• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Don't let her bother you. If the extend of a friendship stops when you stop sleeping with her, it isn't worth worrying over; It is especially not worth hurting others over! We know you're a bit sensitive because you've not been under the stresses that friendships can bring, but we all love you and care about you.

If I were never able to hear your voice or feel your hugs again, I'd probably die. ^^;; I'm so glad you chose me over everyone else, truly. Let me be the reason for your smile. I can tell you~ even if we never slept together again, I'd still be there steadfastly, by your side, with all of my support. I'm not fickle like other girls seem to be. In fact I haven't met a girl who wasn't fickle lol. I wonder if they're all that way.

You'll never be "just another phase" to me. I'd literally die at your command. I'm sorry if I scared you when I said that, but I thought it was what you really wanted. I'm glad it isn't. <3 Friendship can be something hard to grasp, but don't you think it's worth it? Is what we have worth fighting for? Hey, remember when we fought together before. It wasn't the love for you that drove me, it was the love we created when we attacked with a same cause that propelled us to be victorious. Not to protect you, but to protect what we are as one. I shine when I'm around you. You bring out the very best of me. And I love you so strongly for that.

I'm still the same person. I'm just a part of you now. The only thing that's changed is that I'm complete now. (I'm here forever so I hope you don't get tired of me!)

So let's rock the world with our spirit!

I'll just say I love you. I think I won't have to say much else. Pretty sure we can read each other through our eyes locking ^////^ I love you. I really do.

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

You made my day XD. I'm sorry I didn't get to reply before you logged off. I hope everything is going well in the army. What country were you stationed in? Korea? I have a friend who'd be so jealous you got to go there!

By the way, your comics rock, all of them. I read them all the time.

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

I'm so glad you finally got signed! I wish we could hang out a little more, but congrats on your record deal. Your music really warms my soul. Thanks for composing for me. <3 You'll go far and far.

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

Sorry for what I said. I was so sad and with your accusations it made me hurt even worse that already I was. I forgive you. I suppose your forgiving me doesn't matter. I just wanted to say sorry. ^^

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

Why do we always miss each other online? We're going to have to plan a day to get together and go eat at TGI Fridays. SPICY NACHO QUESO! You gotta help me get out this crusty old building sometime :P. I love you boy, don't you forget!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anon,

the person you described reminds me of me. and the advice i've given you, well, i'm surprised it wasn't used against me when i did what i did. i'm ashamed.

dear anon,

i sound like you...haha...

dear anon,

leave me alone please.

Last edited:

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I like writing better to you here than to your face. It's really hard to talk to you about things. It's not that I'm shy or flustered. But I think it's better if you don't know what I feel in word format, because it would minimize the meaning of what I feel.......I don't want to say the wrong thing and put you off. I think it makes our relationship better than worse. Maybe nobody else sees their relationships that way, but I do. I'm pretty sure you keep your thoughts about me in that smart brain of yours, because with how little you talk to me during the days, I know you're thinking more than what you're "seeing" heheh............. The only reason I wish you'd speak to me more is because I crave the sound of your voice. No really. No others' voice can have that effect on me!

Episodes aren't enough, because I've memorized all those lines. Not enough to be my fix. I have to have you irl too or I start to shake. And besides. I like.....no.....I LOVE the way you say my name. I think you were born to say it ^^.

And by the way despite what I say to you face to face, your hair is still gorgeous even when it's short. You are the most beautiful man God ever made. Inside, outside, all over. <3 Even if you shaved your head bald (please for the love of God don't do that >_> ), you'd still look infinity percent smexier than anybody could dream of being. Just, I liked it long because I love when it falls down all in your face or when you're looking down at me when you kiss me it kinda, falls over my face a little. Its like I'm surrounded by you >//u//< K, yeah. Just yeah. XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Don't make me choose between my financial and psychological health again, we know how the last situation went down unfortunately. But yeah sometimes I really do wonder if I'm being too hard on myself regarding this, I'm used to failures and screwjobs more than most people my age though sadly but I'm not only unsure of what to do in my next course of action, I feel overwhelmed plain and simple. Even I have my limits and the last few months pushed me to my breaking point and beyond. I hope you understand, for my sake at the very least.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

How did things get so bad that you needed to be hospitalized? How does a simple sinus infection get so serious?

