• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Was Mark being genuine? He had clearly owned a Nincada in order to obtain a Ninjask and a Shedinja, but he had no understanding of what a Shedinja was? Well... in all fairness they were still something of a mystery...

"Oh. I can help with that." She had completely forgotten all about it.

Reaching into her satchel Nika pulled out a red pokedex, flipping it open and keying in 'Shedinja', then holding the screen out so Mark could see the display.

"Shedinja - the - Shed Pokemon. Bug Type - and - Ghost Type. Shedinja is a - peculiar pokemon. It seems to appear unsought in a - pokeball - after a - Nincada - evolves. This bizzare pokemon is immobile - it doesn't even - breathe."

"You see?" Nika asked. "You've got an incredible pokemon - there are no other pokemon that come about in the same way as Shedinja. Or have the same typing."​

Years
"Good answers" Ryan said to the students whom had replied as he smiled. The first boy who had entered the room looked absolutely bored out of his mind. "Wonder what's up with him?" thought Ryan.

"Well as you all know, I am sure, Lugia are most common for the fact that they literally own the sea; they usually sleep in deep-sea trenches when they are in adult form as they could cause 40-day storms with a flap of their wings. This being said they are completely harmless to humans, they are very shy Pokémon and do not like to be startled. However they have fantastic memories which comes in useful for recognising humans that they have seen before.
Now onto my little story, it won't be long, don't worry.
I was about 9 and out fishing with my Father and Grandfather. They were both previous champions of the Orange league. And a terrible wave shook the boat, this I have always thought was a Lugia as we were sailing past the elemental islands. Now, I fell into the water and all I remember was a huge body with blue glowing eyes and a very distinct sound which, under further research, I discovered was a Lugia song.
Three days later I awoke on the shore of my home island. It was a scary experience but falling into the sea always is I guess.
Now Lugia are fairly powerful Pokémon, their base stats are 680 which puts it in one of the top 13 Pokémon in the world.
As you are all Pokémon trainers I guess you all love strong Pokémon. Lugia are very, very powerful Pokémon which aren't easy to find. But if you know where a breeding ground is or has been you can find them as they always return to the same breeding ground every year. Lugia's top stats are Special Defense and Defense so you can use them to tank for your teams.

I've said enough about the basics, what would you guys like to know about Lugia?"

Ryan looked up after his decently sized talk about Lugia. It is always best to let others choose what they want to learn about it. And hopefully he could take a few students from his lessons (not just these students here) on a field trip to the Lugia nest, only he knew.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
AaronPortrait.png
Lucario.gif

Sir Aaron Reiki II & Lucario

Aaron seemed, well, stunned. That much kindness was not something Aaron was used to. He bowed forward in his seat, nearly looking blindsided by the offer. "Th-thank you sir! You won't regret it I promise!"

Lucario seemed to head toward the door rather impatiently. Perhaps we should take the opportunity to explore the campus so that we know where we'll be going.

Aaron turned his head toward Lucario. "I suppose that would be a good idea." He quickly stood and headed for the door and Lucario. "If it's time to leave come find me, for now I'll be exploring the campus. We'll meet again soon!"

Both Aaron and Lucario began to run through the halls, and they quickly made their way back toward the door in which they entered. Aaron and Lucario soon found that they were back to the boy and girl from not long ago.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Mr. Ryan's class

Ruby resived the note Kilik had sended back to her. Ofcourse she heard the teacher's question, and ofcourse she couldn've had answered it, but people probely would find her weird if she knew so much about legendary pokemon, oh well... can she help it that she loves to know about history? Ruby opened the piece of paper and read in her head what was written on it.

If you had, you'd be a stalker :P & you know we shouldn't pass notes during class. We could get in trouble.

Ruby showed a grin when she read that, Ruby is no stalker! but Kilik wasn't calling her that just yet, only if she had known they were in the same class, but would she a stalker just because of that? why is she even thinking about it!

Ruby took her pencil and wrote again. oh well :3 it's not so hard for me to get troubles xD but i'll stop to save you trouble. Ruby trew the note back at Kilik and listened to Mr. Ryan's story, it was quite fascinating and after he told it he asked the class if they had questions about Lugia.

