• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sapphire Surf - A Journey Like No Other! (Water Type Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zylas

Dat Trains Kid
Years
The Sapphire Surf (Water Type Fan Club)

tumblr_mkr8edZpN51rst3mqo1_500.jpg

Welcome everybody to The Sapphire Surf, where we journey to unknown waters in the name of Water Type Pokemon!

The Rules

- Follow the PC rules

1. Be Respectful; If you are not respectful to members, you will be asked to leave. All PokeCommunity Rules apply. Thank you.

2. Discuss Water Types only.

3. If you wish to post a new topic, follow these simple requirements:
- Make sure the topic is interesting and useful for discussion.
-The topic at hand must be relatively inactive for you to post a new one; please give people at least 48 hours from the last response to post.
-And finally, don't just post a topic and not be a part of it; if you want to create a new topic, be active about it!

4. Have fun!

Sign-up Form

[B]Username/Nickname:[/B]
[B]Partner Pokémon:[/B]
[B]Reason for Joining the Club:[/B]
[B]Top 3 Favorite Water Type Pokémon:[/B]

Example:
Username/Nickname: Zylas
Partner Pokemon (must be Water, name optional): Stormy, the Lantun
Reason for Joining the Club: Well, I think the water is a fascinating thing that we just seem to bypass as normal every day. How it silkily flows through your fingers unlike anything else could, how its creatures are so much different from those of the land, and even how it takes up most of our Earth. There is so much to be known about water, and yet we never look twice and think about what a liquid really is.
Top 3 Favorite Water Type Pokemon: Lanturn, Samurott, and Keldeo

Members

Zylas -
171MS.png

AlexOzzyCake -
062MS.png

Hikari10 -
501.png

Regeneration -
258.png

Student -
502.png

Cirno -
008.png

Cassiopeiia -
195.png

krazzikkk -
418.png

Avishka -
134.png

The Reluctant Warrior -
260.png

TwilightBlade -
184MS.png

Tournoiement -
393.png

King Of Pokemon -
395.png

CloysterOyster -
091MS.png

Narnia -
278MS.png

Whyvile -
007MS.png

Meganium90 -
503.png

SupernovaTyphlosion -
419MS.png

AWsquared -
061MS.png

SomaQL -
131MS.png

pokeuser7878 -
171MS.png

Ronfiret -
158MS.png

MIAU -
Ani593FMS.png

Snowdrop -
245MS.png

Bob III -
009MS.png

Batto -
099MS.png

EpicPho3nix -
131MS.png

Water Pokemon

7.png
8.png
9.png
54.png
55.png
60.png
61.png
62.png
72.png
73.png
79.png
80.png
86.png
87.png
90.png
91.png
98.png
99.png
116.png
117.png
118.png
119.png
120.png
121.png
129.png
130.png
131.png
134.png
138.png
139.png
140.png
141.png
158.png
159.png
160.png
170.png
171.png
183.png
184.png
186.png
194.png
195.png
199.png
211.png
222.png
223.png
224.png
226.png
230.png
245.png
258.png
259.png
260.png
270.png
271.png
272.png
278.png
279.png
283.png
318.png
319.png
320.png
321.png
339.png
340.png
341.png
342.png
349.png
350.png
363.png
364.png
365.png
366.png
367.png
368.png
369.png
370.png
382.png
393.png
394.png
395.png
400.png
418.png
419.png
422.png
423.png
456.png
457.png
458.png
479-w.png
484.png
489.png
490.png
501.png
502.png
503.png
515.png
516.png
535.png
536.png
537.png
550.png
564.png
565.png
580.png
581.png
592.png
593.png
594.png
647.png

Banners and Userbars

Untitled-4_zps6d67e0c8.png

We're taking more banners and userbars so if you're a GFXer and would like to donate some, please don't hesitate!

Status

- Old Rod: 1-5 quality posts.
- Good Rod: 6-14 quality posts.
- Super Rod: 15+ quality posts.
- First Mate (Moderator): Position Given By Captain
- Cap'n (Leader)

Topics:

Topics
Previous Topics:
-If you could Surf, Dive or Waterfall on any Pokemon, what would it be and why?
-What would be your favorite sub-type to Water Pokemon and why? The water type has had a second type to all except fire, so if you could would you prefer a Water/Fire Pokemon instead?

