:

Also
>BBC Documentaries

I downloaded the new David Attenborough one the other day. Gonna be great watchings.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a stupid external hard drive with half my images that I can barely access and another one that I need to start throwing things onto eventually because my laptop needs space. But one it takes forever and two right now i can't even use my laptop uguu. Maybe I should just ... dropbox some things instead when I can use my laptop again or something idk yet.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Guess it depends on what you class as food. Yammy ate a bunch of random souls and candy floss haired scientist ate one of his subordinates. In Nel's flashback she was complaining about being hungry.

When Grimmjow/Nel and the main cast get together I'm sure Orihime will serve some phallic looking food to the group.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
15. Had some duck and lamb curry tonight... Dad said he went a bit overboard with the chili on he duck, I really didn't notice until there only was a small piece of duck left on my plate... I felt like an angry Camerupt going on a rampage. XD

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Dear god, the text in your signature hurts my eyes sir Stickman! That Excadrill looks really awesome though. But then again I haven't seen any of your drawings that doesn't XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back