• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
That's a big pile of crap. Tabletop if run by somebody who didn't know how to effectively utilize the rules, maybe.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I was insulting the people who can't use Tabletop rules right. :x This is your own thing. ^_^

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I don't know what that means, but it's probably an insult, and I ain't give a damn, 'cause I've got somebody perfect whose opinion I do need to care about.

I can lay the verbal beatdown another day, maybe. ^_^

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I don't know what that means, but it's probably an insult, and I ain't give a damn, 'cause I've got somebody perfect whose opinion I do need to care about.

I can lay the verbal beatdown another day, maybe. ^_^
Nah, just saying I feel about the same at the moment.

Maybe even a bit crabbier.

In fact... I think I'm Kingler.

Kingler_by_JHALLpokemon.png

I ninja'd you, macho. How's it feel?

Last edited:

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
So uhm, hey... I will be away for at least two weeks. I have some matters to handle and I will be out of contact for the foreseeable future. Two weeks minimum, but it could flex upward even more...a lot more. I'm going to miss all you guys so much.

As a result. I am giving Lili full control of Eva and she can do anything she wishes with the character. Zero also gets bunny privileges. We've had some stuff in the works for our characters and these two know the plans in detail.

Thank you guys for a great time, hopefully I'll be back in general and soon. <3

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Claire*- I hope you can come back soon :c I hope this doesn't mean you are permanently leaving Youkai Academy? Because if that isn't the case, then I will let you stay in the "Accepted characters" list. Also, we will all miss you :<

There is definitely a prank being pulled on us with that clown >.> …

Did anyone notice that Youkai Academy has won the Best Rookie Roleplay award? c:

Congratulations to everyone who won an award ^^

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Of course it won best Rookie. It's better than the competition was by far, you have done an excellent job Pink.

Thanks cx … i'd like to give a speech but I don't have one… ;D

Anyways, this RP wouldn't have become so successful without you guys, so thanks guys ^^

Back