Ruby stood up and took a deep breath. 'actually, i have one question.' Ruby smiled at the young teacher before she continued talking. 'It's known that Lugia's are rarely found, it's because they sleep in the sea, but... like i said, they "sleep".' Ruby paused for a moment as her expression changed. 'The Lugia that saved you obviously was awake around that time... did you never wondered why?' Ruby suddenly asked, she was quite curious about this. 'i mean... this Lugia must've had a motive to save you, right?' Lugia rarely show up in front of people, so they hide in the sea, but what was the motive of this Lugia to save the teacher that was forward her right now?

'i'm sorry if my question is kind of weird, there are just things i wonder sometimes.' Ruby showed her smile again before she sat down again, her face turning reddish by the thought that everyone could be starring at her right now because of that weird question.

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Ms. Elizabeth's class

Roxas's thoughts got interupted when the red haired girl he had met yesterday was dancing around in his head again. His cheeks turned reddish as he found out about it, and no... he wasn't blushing, he was starting to get mad at hisself at this very moment. C'MON WHATS WRONG WITH MEEE?!?!?! Roxas started to pull at his blonde hair. 'Roxas?' Obilivio weirdy stared at him, Roxas calmed down and pulled of a awkward smile.

't-there's nothing wrong...' Roxas turned back to his desk as he started thinking again. The way Alice ran away from his yesterday bugged him in a very unpleasant way. 'hey Obilivio... let's go find that blonde girl we saw yesterday after school.' Roxas suggested. '...' Obilivio didn't reply on his invitation, was Roxas serious about capturing this girl? if that was the case, Obilivio had to make sure to blow his chances.

'Okay.' Obilivio answered shortly as he nodded.

Years
"Don't ever worry about a question being to weird or embarrassing." Ryan said. "All questions about this topic are all valid."
Ryan smiled at the girl.
"I have thought about this before and I think it is possibly because the Lugia had been 'asleep' but then had woken up and disturbed the waters and realised this mistake and went to the surface to see if it had caused any problems and in doing so it noticed me and then saved me. However what I don't understand is why I was gone for 3 days before washing ashore. As I said, Lugia have very good memories and they can communicate to humans telepathically so I would absolutely relish the opportunity to meet that Lugia and ask it all the questions I have thought about it."
Ryan smiled again. "Good question. Any more?"
Ryan looked around the classroom, pleased that at least one student was enjoying the class.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Academy Quad

Sitting cross-legged on the green field across from the classroom hall where she was one located, Danielle…with Sector, Mienfoo, Ozzy, and Swifty out of their Pokeballs were enjoying this amazing day. Breezing winds weren't as rough as last night's. She took a deep breath as she inhaled the sea breeze coming right at her. Mienfoo was sitting cross-legged as well across from Danielle, meditating using his Calm Mind, while Ozzy and Swifty were talking to one another, although Danielle assumed they were just getting to know each other. Sector was up on the tree, looking out at the outside.

As Danielle took out her PokeGear, she dialed her uncle's number and turned on the camera that came along with the gear. It was amazing that her PokeGear allowed her to video-call anyone, including her old friends and her uncle. The dial-tone can be heard as she turned on speaker. She then glanced at the meditating Mienfoo, who was sitting there peacefully and with no distractions.

"Hey, Mienfoo! Come over here! Say hi to Uncle Bryan!" Danielle called out.

Mienfoo stayed calm, ignoring Danielle's command to get inside the phone convo. After four dial tones, the phone was finally picked up. "Hello?"

"Hayyyyy Uncle Bryyyyyan!" Danielle greeted with slang.

"Danielle, sweetheart! You finally called!" Uncle Bryan replied with a smile at the other side of the phone. "How are you? How's everything?"

"Great! I just had class earlier today. Won my first battles, met a few friends, and I am now resting! Mienfoo is also having a great time here so far, right Mienfoo?" Danielle pointed her PokeGear at Mienfoo, still meditating with Calm Mind. "Don't mind him, he's still stubborn."

"I see, Danielle. Have you caught any Pokemon?"