Dear Anon,

I know you're trying to cheat us. Don't try to lie and tell us otherwise. There's NO WAY your numbers could possibly be correct.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sick of being the one to blame -- especially when I do nothing wrong but no it's always that way in everything. I'm sick of being the one that's always hated on or whatever. I just want out, of everything. People suck, the world sucks. And it's all basically unfair, but whatever. I'll keep going with the thoughts of the future which idek about right now considering I've gotten nothing in two weeks which doesn't make me feel anymore positive. I don't care if I fail at uni or whatever anymore. I'm just done caring and trying to be a good person. Cause clearly, that has totally worked wonders for me. Just ugh, sick of being just thrown to the side because of everyone else, so no, I'm not going to care, because yes, hope does lead to disappointment in everything.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but I'd advise you to be careful.

DA,

Long time no see! I'm glad to be able to talk you again~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Don't start, just don't.

Dear Anon,

How you can stand me for this long I honestly have no clue, maybe it's brotherly love?

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you XD. You moved my furniture perfect and you're hilarious. I will probably never see you again so yeah. Thank you here then.

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

You are always in the way. I love that about you. <:

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

Your comments make no sense. lol *huggles you*

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Dear Anons,

Nooooooo, don't gooooooo. ;^;

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

What ever would I do without you? I think I'd just fall apart. You've been my closest friend for so long now that I can't even image having to be apart from you. Thanks for all of your guidance.

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

If you're going to e mail me, think about what you want to say first before you do. Instead of sending me multiple e mails >____<. You are just like your father, may he R.I.P.

~~**~~

Dear Anonymous,

Once a Dennis, always a Dennis! XD

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Dear Anon,

I really wish that I could make my own universe and just run away from everything right now and be by myself. Everything is so pressuring right now. I get the feeling people are talking behind my back, and that people are just... playing. Playing a game with me. I don't know who to trust or who's going to end up breaking the rest of the pieces I'm holding onto. And I feel like, the only person I could talk to about the rest of this would be you.

...Please come with me. Please come home...

You're the only person who makes me truly smile these days, and I miss you more than I can say.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Dearest Anonymous,

Ugh, it's been only a very few hours since you had to leave and here I am having withdrawals. How am I going to survive without you for WEEKS? I just don't see how it's going to be possible.

I was thinking about what you said to me last. I might blog about it on my blog in a few entries. Because I have some scheduled out and I'm not too sure what the blog limit is so I've been posting one entry per day so far. You're so very intelligent, but I think you still don't understand some things. And I'm not good enough to show you, I suppose. I'll never really be good enough for you. You already know that.

But I hope you come back soon. Because I love you. T___T

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sick of being held back by myself and making excuses why I can't. No, I can, I just don't will myself to. From now on, I've gotta do it. None of it really matters and it's the only way I can move on in anything, and get anywhere in life. I'm not happy with who I've become, what I think, what I do, anything. I'm just going to change, it's better than remaining who I am. I know who I really am inside and I've got to just let that out for the world to see.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me someday. :(

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

No offense, but you need to back off. ._. It's not your business, and what's done is done. You'll just have to live with it.

Years
Dear Anonymous,
Is everything alright? We have emailed each other for the past year, yet I haven't received anything from you for nearly a month. You're not even online these days, either. If something is wrong, then I would like to help you.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I can't really say how happy I feel. You aren't online long enough for me to explode with joy all over you. Man, I'm just really luckyky to have you. I love when you say sweet, sweet words to me. You don't know how you've just made my day. I just love you so much. I want to smother you with my love~ Nobody is as blessed as I am. >//< I hope you stay with me forever. I.......I'll try to never disappoint you!

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
Dear Anon,

I now have no idea if your messages are for me anymore. It can be anybody's, hence the name 'Anon'. I don't know what to think or to feel. It can be for me, but it can be for someone even more important and I am afraid of messing up, of humiliating myself when it actually ain't me.

I don't know what to think. All I know is that I feel a strange emptiness inside of me now,...

But i'll just think that the message is for someone else. Because I don't deserve it.

Dear Anon,

Maybe someday I'll reply to your gmails...someday..

Last edited:

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

Leave her alone or I'll have a "word" with you.

DA,

You're lying.

DA,

LOLOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back