The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Sideshow Showcase

Notices

Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old April 13th, 2014, 03:20 AM
HeroOfTwilight

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_Therum View Post
I suggest LibreOffice: https://www (dot) libreoffice (dot) org/
Thanks a lot but I already figured it out :D
Old April 28th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Seaweed

How do I like activate Challenge Mode with nds4ios?
Because I've read there's some sort of AR code?
And when I received the key, the mode was still locked...
And now the game is going 4 fps at the intro with Professor because I read like a few pages back you're supposed to save before you got the keys so I started a new game and now I can't even get past the first dialogue of the welcoming within a minute..

Last edited by Seaweed; April 29th, 2014 at 04:06 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2014, 02:46 AM
LegendaryTrainerN
Legendary Trainer

Nature: Lonely
I get it, the person you're battling can lower your stats with leer but when you use it it raises the other pokemon's defense instead of lowering it. Dumb and dumber
Old May 3rd, 2014, 02:58 AM
GaryFreakingOak
8 badges in Kanto? I got 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryTrainerN View Post
I get it, the person you're battling can lower your stats with leer but when you use it it raises the other pokemon's defense instead of lowering it. Dumb and dumber
Did you use leer on Contrary Snivy?
Old May 6th, 2014, 12:01 PM
RandomMuffin
Dat Hack

Nature: Bashful
Hey, I just wanted to post and say that I am loving this game. I'm currently nuzlocking it, and I'm about to hit the third gym. However, I've had a couple of bugs - the game crashes if I stay in the PC for too long, and it crashes when I try to name my Torchic/Combusken. I've tried naming from the clown, and the name rater, and each time the game crashed. Really love the documents you've put together though, they've come in handy a few times. If you know anything about these problems, thanks in advance.

EDIT: Discovered the naming glitch happens with every Pokemon in the name rater.
EDIT2: The PC Glitch only happens when I take a Pokemon out.

Last edited by RandomMuffin; May 7th, 2014 at 12:36 PM.
Old May 9th, 2014, 07:41 AM
tyvar1

I love your DS Hacks! they are the best! :D just wondering why you dont have a post about Pokémon Sacred Gold & Storm Silver on this forum!
Old May 14th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Seaweed

I'm not sure if it's the emulator or the ROM, but...
Whenever I play Pokemon White 2, my FPS is pretty high (like in the 60s) and whenever I save it goes down to 4 FPS and it's super annoying having to wait forever. I chose Oshawott as my starter considering it seemed like it affected it because it started happening after it evolved into Samurott.

Me being me, I just deleted the game (this was before the emulator was updated on non jailbreak)

This time I chose as Snivy, everything went well, I got a Gardevoir and it seemed like the problem went away until super recently, I reached Castelia City and entered a building that contained the TM Attract. Before entering this building, I was able to save perfectly fast and now it's down to 4 FPS again.

Now I'm not so sure if it's because I entered the building or it's the amount of time I've played which is 8 hours and 10 minutes since the slow save has been happening. Both factors seem logical or it could be something else.

I don't know if this is where I should be asking for assistance about this problem considering its a Pokemon game, but I thought someone else may have the same problem, or if someone has a solution or if it's a bug in the emulator.

I really don't like having to wait 5 minutes so I might start to not play it anymore even though I want to!

Please help, thanks in advance.
Old May 20th, 2014, 10:07 PM
Slaying Moon

Nature: Quiet
I plan on doing an LP of this hack on my YT channel, you can find me at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPX...rcW57PKS-BwrPQ.

Currently breeding: Custom starters (PM me if interested).
Old May 26th, 2014, 04:14 PM
zigazav
Fanfiction writer inactive

Nature: Jolly
Ummm...how do I get this game to run? I am stuck at the blue screen that says save data cannot be acesssed, even though I have no save data on it. Strange...

Click my party please. =)
Old May 29th, 2014, 09:17 AM
ChrisAstro

Anyone know where to find a ralts, kirlia or Gardevoir?
Old May 29th, 2014, 03:00 PM
Benedict87

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigazav View Post
Ummm...how do I get this game to run? I am stuck at the blue screen that says save data cannot be acesssed, even though I have no save data on it. Strange...
You have to enter a cheat code to make it run properly. Look it up on google. After you put the code in, reset the emulator. The game will then run just fine.

Last edited by Benedict87; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:06 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2014, 02:48 PM
edw4129

PLEAE, PLEASE PLEASE ANYONE TELL ME HOW DO I GET THE PROTECTOR ITEM TO EVOLVE RHYDON!!!!!!! IS NOWHERE!!!!
Old June 3rd, 2014, 11:45 PM
Sharpshooting

Hello everyone, can someone help me with a zip download of this hack from mediafire? I found a download on youtube but it turned out to be a bad rom DL. It crash it certain areas of the game and it so happened to crash on a part I need to get but can't so it's not possible to move on in the game. The reason why I'm looking for a mediafire zip download cause I have the non jail broken nds. Appreciate the help in advance.
Old June 14th, 2014, 05:29 PM
supanut2000

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to supanut2000 Send a message via Skype™ to supanut2000
How come I can't trade my Torkoal for a Gengar on Route 7? I have both male and female, the female one is at level 44. Does gender and/or level matter?
Old June 15th, 2014, 01:13 PM
TriggerHappy187

Good to see more DS Rom hacks.
Old June 28th, 2014, 08:57 PM
aShNEyX
eXPeRt

Nature: Bold
Sir drayano is there a way to change the form of Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus to their INCARNATE FORM??? PLease reply thankyou sir anyway this hack is so great THUMBS UP sir
Old July 16th, 2014, 03:04 AM
KidCarter93
PokéTech Guy

I didn't really want to ask this here (as I prefer to find the information myself, rather than relying on others), but I've hit the point where my only option is to ask here.