"I have indeed!" She turned to Ozzy, Swifty, and then to Sector above her. "Hey you guys! Come meet my uncle!"

Ozzy and Swifty looked at one another, and ran up to Danielle to meet her uncle. "Vulll!" Swifty cried, assuming Uncle Bryan can hear the cries of Danielle's Pokemon. Sector flew down to join in the group.

"Uncle Bryan…meet my Pokemon. Ozzy the Pachirisu, Sector the Yanma, and Swifty the Vulpix!"

Megan Sandoval - Battlefield #7

She had to concur, Nika had her Pokedex and showed it to Mark, looking up information on Shedinja. It was a Pokemon formed right after a Nincada evolved into a Ninjask.

"Nincadas are based on a bug called Cicadas. When Nincada evolved, Ninjask left their 'coat' behind, forming another Pokemon. It is also a sign that it is maturing and the training abilities are not enough for it. Also, since you had extra room in your party, and an extra Pokeball, that may also be the cause of Ninjask to form another Pokemon. That Pokedex has the correct statement." Megan said, "Thank you Nika, for showing."

More students came up to Megan as they finished their battles. Several "He won!" and a few "It was a draw!" from many of the students who walked by to give Megan their scores. The battlefield was emptying out, as many of the students had left. Megan focused back on the attention of the two students.

"Not to mention, Shedinja is a genderless species and is a part-ghost type. You do have two ghost types with you, Mark."

Drew Stone - Academy Grounds

"Well, Syd. Time to go back to the dorm. I need to change." As Drew finished watching his battle from the grounds area, he got up from the bench and started to walk away from the open area. Syd followed, as she hopped right behind Drew. Immediately, a group of girls were passing by Drew and started to giggle.

"Oh my god did you see that guy? He looks so adorable!" commented one of the girls as the voice faded. Drew seems to get this all the time He was always the most handsome, and he was hoping he would get rid of his cuteness as he became a trainer. Apparently that never happened.

Drew was now facing a building right in front of him. It was the Cafeteria building. It had reminded him that he didn't eat. He only arrived at the Academy and only went straight to class. But he was not intending to eat just yet, he just wants to change clothing to his shorts. He then continued to walk, as he found the Suicune Dorm right behind the Cafeteria Hall.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
(OOC: So sorry about the inactivity. Right now I have a lot on my metaphorical plate with school and other such activities. I will be posting much less frequently now. So sorry.)

Haru was happy that the girls had chosen to go to the academy. He was more tired than he usually was. "Let's find somewhere to chill out. I'm kinda tired." He reluctantly admitted. He wasn't a fan of 'being tired', so he wanted to get his energy back. He also noticed that Kayla's leg was bothering her. His heart hurt, for he knew it was his fault she had been hurt. "Hey Kayla, are you all right? Is your leg bothering you?" Haru looked at Holly, who was on his back, and sighed. She was beautiful already, but she looked amazing on his back. He moved his head as far back as possible and kissed her nose. "Do you need to sit down?"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia kept on walking with Samuel, glancing back at Roberto every so often. To anyone else who would see him, they would just see a Scizor with a small limp, but Lucia knew Roberto well. He was in pain from all of those attacks that had landed on him, and in truth it was only thanks to the Protect in the beginning that he had managed to win the battle as well as her unique battling strategy that none of the other teacher apparently knew about. Strange, she thought at least some would have been prepared for students to use advanced tactics such as hers. Oh well, she would lose the advantage inevitably, but for now she would press forward and use it to quickly gain the upper hand in battles.

Once they made it to the center it had taken some stern talking, but Roberto eventually decided to let Lucia withdraw him into the pokeball to be healed. Like with all centers it took only a little while to get him healed. Well, now that she was back...

"Ma'am, is my Aron okay now?"

The nurse nodded happily to her, "Why yes dear! She recovered nicely and surprised us a bit back there."

Lucia cocked her head, "Surprised?"

The nurse just motioned her to follow. She was led to a room that had a window to view a bed. She was expecting to see an Aron, instead she saw a Lairon resting on the sheets. "She evolved shortly before we began healing her. Most of her injuries weren't that major, so we fixed up any bruises and such. For the most part she has been waiting here for you to come back."