Current Topic:
*In real life, how much do you actually love the water? Are you a great, or mediocre swimmer, or maybe can't swim at all? Even discuss how much you enjoy water gun fights!*

New topics every Saturday! Now, any member can post a new topic!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
HI I JOIN NOW. :3

Username: Meganium90
Partner Pokemon: Samurott
Why I like water types: They are a must-have when you're out on a journey! Because of surf, waterfall, those are very essential! Without water, your journey is horrible!
Favorite water types: Vaporeon, Lanturn, Piplup, Keldeo

Where would you hang out, as a water trainer?
On the beach of course! It's the perfect place to soak up the sun and have a great time at the water!

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
HI I JOIN NOW. :3

Username: Meganium90
Partner Pokemon: Samurott
Why I like water types: They are a must-have when you're out on a journey! Because of surf, waterfall, those are very essential! Without water, your journey is horrible!
Favorite water types: Vaporeon, Lanturn, Piplup, Keldeo

On the beach of course! It's the perfect place to soak up the sun and have a great time at the water!

Welcome! Good answer about why you like water types. xD Lanturn is pretty cool too; very underrated!

Years
Must join because I am a big Water-type fan!

Username: Hikari10
Partner Pokemon: Oshawott
Why you like Water Types: They are always good to have on a team and there's always that one point in the game where Surf is needed so it's always recommended to have a Water-type somewhere not to mention they tend to have balanced stats too.
Favorite Water Type(s): I love all the Water-type starter lines, as well as Vaporeon, Starmie and the newest Water starter, Froakie! But my absolute fave is and always will be the Oshawott line.

I'd probably hang out at the beach, all that beautiful water makes them so majestic!

Years
Username: Regeneration
Partner Pokemon: Mudkip!
Why you like Water Types: I hate fire types. Sorry fire type club.
Favorite Water Type(s): Mudkipz. U no u liek 'em.
Spoiler:

Current question: Where would you hang out, as a water trainer (i.e. like the topic, fishing or surfing?!)?
Surfing is annoying with those damned tentacool. Fishing for feebas is the game.

Student D1

De-Wott?
Years
Aha! A Water-type Fan Club! :D

Username: Student D1 (but just call me Student)
Partner Pokemon: Dewott (Hey, we have the complete Oshawott line now! :P)
Why you like Water Types: 'Cause they're blue! Well, their stats are well-balanced; they are needed in our journeys (as said) because of Surf & Waterfall, and their (Water-type) moves are really cool.
Favorite Water Type(s): Squirtle, Vaporeon, Gyarados, Wooper, Mudkip, Ludicolo, Piplup, Empoleon, Oshawott, Dewott, Samurott, Keldeo.

Probably the river or lake. I'd do some fishing and some quick swimming. The beach is also a place where I'd like to hang out; I would try to get some splashes from the waves (if any). I just love to get wet, even with my clothes on. :P

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Welcome to our three new members! And that image is HILARIOUS Regeneration. Can't stop laughing.

Now that we're getting bigger, I'll start brainstorming some ideas. How does everyone feel about coming up with a way for an extra partner pokemon?! :O

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hmm, an extra partner Pokemon would be alright. You'd have another Pokemon to give another HM to, so you'd have one Pokemon who knows surf, and another who knows waterfall. :D

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Hmm, an extra partner Pokemon would be alright. You'd have another Pokemon to give another HM to, so you'd have one Pokemon who knows surf, and another who knows waterfall. :D

Exactly! Don't want to HM your partner poke to death. xD

Years
Heeey, Magnetic! Awesome to see you made a water club, I'm surprised I didn't notice it sooner. :O

Username: Cirno
Partner Pokemon: Wartortle
Why you like Water Types: They are so very elegant. Not only that, but they tend to be pretty bulky and can learn some of my favorite moves. Who can say no to Surf and Ice Beam?
Favorite Water Type(s): I'm afraid I'll have to direct you to the entire list of water types to properly answer this, ahah. ;P But I do especially love Squirtle, Wartortle, Lanturn, Lapras, Vaporeon, Keldeo, Milotic, Azumarill, Suicune... the list is endless!