Are the documents correct as to the location of Relicanth (Route 4 - Fish on Dark spot & Clay Tunnel - Fish on Dark spot) OR am I just getting really unlucky not to encounter it?
I mean, I know it's only stated as having a 5% encounter rate but I was fishing in both areas for literally hours yesterday and obviously didn't come against it at all.
I've also tried at various times throughout the day just in case that made a difference but still haven't managed to find it.

I've searched on Google to no avail and even checking out YouTube videos didn't help either. I then tried searching this thread for the word "Relicanth" and still found nothing.

If someone could help me out or possibly let me know if it actually appears elsewhere, I'd appreciate it

- James
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 09:20 AM
jstolze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidCarter93 View Post
I didn't really want to ask this here (as I prefer to find the information myself, rather than relying on others), but I've hit the point where my only option is to ask here.

Are the documents correct as to the location of Relicanth (Route 4 - Fish on Dark spot & Clay Tunnel - Fish on Dark spot) OR am I just getting really unlucky not to encounter it?
I mean, I know it's only stated as having a 5% encounter rate but I was fishing in both areas for literally hours yesterday and obviously didn't come against it at all.
I've also tried at various times throughout the day just in case that made a difference but still haven't managed to find it.

I've searched on Google to no avail and even checking out YouTube videos didn't help either. I then tried searching this thread for the word "Relicanth" and still found nothing.

If someone could help me out or possibly let me know if it actually appears elsewhere, I'd appreciate it

- James
I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but there's a cheat code that makes instant dirt spots/dark water spots to appear by holding L. It's almost a must for these kind of hacks. If you want it, it's here.

Volt White 2:
521A2164 F9A2F000
121A216A 0000D01D
121A2184 0000D304
94000130 FDFF0000
121A216A 000046C0
121A2184 0000E004
D2000000 00000000

Blaze Black 2:
521A2124 F9A2F000
121A212A 0000D01D
121A2144 0000D304
94000130 FDFF0000
121A212A 000046C0
121A2144 0000E004
D2000000 00000000

These are for the complete versions, but I don't believe it makes any difference.
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 07:19 PM
runesmithy4

Is anyone else having trouble with the PokeStar Studios? I can't beat the fourth part of the Invaders Series... It seems Dray switched Emolga's hold item from Iron Ball to Leftovers, essentially making it unbeatable...
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 05:08 AM

I have a question. If I played on the original blaze black 2, is my save file compatible with blaze black 2 vanilla version? I prefer playing pokemon the way game freak made it, I'm just here for the challenge.

Oh, and can someone link me to the vanilla version? I play on NDS4iOS.
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 06:26 PM
KidCarter93
PokéTech Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstolze View Post
I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but there's a cheat code that makes instant dirt spots/dark water spots to appear by holding L. It's almost a must for these kind of hacks. If you want it, it's here.

Volt White 2:
521A2164 F9A2F000
121A216A 0000D01D
121A2184 0000D304
94000130 FDFF0000
121A216A 000046C0
121A2184 0000E004
D2000000 00000000

Blaze Black 2:
521A2124 F9A2F000
121A212A 0000D01D
121A2144 0000D304
94000130 FDFF0000
121A212A 000046C0
121A2144 0000E004
D2000000 00000000

These are for the complete versions, but I don't believe it makes any difference.
Yeah I'm aware of the codes but unfortunately I've not got access to a computer so I'm unable to add the codes in :/

Edit - I managed to get it, at last, so at least I know that I was simply bring unlucky for all those hours I'd been looking for it.
Kinda glad I found it though as that was the last one needed for a complete dex :D

Last edited by KidCarter93; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:33 AM.
Old 3 Weeks Ago, 02:14 PM
Takeshi55

Quote:
Originally Posted by runesmithy4 View Post
Is anyone else having trouble with the PokeStar Studios? I can't beat the fourth part of the Invaders Series... It seems Dray switched Emolga's hold item from Iron Ball to Leftovers, essentially making it unbeatable...
Which game are you playing?
Old 2 Weeks Ago, 10:31 AM
zigazav
Fanfiction writer inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benedict87 View Post
You have to enter a cheat code to make it run properly. Look it up on google. After you put the code in, reset the emulator. The game will then run just fine.
Mind telling me the AR code's name? Also, do I need No$GBA Zoomer? Cause I don't want to use that.

Click my party please. =)
Old 1 Week Ago, 12:53 AM
Stormerbuzz35

Thanks for the great hack! I'm finally gonna get to train alot of pokemon I could never obtain. I also love the stat improvements. Now the pokes that were just dex filler can realy be useful.
Anyone know of a hack like this for platinum?
Edit: I cant seem to get cheats working. Any tips or advice?

Last edited by Stormerbuzz35; 1 Week Ago at 02:05 PM. Reason: question
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here