Lucia nodded and entered the room. The resting Lairon cracked open an eye to look at her. "Hey Diana. Everything good?" She asked as she patted the steel-type's back. The Lairon gave a nod in response.

Samuel looked her over, "So, you evolved. That's one step closer to your goal then."

Diana glanced at the Absol, "Yeah. It was.... strange. I really can't explain it but I feel... different. It's like, I don't know, that something changed when I evolved."

Samuel nodded, "Roberto could tell you all about that. He went through a change as well when he evolved. You'll get used to it, right Roberto?"

The Scizor looked over the Lairon before giving a quick nod, "You'll do. You'll do just fine."

The Lairon let a small smile form over her face. Lucia patted her one last time. "Well, that is a good surprise. We should get into the front now." She opened the door and her three pokemon followed after her. Samuel walked next to Diana as he talked about how she would have to get used to training and moving in her new form while Roberto stayed next to Lucia. Once they got back to the front Lucia sat down and began to message her parents. It was just a clear message about the major events that had happened. Once she was done with that she just sat down and let the moment sink in. She had a Lairon now! Diana would really come in handy now!

Years
Holly giggled and turned to look at Kayla. Kayla nodded and looked around for somewhere to sit. Holly looked at her and smiled a little. She looked around for a while and put her head on Haru's shoulder. She looked at Kayla, who was on her Xtransceiver. Kayla was frowning and quickly hang up. "What happened?" Holly lifted her head from Haru's shoulder and frowned. Kayla looked over at her. "It's fine... Just my brother calling me again. He's so annoying!" She sat down on a bench and sighed. Holly looked at Kayla and giggled. "What did you do this time?" Kayla looked at Holly and laid her head on the back of the bench. "Why do you always assume I did something? I mean, I did but... How'd you know?" Holly looked at Kayla and laughed. "I just knew you did something!" She put her head down on Haru's shoulder and tried not to laugh again.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Interesting... Maybe Shedinja was the one that Mark had been training the whole time. He was training the outer shell... what was on the inside was completely new. That made sense seeing how Shedinja was perfectly fine with Mark. Shedinja is fairly quiet anyways... Two ghost types huh... they were both pretty unique though. Snype didn't have any type weaknesses and Shedinja was invincible to everything it wasn't weak to. Maybe Mark could exploit this to a tactic somehow...

"I see... Thank you for the advice Ms Sandoval. I should probobly head over to the Pokemon Center. I promised a friend to meet up with her later. I should probably message her..." Mark said. "Wanna come along with me Nika? Our Pokemon are pretty beat from that battle methinks." Mark said.

He pulled out his Pokegear quickly to message Valorie. Apparently she was supposed to go out and meet her folks... Mark didn't have much else to do today either... He began to go through his contacts and started to message Valorie.

"Hey Val! Its Mark! I just got out of class and I'm heading over to the Pokemon Center if you want to meet up." The message said.

Mark quickly sent the message and focused on the other two once again.

Last edited:

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Seth again became conscious, retreating back into his own body. He opened his eyes to reveal the same room that he had started in. Apes was asleep in his hammock, as with Doom on the rug. Shadow was still at his waist, in the dusk ball attached to his belt.

"Okay everyone! Time to get up! Let's get some training in!" Seth shouted at the sleeping pokemon, who quickly got up. Walking out the door of his room, the two Pokemon followed clumsily.

They'll wake up soon enough... How about the beach? I liked it there, I might even get some food first, and we could have a bit of a picnic... Yeah, that's what to do... Seth thought as he exited the dorm.

Seth headed to the cafeteria, and got quite a few different foods. Some berries, a bit of the sushi that Seth liked, and canned soda. He was also sure to get extra plates for whatever reason. With this done, Seth left the cafeteria.

Walking into the slight sea breeze, Seth soon found the large expanse of sand. Finding a reasonably secluded spot, he set up the blanket and built a small fire out of dry driftwood. Telling the two Pokemon to go have some free time, they scampered off. Apes waded fearlessly into the oncoming waves, while Doom barked at him from the beach, running from the oncoming water.

