Jirachi awakens and Satoshi-tachi help a local girl find it to restore her homeland.
27 June 2013 [Japan]
- ooh pretty lighting
- where are they though
- are they in kanto
- are they on an island
- what is happening
- why would you camp that close to a cliff
- no warning for that there wth
- creepy lil thing aint it
- aww pika and kiba making jirachi happy
- satoshi sleeps through everything
- stfu satoshi
- u r a dumb
- aw sads
- oop hello CotD
- nice hairclips
- does she know jirachi?
- what is happening
- aw she must be little
- her mom's hairclips look like horns
- that's what all those cliffs and craters were
- aw that's actually really sad
- rockets hi
- this feels a lot like johto
- ooh it's nice 'round there
- satoshi and iris are being cute again <3
- oh the impatience of youth
- ooh lil girl
- u a dumb
- the bgm is really cute
- dare da? oh i wonder
- oh this is v sad tho
- why are there no bridges across the ravine
- like it used to be a river there should have been a bridge
- at this point rockets are about to show
- because that's what happens in Pokémon
- rlly creepy jirachi
- little alien baby thing
- there are the rockets
- oh no
- oh no it's Chiisaki Mono
- i'm crying oh my god
- this isn't even that good
- but that song
I'm just going to say there is a small interesting point in here. Because Jirachi has awakened, we can assume one of these things:
The movies are completely AU from BW.
The Jirachi movie is AU from BW.
Best Wishes is AU from everything else.
This Jirachi is a different Jirachi on a different cycle.
Since I don't actually speak Japanese and only understand enough to get the gist of what's happening, I don't know if the fourth one is the case. Logically it would be the case, but who knows man. If it's the same Jirachi then... I don't know. I don't like that they're making the movies non-canon. I mean they were always sort of outside the general timeline, but to make them explicitly non-canon is just... irritating.
Other than that... Chiisaki Mono ;_________; and I really really miss Max again.
Seems like the Pokemon franchise continues to wash the memories of both Pokemon and People when these sort of events happen. I fell of my chair laughing when I learned Jirachi not recognizing Ash as well the events passed in Movie 5.
Interesting... it seems Jirachi's wish power is same... it wakes up only for 7 days for someone's wish to be fulfilled as the movie one.
So the legend is the same...
This time COTD wants to have her wish granted and return that mountain to previous state or she says... while she actually wants to meet her papa.
Jirachi sacrificing itself by performing Iyashi no Negai (Healing Wish)... kawaii...
Hm... just as I suspected... it has not been explicitly mentioned whether the Jirachi is movie Jirachi or not... so we can presume it's a different Jirachi.
I would say this... any movie after Johto is non-canon...