• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
0/10 cause the video won't work cause I'm on a computer not a phone.

Don't Panic by All Time Low was definitely one of my favorites albums from 2012.

Gabri

m8
Years
Punk isn't something I tend to listen to but I quite enjoyed it. I would just like some more guitar work.

6.5/10
--
I love these riffs. And this solo. One of my favourites from Metallica.
If you don't get the lyrics, "riding the lightning" is an euphemism for "execution by the electric chair".

Sir Codin

Sounds like standard fare pop-punk. Not really my cup of tea, but some of the drumming did get my legs kicking a bit.

If I ever die...I want to know...when and why.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Not particularly my kind of music, but...

I feel like the segments are far to repetitive for how long they are. Not much is being added or changed and it's quite dull. There's no feeling to it. The first real change comes in at about 1:50 to introduce some straight up noise which gives me a headache. The music is very busy, but nothing much is happening.

I started to like it a bit more around 3:15, because something started happening and the music started moving along; it was no longer as stagnant. At about 4:10 it became even better because most of the headache-inducing buzzing went away. Unfortunately, the song ended without redeeming itself much.

2/10 would mildly object to it being background noise and certainly wouldn't seek it out.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
Years
9/10.

Great artist. That is one of my favorite songs by her.

Yeah, this is VGM. Spheal with it.

It really does make me imagine being underground in an abandoned mine... or maybe I'm just weird.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
8/10
Actually sounds nice. Sound like a song you would have in a situation where you would be surviving for your life :P

Swift as a coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, with all the strength of a raging fire, mysterious as the dark side of the moon! :D

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
AAAAAAAAAA 10/10 BECAUSE IT'S JUST SO EXCEPTIONAL

Seriously though - although I only saw this film relatively recently, I really thought its soundtrack was pretty charming so yeah, straight-up 10 just because. Also my flatmate loves it and won't ever stop singing it so like, MADE me like it, lol.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
10/10 Well no need for me to rate that sing I posted it easier. Love those guy's music. Really want their new album Vessel.

Let's try this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back