Silly Pokemon... How are you feeling Shadow?

Good enough... Do you know just how cramped it is in here?

Not all that cramped, you just want to get out. Maybe you should have thought of that when you tried to hurt that girl in the forest...

But I wasn't serious about that!

It's no use lying to me...

I'm not ly-

Yea, you're lying.

Am not!

Do you forget that I am connected with your mind? I can see what goes on in that destructive brain of your's... I like the fantasy of ripping Wyatt in half though, that *****.

Wait, you saw that...?

Uh, yea. Why else would I bring it up?

Dunno...

With this, Seth called Apes and Doom back to the small encampment. They began eating and talking, alebeit in an indirect way that involved many hand motions on the part of Apes, and mostly head movements from Doom.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

"Of course," Nika nodded. "Yanma could do with some healing. I don't particularly have any plans today anyway, except a bit of shopping. I'm running out of medecine and have no pokeballs... I had to put my new infant pokemon in a Heavy Ball which... seems somewhat oxymoronic." She shrugged. "But I can do that anytime."

Mark seemed like a very earnest person. Try as she might Nika couldn't determine that he had any hidden motivations, any alterior motives. He seemed to genuinely enjoy the company of others, and wasn't trying to spend time with Nika for any tactical advantage beyond his own growth.

It seemed strange to her, but she couldn't help but be a little fascinated by it. Try as she might she couldn't remember the last time she'd met anyone... nice.​

Khawill

<3
Years
(Sorry for long absence, problems with work/school)
Teal Wright
Teal turned away from Kira and looked back at the paper in his hands, Who could've been thanking me. He turned back to Kira stood in front of her and ripped the paper in half, "I'm sorry for getting upset at you, but Seth is right I'm not any sort of ghost." What on earth would make her think that in the first place.

He turned toward Tristen and took back his shirt, "Well Seth left, I can't really say that the girl who replaced him is preferable." He pointed to Kira, "And she is scared half to death, I think I'm going to take her back to her dorm, not to mention I'm pretty beat. Would you like to come? I'm sure you're tired too, or at least get a warmer set of clothes"

I don't know what dorm she is in. "Hold on a sec," he turned toward Kira, "What dorm are you?"

Kira hesitated, "Suic... I'm in Raikou dorm." Teal nodded and looked toward Tristen, "Is that near you?"

Kira and Kim
Kim had followed Seth back, but Kira was still to scared to move. Suddenly Teal turned around, looked at some paper and came back to her. It is some sort of curse, I bet he's going to kill me or make something evil happen. Instead he just ripped the paper in half and apologized. He claimed not to be any sort of ghost just like Seth had said.

Of course he isn't, ghosts don't exist. Then why can't I move, why am I still here. She opened her mouth to say something but words didn't come out and Teal had already turned around. He is offering to take me home?! I can't him find out where I live.

He turned back to her and asked her what dorm she was in, just lie to him, "Suic" She stopped, What if I'm wrong, he did save Rafael and watch my pokemon. She decided that even if he knew where she lived she could still beat him in a fight, "I'm in Raikou dorm." Besides I really don't want to walk through this forest without pokemon.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Mr. Ryan's Classroom

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

Interesting info from Kenshin. Of course I already knew that, but I'm not a bookworm. Please.

Mr. Ryan's story was interesting I guess. Lugia was barely mentioned in the story though. Then again, Lugia is a legendary. Legendary Pokemon are even rarely seen. But boy, what I would give to see one. Maybe Mistress wouldn't mind.

I received Ruby's note back & quickly read it before the teacher would notice. oh well :3 it's not so hard for me to get troubles xD but i'll stop to save you trouble. I seldom smiled before changing it back. Usually I would crumple the piece of paper & throw it at the trash, but I neatly folded it & put it in my backpocket. A nice memory from this school.

Mr. Ryan was taking questions now. Ruby asked a well-thought out question. Why had the Lugia rescued him? What caught my attention was what might've happened during those 3 days. Before that, I was reading my teacher's expression. Yup, I got it. "I take it that Lugia was healing your weakened body during those 3 days. That's the only logical explanation I can think of," I explained. Definitely correct thesis, otherwise strike me down now Thunderus if I'm wrong.

