• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Switching from StarCraft 2 to Borderlands 2, trying to get myself a Longbow sniper

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
Right now, I'm juggling Pokemon X with Dragon's Crown. With the former, I beat the Elite 4 yesterday and am now going on a catching spree, and with the latter, I'm still on my first playthrough, as a Fighter, since I had no idea what to choose and the designs for women deeply disturb me. I really don't care for the story, but I'm enjoying the combat...reminds me of Golden Axe a bit, only with Odin Sphere-style presentation.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
I've been playing through Pokemon Y, but I've also been playing through Zelda: A Link to the Past and Resistance. Minecraft's just not been doing it for me recently.

Years
I finished Beyond: Two Souls a couple days ago. Gotta say I really enjoyed it. It was lacking in the game aspect and at some parts I felt very detached from things, but I really enjoyed Aiden's mechanics.
I also don't think I've gotten so emotionally attached to a character since The Last of us. I cried for Jodie and Im not afraid to admit it.
Definitely playing that over and over.

I also finally got around to finishing Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time. And it made me angry:
Spoiler:

Years
Playing Pokémon X and the Wonderful 101. Trying to do random post-story stuff in the former and finish the latter. It's hard. xD

TY

Playing some League of Legends and StarCraft 2 atm, cause of LoL's Get Together from PC and the upcoming SC2 tournament

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Pokemon X/Y - Not surprising that both games have consumed my soul for the last week.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations - Was gonna try and finish this game and the others before Dual Destinies was released, but due to pokemon taking up my time, it's not gonna happen. I just started case 3 and I can't get that restaurant theme out of my head as well as Jean Armstrong. {XD} The series is never short on unique characters.

Golden Sun: The Lost Age - Who decided the password method was good? A 6 page password just to have all your stuff from the first game carried over to the second. -_- Anyways, near the beginning, and the main battle theme is godly; my new favorite from Sakuraba.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Been playing a lot of God Of War for the PS3 along with Borderlands 2 and Crysis 2 for the 360 to keep me occupied until I get my next paycheck so I can get my copy of Pokemon Y but even as a time waster God Of War still keeps me on my toes to this day.

Years
Been playing a TON of League of Legends, with some Grand Theft Auto V for my Let's Play on my channel. LoL is still super fun, and I've just started doing Ranked... Stressful, but still, a different way to play a game that I like playing. GTA, of course, is super fun, too. I've neglected it a bit, but I'm going to go beast mode with playing/recording shortly.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Playing Fire Emblem: GBA, and I'm on Chapter 16. Really not a big fan of it to be honest, but I'll give Thracia 776 a chance before dropping the series altogether.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
Years
  • Age 34
  • NY
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
Pokemon X, duh.

Also, Borderlands 2 and/or Dishonored (PS3), Skyrim (PC), and (for the millionth time) the Mass Effect trilogy (360).

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Currently, I'm playing through the old Super Smash Brothers for Nintendo 64. So far, I've beaten the one-player mode for about fives to six times. There are four characters to unlock in this game—Ness, Luigi, Captain Falcon, and Jigglypuff. Falcon, Ness, and Jigglypuff are the ones that I was able to a hold of, but as for Luigi… I have no idea how he's unlocked. xD My friend keeps telling me that you'd have to beat the first bonus practice with all the eight original characters in order to unlock him, but I have no idea if it's actually true or not. Even if it is true, it'd just be too much of a hassle to get through all of that, don't you think? It would require a lot of time, patience, motivation, which I simply don't have.

Alongside Super Smash Bros., I'm also playing Pokémon Y. I've already completed the game's story, but I'm just spending a little time right now to build myself a solid team. So far, it consists of Chesnaught, Blastoise, Scizor, Dusknoir, Machamp, and Espeon. They're able to perform fairly well together when it comes to battling, but… I'm just not very satisfied. D: I still think that the team could use some modifications.

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2013
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD

Already beat the game, but currently, in chain of memories. Enjoying the reminiscence.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Pokemon X

Beat the story line and almost completed part of the Pokedex. But for some reason I feel the need to try and hatch a shiny Duskull. Yeah I'm not sure myself.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Taking a short break from gaming this week because I have other obligations that need to be taken care of but last week:

Played some Assassin's Creed. I'm on the last target and I believe that I'm about to beat the game.

Pokemon X: Beat the game but still exploring Kiloude and searching for the mega stones. Also, still working on guides for the game.

Madden 25: Playing with my brother every once in a while.

Probably will be getting Batman: Arkham Origins and Battlefield 4 in the next week or so.

TY

Borderlands 2 (PC/PS3): Im just abusing the loot hunt to get legendaries i love (just got a overlevel 2 Madhous :D)

Terraria (PC): Making a huge castle for fun, but playing alone kinda sucks :(

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I have not stopped playing Pokemon X since release day!! I'm extremely addicted to Pokemon Amie! and it's mini-game Head It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back