• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Some questions from the exam I did today:

"Who is Cristóbal Montoro?"
"Who is the famous painter who died yesterday?"
"Who did just become an Internet hit after scoring a goal from his own half?"

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Oh Went, you take too many exams.

I'm sleepy thread.

Gabri

m8
Years
Some questions from the exam I did today:

"Who is Cristóbal Montoro?"
"Who is the famous painter who died yesterday?"
"Who did just become an Internet hit after scoring a goal from his own half?"

No clue.
No clue.
Well, Hugo Viana, who plays for SC Braga, did it last Saturday. Don't know if that's who it asks for...

Ivysaur

Years

No clue.
No clue.
Well, Hugo Viana, who plays for SC Braga, did it last Saturday. Don't know if that's who it asks for...

Oh, oh wow, we thought he was some South-American dude or something because we had never heard that name in Spain.

And yes, it's Tapiès. And Montoro is the Spanish Minister of Finance & Public Admininstrations. Surprisingly most people in my class didn't know that (seriously...).

Gabri

m8
Years

Oh, oh wow, we thought he was some South-American dude or something because we had never heard that name in Spain.

And yes, it's Tapiès. And Montoro is the Spanish Minister of Finance & Public Admininstrations. Surprisingly most people in my class didn't know that (seriously...).

He was playing for Valencia some years ago, before Braga. Thought you might have seen the name somewhere already.

Ivysaur

Years

He was playing for Valencia some years ago, before Braga. Thought you might have seen the name somewhere already.

Well, one of my classmates DID remember that name faintly, but he didn't even know why XD

To our defence, last time he seriously played anything in Spain was in 2006, he got a serious injury in Osasuna which kept him away from the pitch for more than half the season, and hasn't played a single minute for Valencia since Emery is here (and he arrived in Valencia some years ago), I'm surprised to know that he still has a full contract with them as of today.

Years

Anyone remember this Pokemon?

Spoiler:

It's my brother's fave Pokemon.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm thinking of ways to make creative posts here. Wait for it. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

HAY YO PEEPZ IM 4EVARRRR AND IM GREETIN' IN UR THREADS I LIEK MUDKIPZ AND BINARYPEEEACHEZZZ.

You're right, Pokestick. You win.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Hey at least I made an attempt... an attempt that is likely to scare Went, nonetheless.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'm proud I was a success, Went.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

If I know Went, it's somewhere around... 3pm-ish for him!

Ugh feel sooo tired, omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back