"Another thing to add," I continued, "are you planning to take us somewhere?" Bingo, I was on a roll! I know for a fact we're all going on a field trip. I can't trace where, but I can read it on his face.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Academy Quad

?Those are some great Pokemon, Danielle.? Uncle Bryan, who was being shown from Danielle?s PokeGear, was in awe about her Pokemon. ?Your Vulpix looks very calm. My co-worker caught one at Route 7, it was very rough.?

?Swifty?s a fighter, alright. I caught him last night too.? Danielle replied. ?I?m going to train him later on!? Danielle paused a bit to check on Mienfoo, who was still meditating. Then she glanced back at her phone. ?I caught all three of them yesterday.?

?You seem to know the basics of Pokemon already, sweetheart.? Uncle Bryan commented, ?You?re growing up!?

?Oh, Uncle Bryan.? Danielle blushed a bit.

?So, how was your stay so far?? Uncle Bryan managed to change the subject a bit while he has the call going. Ozzy got closer to Danielle, wanting to see where the voice was coming from. He sat on her lap.

?It was great. Really loving the environment here. Oh! Guess who I bumped into?? Danielle became excited as Ozzy startled on her lap.

?I really have nooo idea.?

?Okay?I?ll give you a hint. He?s my best best best best best best best best friend since grade school.?

Uncle Bryan thought about it for a moment? ?Nope. Don?t ring a bell. Is it Jesse??

?Nope.?

?Is it the kid with a Sableye??

?You?re close!?

?I forget the name! Guy with long black hair?.um?.he became a trainer long before you did??

?Mark Wilson, Uncle! Mark!?

Uncle Bryan rolled his eyes quickly. ?That feisty little kid goes to the same Academy as you do? Dang, I remember you two were troublemakers when you were little. Is he the same troublemaker as back then??

?Haha, nooo Uncle Bryan.? Danielle laughed at her uncle?s questions regarding Mark. Of course, they had a past. He knows Mark as a ?mischievous? boy with an untrained Sableye. Danielle knows that it?s false. Snype?s trained very well under Mark now and she was the witness. ?Yeah, he does go to the same academy now. But we?re in different Academy classes. I?m Suicune and he?s a Raikou, it?s a major difference. Besides, he?s?different now. He?s more mature than he was before.?

?Well, I?ll take your word for it, Danielle?when I visit you later today.?

?Wait, what??? Danielle got confused when she heard that Uncle Bryan was coming over. It was already the second day. Why would he need to come over? Until she realized what the day today was. ?Oh?right. It?s Thanksgiving! No plans, I assume??

?No.? Uncle Bryan replied, ?Jon?s still in Hoenn and I?m here all alone with Ivysaur. So I?m like ?oh why not I visit my amazing niece at Oak Island???

?It?s fantastic! There?s a whole lot to do, actually! It?d be a great Thanksgiving.?

?I?ll be taking the next boat out to the island right after work. So I?ll be expecting you to wait for me at the shore.? Uncle Bryan smiled. ?Anyways, I gotta bail. Break time is over.?

Danielle and Ozzy nodded. ?Okay, Uncle Bryan. I?ll see you later today! Bye!?

?Bye Danielle!?

?and the PokeGear is turned off. Danielle threw her upper half of her body on the grass to let her excitement go out. Ozzy jumped off Danielle?s body and looked down on her face. ?You?re meeting my uncle later on! Aren?t you all excited??

?Pachi Pachiiii!? Ozzy cried happily.

?Vullll.? Swifty was also excited as well.

But Sector remained quiet throughout the call. He never had the chance to say anything. He landed on the ground next to Swifty and buzzed at Danielle. ?Yaannnn?.

?I assume you?re also excited too, Sector?? Danielle asked, ?My uncle is a great guy. He absolutely knows what to do, especially when taking care of Pokemon like you guys.? She took a deep breath, breathing in the ocean breeze and staring up to the branches on top of her. This was indeed *the life*.