Along the coast of Lilycove! So much fishing to be done and water to explore. Plus, diving! Yeahhh! :D

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2015
Username: LittleCubone
Partner Pokemon: Sharpedo
Why you like Water Types: Water types are so diverse. I feel having a water type on the team is necessary. Sometimes two.
Favorite Water Type(s): Vaporeon, Gyarados, Blastoise, Feraligatr, Whishash
Topic: I'd be on a boat. Not sure if I feel safe swimming in the water with a Pokemon that wants to eat me.

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
Username: Cassiopeiia
Partner Pokemon: Pokoteng the Quagsire!
Why I like Water types: Although I'm not much of a swimmer I still love water; it's so fresh and clean! Blue is an amazing colour. Also, most Water type Pokémon have great designs, I like almost all of them.
Favourite Water types: Squirtle, Blastoise, Slowpoke, Slowking, Vaporeon, Lapras, Quagsire, Suicune, Ludicolo & Piplup.

If I was a Water type trainer, I would still try staying clear of water as much as possible, I don't much enjoy getting wet.
It does sound lovely though, relaxing on the back of my Lapras out at sea, still safe and dry. From there my Pokémon could play in the water and I could watch over them. :3

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Welcome to our new members Cirno, Little Cubone and Cassiopeiia!

New question:

All of us in the Gone Fishin' [Or Surfin'] Club are having a party! How does your Partner Pokemon contribute to the party?!

Kingler repeatedly uses ViceGrip to open up nuts and other snacks that people want. xD

Years
Username: Krazzikk
Partner Pokemon (must be Water, name optional): Zander the Buizel
Why you like Water Types: Water types are often the cutest Pokemon, along with my love for the Water Element
Favorite Water Type(s): Dewott, Floatzell, Milotic, Kyogre

Floatzell will be on lifeguard duty for the pool. 8)

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2018
Username: Krazzikk
Partner Pokemon (must be Water, name optional): Zander the Buizel
Why you like Water Types: Water types are often the cutest Pokemon, along with my love for the Water Element
Favorite Water Type(s): Dewott, Floatzell, Milotic, Kyogre

Floatzell will be on lifeguard duty for the pool. 8)

Welcome! The group is growing nicely.

Cassiopeiia

Floating
Years
Pokoteng is normally somewhat of a carefree klutz. For this occasion though, he will be displaying his saxophone mastery when he and his Quagsire Quintet takes to the stage.
They are a passionate jazz collective devoted to bringing you the very best of music for the night.

Here's a picture of his planned get-up:
quagsire_by_requestfag-d4ylrfw.png

soulavenger

A Keen Observer
Years
Yay . . :D
A water pokemon paradise . . <3

Username: soulavenger

Partner Pokemon: Feraligatr

Why you like Water Types: They have pretty balanced states and can turn out to be one of the most powerful allies in battles.Plus,blue is my favorite color and they have a versatile move set.
Favorite Water Type(s): Almost all of them I guess . . :P
Feraligatr,Totodile,Suicune,Golduck,Corphish,Huntail,Samurott,Mudkip,Shellder and the list goes on and on . . :D

I think I would travel all around the various regions but would mostly be found near any river or stream around Cerulean City or Pastoria City.

Well,Feraligatr could use jets of water and provide us with water slides . . :P
He can also be used as a transportation medium to go from one island to another.

tealwing

Genie
Years
Hooray, a Water Pokemon club! Now let's sign up for this. ^^

Username: tealwing
Partner Pokemon (must be Water, name optional): Belle the Milotic
Why you like Water Types: Most Water-type Pokemon have a majestic aura about them which I really like. Besides, who can deny the usefulness of Water types in-game? Many HM moves are of the water type so having at least one such Pokemon in your team would allow you to progress through the game a lot more smoothly.
Favorite Water Type(s): Vaporeon, Totodile, Mudkip, Milotic, Buizel, Dewott, and many others

Surf's up! Milotic would play with the people in the pool and make sure everyone's having fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back