Megan Sandoval - Battlefield #7

?Haha, you should! Good luck, you two!? Megan said as she waved at both Mark and Nika, heading towards the stairs. Few more students were heading towards her to give away their scores. Two more pairs of students were almost done with their battles. She spotted Bree witnessing one of them.

Megan then came up to the other group. It was two Enteiers with a Beedrill and a Butterfree. It was a common matchup, but it was also more advantaging. Beedrill could have an easy win because of its part-poison type. How long was this battle going for? The other students finished it pretty quick.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark began to head over to the elevator with Nika assumingly. Mark pushed the button to go down to the first floor. Once the elevator arrived, he walked inside and held the door for Nika. Last thing he needed was for the thing to close on her. Shedinja and Snype followed along.

"You sure know your stuff about Bug Pokemon! You seemed like you were trying to upstage the teacher there!" Mark joked with a small laugh. "All jokes aside, its pretty cool that you know alot in that department. You looking to be a Gym Leader in the future? I bet Bugsy would have a run for his money that's for sure..." Mark said.

"I'm personally not sure what I'm gonna aim for in terms of a career, but taking on the Pokemon League is something I'd like to try when i'm out of school." He added.

Years
The boy stood up and said, "I take it that Lugia was healing your weakened body during those 3 days. That's the only logical explanation I can think of," Ryan thought.
Before he could answer the boy said "Another thing to add are you planning to take us somewhere?"
Ryan smiled, was it really that obvious?
"Well, perhaps the Lugia was healing me. But I don't see why it would have taken three days to do so, especially as I wasn't hurt at all. I would have drowned though, if the Lugia hadn't come to save me. But maybe I was more injured than I thought at the time so you could be correct. As for the field trip," Ryan paused for a moment and straightened up slightly. "I will be planning to take a select few students on a field trip to a Lugia nest. I will not say where it is, other than the fact that it is in the Orange Islands and that I studied Lugia quite often from that nest. How I am going to select the students, I do not know. But I do know that I will take some students there no matter what!" He said the last few words more in a matter-of-fact tone to emphasise the fact that it would happen.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru's heart a little bit more when he realized Holly didn't know what had happened. He dearly hoped that she wouldn't think less of him if she found out. He decided to change the subject. "Let's go lay down in the grass or something." Haru was an outdoorsy person, so he didn't feel like going inside at the moment. He gave Kayla a glance. He mouthed to her, Should we tell her or not? He wasn't going to tell Holly until he got clearance from Kayla. A second later, he returned Void to his pokeball. Hopefully he wouldn't anger Holly. His whole 'carrying Kayla from the forest to the nurse's office' thing would make up for it if he did. He leaned his head back and kissed Holly's forehead.

Years
Kayla looked at Holly, and then at Haru. She sighed a little and stood up. She turned to Haru and nodded. She mouthed, I guess we should. She walked towards the grass and sat down. The pokemon followed after her. Rosemary climbed onto Kayla's lap and purred. She took a deep breath and sighed. This reminds me of home... Just sitting down and relaxing. She looked at Haru, and then at Holly again.

Holly had watched as Kayla mouthed something to Haru, but she couldn't understand what she had said. She put her head down on Haru's shoulder and watched while the pokemon went to sit down with Kayla. She smiled and looked at Kayla. Kayla noticed Holly was looking at her and forced a smile onto her face. She reached over and pet Daisy on her head.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru sighed heavily. "Kayla and I took a bit of an adventure last night. She got hurt in a certain Scyther incident...coincidently my Scyther, Geronimo...except he wasn't my Scyther when it happened." He blushed and hoped that she wouldn't hate him. He picked Holly up off his back and set her next to Holly, then layed down next to her. Please don't hate me, please don't me, please don't hate me! He began to chant repeatedly in his mind. "So yeah...That's what happened to Kayla's leg." He glanced at Kayla. How did I do? He hoped that he hadn't said anything wrong. "I had to carry her all the way back to the school's nurse. It was the most athletic thing I have ever done." He laughed nervously. The only thing that could make his confession worse is making an internet parody...the worst kind of crime!

Back